Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage (41383 Views)

“i’m Pregnant For Don Jazzy” – Tiwa Savage / ‘I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy’ – Tiwa Savage(video). / Davido, Wizkid, Don Jazzy, Tiwa, Make 2017 African Social Media Power Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by lagdmark(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
misscrystals:
tiwa is loyal
Very generous .
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
She don dey find don jazzy prick again.. I guess it's been a long time.

HighKing01:
Big prick

SIMPLYkush:
yeah, cos you know how long his big dick is, you know how hard he do slam that rod in your gaping pussy

Elnino4ladies:
Because of the size of him dick?

Why are you guys this dull? No iota of intelligence whatsoever. Can't you make a reasonable comment, like maybe we understand, most workers get nervous around their bosses.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by zicoraads: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nairalanders are so predictable.

I just knew the type of comments that this thread was going to generate. And j wasn't wrong. grin

7 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ayodele70:
Singer Tiwa Savage has revealed that she still gets nervous around her label boss, Donjazzy.

Sharing a video of when Donjazzy came on stage on her recent London tour, she wrote;

"I still get nervous around him @donjazzy � listen to the crowd when he came out. I AM BLESSED O JESUS CHRIST thank you for The Don ❤️#thesavagetour #thesavagetourlondon"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/i-still-get-nervous-around-donjazzy-tiwa-savage.html

No Matter Wat People Say About U Am Still A Loyal T S Fan
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Yomit71(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Okay, i'll fry the beans soon.
please fry it cos me i will eat
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by tammyboy1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
nokatakata:

to own label no be beans. It takes a lot of money and time. It is better she remains under a solid record label and make steady money with contentment than to do ojukokoro to own your record label and fail at the end.
Money ke,Lil kesh and LAX own labels,are they richer than her? i think she's just being loyal and not greedy
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by nextstep(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
What is wrong with some men on this board? So it's Dons prick that she's using to feed? That's what selling out shows and taking Nigeria to the world? Someone can't be grateful to a genius record label and producer without people hissing and insinuating? When she complains that being a woman in the industry is hard (because of these borderline misogynist attitudes) they will once again cast aspersions on her character? Haba!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
maskid:

Is God a member of nairaland forum? U don dey kolo abi?
i know this is part of my interview questions
God is here sir
am not kolo
i don't smoke pot like u sir

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by reingoff: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
tammyboy1:
This woman has been the number one female artist in NIGERIA for years, but she still doesnt want to own her own label,wow
Forget all these mushroom labels all over the place, to own and run a real record label is not easy, why do you think Banky packed up EME? Since Adekunle Gold left, olamide has been investing millions on new artistes and producers yet none of them blow, that's the risk of record labels, you can spend hundreds of millions of naira and yet it's not a guarantee that your artiste will blow and even some of the artistes, immediately they blow, they will leave you to go and start their own. E no dey easy my brother

2 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by reingoff: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
tammyboy1:
Money ke,Lil kesh and LAX own labels,are they richer than her? i think she's just being loyal and not greedy
Is it those mushroom labels that you're calling record labels? Tiwa Savage should leave Mavin and go and start one mushroom label like Yagi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
maskid:

Is this how ppl talk to God in yur village
yes HE is omnipresent

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
maskid:

Is this how ppl talk to God in yur village
yes HE is omnipresent

2 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by maskid(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:

i know this is part of my interview questions

God is here sir

am not kolo

i don't smoke pot like u sir

Its better to smoke pot than to go "raving mad"

2 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Penaldo: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
BrutusOj:
.. cheesy cheesy Bad boy, u remeber the song Doro
Doro is a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Alaadin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
lagdmark:

Very generous .
Cheerful giver
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Alaadin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Penaldo:
Doro is a cheerful giver
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by David97: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Okay, i'll fry the beans soon.
hello I sent a mail
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
meanwhile, i will use this opportunity to tell God what i need.
am
an agronomist
married with a kid
no job
looking for one in Lagos and its environ.
am a squatter.
am desperately in need of good job
pls help a father n brother

I feel you bro. He’s everywhere’s, even right here on NL, manifesting through human flesh.

Believe!

5 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Helenforever(f): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
nokatakata:

to own label no be beans. It takes a lot of money and time. It is better she remains under a solid record label and make steady money with contentment than to do ojukokoro to own your record label and fail at the end.
Preach it Brother.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Kingjames(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
its normal

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by engrelvis(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
misscrystals:
tiwa is loyal
u v nailed it n not d above rubbish people r saying .Tiwa is very loyal .l respect her for dat

2 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Henjor48(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
misscrystals:
tiwa is loyal

Loyal my foot.
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Komu1048(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
am
an agronomist
married with a kid
no job
am a squatter.

My friend is this where ur own God is? But I pray for You. That before the end of this month, God will change your status

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
yeah, cos you know how long his big dick is, you know how hard he do slam that rod in your gaping pussy

You my man apparently is out of fvcks to give grin
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
contact me if you sell beauty products
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by middlebeltboy: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
am
an agronomist
married with a kid
no job
am a squatter.

oga u re too desperate, Afonja would soon trade with ur skull

2 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by okafor200(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Don jazzy my niggacheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by jamesharryson(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pls I am at the point of losing my only source of living. I need anybody who can save me with some cash, even if it is a loan pls help me out
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
middlebeltboy:

oga u re too desperate, Afonja would soon trade with ur skull
i won't fall victim

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Komu1048:

My friend is this where ur own God is? But I pray for You. That before the end of this month, God will change your status

Amen

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Komu1048:

amen
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Fourwinds: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
hmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.