Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? (3177 Views)

Truth Be Told Ethiopian/eritrean Girls Are: / Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. / Nairaland Girls Are Ugly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by masterpwar: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2007
It is so suprising to find out that most lagosian girls are ugly.
In my secondary skool days, girls were more in number than guys so we had about 113 girls in the skool. In terms of beauty we had just about 7-10 beautiful girls,(I mean Beautiful girls) the resy were all ugly.
Now still a 200level student of Unilag it is so difficult for u to see a beautiful girl even in the skool, to make matter worse, is the ugly ones that feel alot. Why?. If u know u are ugly stop making a full of your self cos here in lagos most girls (I mean the ugly ones) feel alot and that is what amazes me the most.
Am strictly a lagosian cos i've never come out of lagos before and i don't know if it is in all the the other states of the federation. Am appealing to the ugly girls, pls stop making a full of yourselves just face the fact that u are ugly and stop taking your head too high above your shoulders.

Thanks.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Damsal(f): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2007
Looooooool, seriously i find your post really mean and quite vain. You are not in the position to tell anyone they are ugly and how are you so sure there isn't someone out there who uses your name and the word ugly in the same sentence. You are only as beautiful as you feel and if these girls feel beautiful then they are. And by the way some guys actually find these girls confidence in themselves very attractive rather than the way they physically look.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Ameena(f): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2007
It's like Lagos girls don reject u well well abi? that explains why u are feeling so sore. At this point i doubt if they send you either so my friend count your losses & keep quiet!
Funny enough, the Lagos i know has beautiful,exotic & sexy ladies all around town
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by busygirl(f): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2007
masterpwar:

It is so suprising to find out that most lagosian girls are ugly.
In my secondary school days, girls were more in number than guys so we had about 113 girls in the school. In terms of beauty we had just about 7-10 beautiful girls,(I mean Beautiful girls) the resy were all ugly.
Now still a 200level student of Unilag it is so difficult for u to see a beautiful girl even in the school, to make matter worse, is the ugly ones that feel alot. Why?. If u know u are ugly stop making a full of your self because here in lagos most girls (I mean the ugly ones) feel alot and that is what amazes me the most.
Am strictly a lagosian because i've never come out of lagos before and i don't know if it is in all the the other states of the federation. Am appealing to the ugly girls, please stop making a full of yourselves just face the fact that u are ugly and stop taking your head too high above your shoulders.

Thanks.

Your grammer is something to lose sleep over. You come here to embarass Nigerian University undergraduates with faulty grammatical expressions without pushing home your point. Take time out for English Language tutorials and come back a better writer. cool cool
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by sxy(f): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2007
[color=#000099]Generally i think Nigerian women are not the best looks wise they are a bit on the masculine side and lack statuesque. even agbani who won the miss world, i think just happened to be at the right place at the right time because she cannot be placed amongst beautiful people and so are a whole lot of other ladies people go on about. Ratio wise the proportions is i think about 3 in 10 women are beautiful, sorry not insulting but thats my opinion.so when you talk of lagos not having beautiful girls you could be right but its not lagos alone so is the rest of the country.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Raymand(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2007
Ugly people attract other ugly people, you see ugly people because you're ugly!
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by chuckdee4(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2007
masterpwar i take it say u fine pass all of them abi, what gives u the right to say who's fine and who's not
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by CrazyMan(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2007
Chuckling
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2007
sxy:

[color=#000099]Generally i think Nigerian women are not the best looks wise they are a bit on the masculine side and lack statuesque. even agbani who won the miss world, i think just happened to be at the right place at the right time because she cannot be placed amongst beautiful people and so are a whole lot of other ladies people go on about. Ratio wise the proportions is i think about 3 in 10 women are beautiful, sorry not insulting but thats my opinion.so when you talk of lagos not having beautiful girls you could be right but its not lagos alone so is the rest of the country.

What is your own definition of beauty? Is it the outward appearance to you that is beauty? At times I can't just understand human beings.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by sxy(f): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2007
you knw what we'all talkin about the beauty that you see i.e. the outward beauty, inner beauty noone can tell that initially
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2007
sxy:

you knw what we'all talkin about the beauty that you see i.e. the outward beauty, inner beauty noone can tell that initially

Then you have a wrong perception of beauty.

End of Discussion.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by fbajomo: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2007
take it easy on the guy, all he said was that in his encounters most of the girls or ladies he has me t were not pretty on the face, he did not say all, does he not have a right to assess the physical attributes of those he has met, by the way he did not say all he said most, why take it personal.

I know we alll give in to the old cliche that beauty is not everything, it is not but when you meet peoplethe first attribute you know and see about them is physical, let us not deny it, character and behaviour come later when you speak to them,

Ladies you are the worst when it comes to this, you judge men on appearance, am not saying it is bad, but then you should not slate someone else who does, I like pretty girls and am certainly not attracted to ugly ones myself, am not saying an ugly girl's character is not important but if i met a good looking babe with a wonderful sense of humor and lovely character then I will take my chances woth her instead,

one way or the other we judge people initially on physical attributes, evryone does it, if not most of us will be going out with Lepers, beggars, and crippes, they pray for you they praise you and they seem nice, so how come none of you are married to one,

it is human to seek good genes for our children, if you deny that you have not or don't assess people on physical xteristic, then I think younlie and going through self deception,

but for what its worth the guy just spoke his mind, live and let live , everyone is entitled to his or her prerogative, if not then you are just a narrow minded individual
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2007
I never said he was not entitled to his opinion, mind you.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by fbajomo: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2007
then what exactly are you saying if you are chastising him for what he said then that means you do not agree with what he has to say, you were all mouthing off daggers in his directions just now, and you are now telling me some, he said , she said, abeg jo,

it is something we all do, live with it, the bone of contention is that he said it about women, and you being a woman naturally got defensive, that's all, and started attacking him without justification

did you guys not say who is he to say someone is ugly, why can't he, the word ugly was coined by someone and it is in the dictionary and should be used, why can he not use it, I bet if he said Nigerian men are ugly, you would not have responded, it is just because he mentioned women,

for starters, prove him wrong and post your pic, that will be a start
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by chet(m): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2007
O boy, say what you know.
Maybe your chic is ugly that's why you see every girl as ugly.
Go wash your face for river.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by danonyeka: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2007
O boy wc side U dey 4 lagos, BADAGARY?Infact I know even dey sure say U dey Lagos.Shine Ur Eye well cos even if dey carry u go haven as e dey U ,U no go see fine girls
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2007
Only ugly people see ugliness in others.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by abdkabir(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2007
Maybe its because of the Lagos Stress. U should go to Abakaliki to see the beautiful ones grin
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Creamish(f): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2007
I used to be a Lagos chic cos i grew up there--left there in 2002---and i MOS DEF aint even near dat word UGLY! cheesy

*dont bother checking my profile--lol*
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by whitelexi(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2007
fynewaka:

Only ugly people see ugliness in others.

Gbam!!
Just like a short person will hate to see tall people, they will take out their anger on anyone they can lay their hands on.
All my short Nigerian teachers were like that!!!
Some of the women were short and had beards grin
Saddistic and diminutive entities from the yankari zoo grin grin grin

confusion may u walk
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by jaybaby(f): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2007
whitelexi:

Gbam!!

OMOYIBO--Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by IBDat(m): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2007
@masterpwar - they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my guy u get 2 options:
1 - Drop yo standards
2 - Prepare yoslf for a solo life
Because even branching out of Lagos no go help your matter.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by ultrafem(f): 12:59am On Apr 12, 2007
@poster
hey you there, i am in unilag too , where you see ugly girls? pls dont lie, instead of you to say no girl looks at your face. There are quite a lot of beautiful girls in lag, i suspect you are ugly.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Creamish(f): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2007
In ma church alone in Opebi, babes full yanfu yanfu---very pretty gurls---I rily dunno which area u r but dont generalise it and as per UNILAG babes---haba bros --clean ur spectacles well, therez alot of dust there cool
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by jaybaby(f): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2007
The guy no dey see! cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by trendy(f): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2007
why? - because u are blind
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2007
Creamish:

I used to be a Lagos chic because i grew up there--left there in 2002---and i MOS DEF aint even near that word UGLY! cheesy

*don't bother checking my profile--lol*

I'm not sttutering in speech when I say Creamish is beauty personified! She is a Lagos girl.
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Creamish(f): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2007
aaaaaaaawwwww tanx deary cheesy
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by jaybaby(f): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2007
Qrend- Do not srt with me ooooo!
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by Creamish(f): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2007
no mind am---she still dey for DOUZYLAND!! grin
Re: Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? by jaybaby(f): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2007
Douzy Land? Hehehehe--Wonder Shall,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REPOST: Woman In America Looking For Nice Nigerian Man / Looking For A God Fearing Woman To Get Married 2 / Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.