Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lagos Policeman Dies While Having Sex In His Office: See Full Gist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Policeman Dies While Having Sex In His Office: See Full Gist (539 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Policeman Dies While Having Sex In His Office: See Full Gist by Universitygist1: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Superintendent of Police, Late Sunday Eguakhide has been reported dead, this incident happened in his office at the police college Ikeja in Lagos state on August 24, at about 11.30am, when he was making love to a mother of two in his office.

56 year old Eguakhide had less than a week to his retirement when the incident occurred. The lover, upon being arrested, denied having anything to do with his death.

According to her, the deceased was fond of taking sex enhancement drugs whenever they wanted to have sex. She was quoted as saying: “He always used to have sex with me in his office.

He had already gone once, but as usual, he was not satisfied. In fact, I told him on that day that the drugs he used to take any time we want to have sex are not too good for my body.

I didn’t like it because I was the person that used to bear the brunt of it. He would be pounding into me for a very long time and because of the drug. He usually takes long to cum. read more on http://mobizone.ng/lagos-dies-marathon-sex-lover-office/
Re: Lagos Policeman Dies While Having Sex In His Office: See Full Gist by techs11: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
ADVANCE WEB DESIGN & START-UP MASTERCLASS:
You need a website to start an online business!

Re: Lagos Policeman Dies While Having Sex In His Office: See Full Gist by dbos11(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Karma don catch both of them
Re: Lagos Policeman Dies While Having Sex In His Office: See Full Gist by gift2xl: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
All na work. I like them police bz theme fine like mumu.

(1) (Reply)

Hero: Fisherman Rescues Baby As He Floated On Sea / Nigerian Lady Nabbed By The Police After A Man Transferred 5 Million Naira Into / The Real Story About Cause of Death of Jennifer Agomuo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.