Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. (1972 Views)

Nairaland Girls Are Ugly! / Who Should Pay For Dates? / Most Lagos Girls Are Ugly Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by victorian(f): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2008
True or false? Pls no yabs O! my heart cant stand it,ok? cool
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by ThugLife1(m): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2008
lol
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by kunle75(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2008
but all desame y dont u admire thier courage,when d most handsome one refuse to come online for a date,then what do u do,u make do of those that appear to show some interest, atleast they even appare in the 1st place, cos i dont know wat the world wld be like if we dont av any man here on earth.take care
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
True o.

They wowo well well. But the girls who dey come search wowo pass!
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by wolem(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
hey, lololol oh you saying guys who come online for date are ugly.hmmmmmm, but i dont quite agree with you, some time its a best place to meet so,you dont have to says that, i no agree with you , coolalright.

Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by wolem(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
hey, all the real sisters where you at, a real brother need a real sister.she must be honest,open minded,witty and above caring, pls abeg make guys no bullshit me.oooooooo.nairalandic for life, thanx. smiley

Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by Bestglo(f): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
FUNNY TOPIC
I'M CRACKING MY RIBS
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by TheSly: 1:59am On Feb 08, 2008
hahahah cheesy what do u think?
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by iice(f): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2008
grin grin grin You blame them? grin grin grin
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by tkb417(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2008
True or false? Please no yabs O! my heart can't stand it,ok?
u berra go and learn how to yab grin grin grin

nyways, ill follow the tone. . .not all guys online are wowo grin
some of our gurls too, der own level of wowoness is amazing grin grin

how about u? u be fine gurl? wink
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by eldee(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2008
though i don't believe in online date searches but lets look at it from the guys' point of view
a working class bloke is restricted to meeting only about twenty fresh faces a month
about seventeen are not ur type
online, they have no boundaries, search for their perfect match and all that
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by larryoncol(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
i meet about two or three gurls from nairaland, one wowo, two cute, well the the ratio so far is 2:1 so yes oh nairaland gurls wowo.

the gurls and guy when wowo for here na the one wen no gre upload their picture because they no say norin for them.
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by larryoncol(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2008
@iice

you sure say you no wowo ? +
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by Easybaby(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2008
larryoncol:

@iice

hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by iice(f): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2008
larryoncol:

@iice

Search me for 20 more threads. . .maybe i go remember grin grin grin Stalkarazzizzzzzzz Lilo got norrin on moi! tongue grin grin

Whistling a happy tune " grin "
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by Busta(f): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2008
can't blame them. everyone sure needs some TLC wink
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by sexytitan(f): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
I'll tell u that 80% of them truly ugly and that's the main reason why they go online looking for girls. It's just cuz no one around them wants them so they go online looking for lve from people that can see them.
But basically u shouldnt look down on an ugly person cuz they more to offer u than their faces or physique
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by RuuDie(m): 5:46am On Feb 09, 2008
Eeeerrm, eeerm. . . . . . . . . . I beg 2 object 2 the INTRISIC INFERENCE of the above subject matter as a degree of its CONJECTURAL BREVITY is lost by a QUALIFIER that alters its communication producing results that are inconsistent with THE TENETS OF LOGICAL MATHEMATICS, EXPERIMENTALLY UNSUBSTANTIATED, SCIENTIFICALLY UN-INSTANTIATED & STATISTICALLY DEFICIENT culminating in the PROLIFERATION of ASSUMPTIONS that fall well within the DELINEATIONS of ILLOGICITY & riddled with FALLACIOUS PARAMETERS.

I'm PROF RuuDie Von Klinhoffsweinsteger of the NATIONAL PSYCHONOMETRICS, HENEMOTERICS & HUMANOLOGICAL LABORATORY in Cern & we have categorically carried out surveys & studies on the above subject matter in lagos state.
Our findings have shown that the no. of females who actively participate in online internet/telephony dating exceeds the males by 76.813279% in lagos which in numerical terms translates to about a difference of 011,874,623,952,012.523.
Our results categorically reveal that 81.26974113% of this figure are from low-income families reside in the distant, exterior reaches of lagos, along the fringes & outskirts; in the slowly evolving urban centers like egbeda, alagbado, badagry, iyana ipaja, ikotun egbe, ijegun, ajah etc.
92.4675268% consider themselves OVERWEIGHT & UNATTRACTIVE; have only ever been out on a proper, planned date with a guy an average of 3 times in 15 years. On each occassion they directly/indirectly "made the first move."
They are active participants of BLIND DATES-an annual average of 21. 97.5863427% do not have a steady partner, 80.23% have not had one in the last 5years. Yet astonishly, only 9.37521% of them are VIRGINS! 93.45872% have had SEX on the very first day of meeting a guy, most times at parties, shows etc.
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by RuuDie(m): 5:46am On Feb 09, 2008
Eeeerrm, eeerm. . . . . . . . . . I beg 2 object 2 the INTRISIC INFERENCE of the above subject matter as a degree of its CONJECTURAL BREVITY is lost by a QUALIFIER that alters its communication producing results that are inconsistent with THE TENETS OF LOGICAL MATHEMATICS, EXPERIMENTALLY UNSUBSTANTIATED, SCIENTIFICALLY UN-INSTANTIATED & STATISTICALLY DEFICIENT culminating in the PROLIFERATION of ASSUMPTIONS that fall well within the DELINEATIONS of ILLOGICITY & riddled with FALLACIOUS PARAMETERS.

I'm PROF RuuDie Von Klinhoffsweinsteger of the NATIONAL PSYCHONOMETRICS, HENEMOTERICS & HUMANOLOGICAL LABORATORY in Cern & we have categorically carried out surveys & studies on the above subject matter in lagos state.
Our findings have shown that the no. of females who actively participate in online internet/telephony dating exceeds the males by 76.813279% in lagos which in numerical terms translates to about a difference of 011,874,623,952,012.523.
Our results categorically reveal that 81.26974113% of this figure are from low-income families reside in the distant, exterior reaches of lagos, along the fringes & outskirts; in the slowly evolving urban centers like egbeda, alagbado, badagry, iyana ipaja, ikotun egbe, ijegun, ajah etc.
92.4675268% consider themselves OVERWEIGHT & UNATTRACTIVE; have only ever been out on a proper, planned date with a guy an average of 3 times in 15 years. On each occassion they directly/indirectly "made the first move."
They are active participants of BLIND DATES-an annual average of 21. 97.5863427% do not have a steady partner, 80.23% have not had one in the last 5years. Yet astonishly, only 9.37521% of them are VIRGINS! 93.45872% have had SEX on the very first day of meeting a guy, most times at parties, shows etc.
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by RuuDie(m): 5:47am On Feb 09, 2008

Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by RuuDie(m): 5:48am On Feb 09, 2008

Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2008
@post
hahaha. . . true o
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by tkb417(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2008
@Ruudie
what are you traying to do?
u berra take ur LERE tactics to another place, bad guy tongue
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by RuuDie(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2008
@tkb,
its called PRESENTING THE RESULTS OF RESEARCH FINDINGS. Wetin u d'ey find here sef I think sey u be SPORTS BILLY!
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by RuuDie(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2008
@tkb,
its called PRESENTING THE RESULTS OF RESEARCH FINDINGS. Wetin u d'ey find here sef I think sey u be SPORTS BILLY!
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by tkb417(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2008
@Ruudie
yeah man. .im a sports person but i cant leave this place.
Im stuck sad sad sad
This is where the life is, so get on the train man grin grin
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by RuuDie(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2008
Darn right man. . . . . . . . . . I'm tryna work out the success rate here-do peeps actually get hooked up here?
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by kolinz(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2008
wow  smiley. I dont think so baby. Say yes 2 me. I kind of look pretty grin
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2008
kolinz:

wow smiley. I don't think so baby. Say yes 2 me. I kind of look pretty grin

dude, are you gay? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by tkb417(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2008
@Ruudie
u be correct guy so hooking up a correct chic wont be hard grin grin grin
but trust me, der are more retards here than the sports section and plenty wowo gurls dey o. So, watch or the next gurl that will be beside u in ur car will be a world class wowo grin grin

@Moreniks
why are u asking? cant u ignore, ehn. You know we are fasting so, watch how u respond to people o
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2008
tkb417:

watch how u respond to people o

look, its just a question o. . .the dude made a move at you. . .now at rududie. . .just wondering sha. . .nothing new under the sun lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. by stephen2(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2008
THATS A VERY BIG BLACK LIE,I THINK ITS RATHER THE OTHER WAY ROUND,
LOOK AT MY PICS AND TELL ME IF AM UGLY, I SWEAR AM EVEN MORE TIGHTER THAN YOUR BOY FRIEND, NO JOKES,AM VERY VERY SERIOUS.

6'5,CHOCOLATE,AVERAGELY BUILT,MEN AM JUST TOO TIGHT.

GUYS WHO COME ON LINE TO LOOK FOR DATES ARE RATHER TOO TIGHT

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. / Am Cute And Handsome / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.