Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Atheist Logic!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Logic!! (1070 Views)

The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! / Atheist Logic / Atheist Logic Be Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Logic!! by EFULEFU1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
There is no God because we don't see him. OK

There is no President Buhari because I don't see him

Don't tell me you have seen president buhari because I have also seen God

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Logic!! by rekinomtla(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
They generally applied this "logic" to religion. Basically they demand a special kind of evidence for things they don't want to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Stop fighting for God.
Re: Atheist Logic!! by EFULEFU1(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Akdegreat:

Stop fighting for God.

I am not ashamed of my God
Re: Atheist Logic!! by frank317: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Buhari is tall slim and old. He was a Nigerian soldier and has ruled the country before... He contested for presidency a couple of times and failed and won an incumbent president to finally rule Nigeria.

Comparing ur imaginary God to buhari is an insult to buhari. If I were his son I will sue u for even thinking his father is anything like an imaginary God who needs ordinary humans like u to tell the world about him after taking his time to create the world.

If u think buhari is as imaginary as your God... Pls u need to visit the hospital asap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic!! by EFULEFU1(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2018
frank317:

Buhari is tall slim and old. He was a Nigerian soldier and has ruled the country before... He contested for presidency a couple of times and failed and won an incumbent president to finally rule Nigeria.

Comparing ur imaginary God to buhari is an insult to buhari. If I were his son I will sue u for even thinking his father is anything like an imaginary God who needs ordinary humans like u to tell the world about him after taking his time to create the world.

If u think buhari is as imaginary as your God... Pls u need to visit the hospital asap

I have never seen your buhari, so he doesn't exist
Re: Atheist Logic!! by frank317: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Its a free world bro... All the same meet me at the bar this weekend, there is much fun to catch. Buhari will not lock u up in eternal prison for saying he does nor exist. No one really cares.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic!! by Edenoscar2(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
EFULEFU1:

This is stupid, i've seen buhari in real life have u seen ur God in real life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic!! by Ultimus: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
rekinomtla:
They generally applied this "logic" to religion. Basically they demand a special kind of evidence for things they don't want to believe.

Extraordinary claims require a lot of convincing to believe. How is that hard to accept? Mockingly tagging it as asking for a special kind of evidence does not answer the question too.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic!! by rekinomtla(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ultimus:

Extraordinary claims require a lot of convincing to believe. How is that hard to accept? Mockingly tagging it as asking for a special kind of evidence does not answer the question too.

The pic demonstrates that saying" pictures or it didn't happen" is fallacious.
Re: Atheist Logic!! by eventtinz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
You people have started again...You really don't have to do much ,just bring evidence and atheists will believe.The sad thing is,if atheists bring glaring evidence to disprove the existence of god religious people will still not agree but only feel offended .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Logic!! by Dalam0n: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
rekinomtla:

Lies.

Christian : There's a man called Jesus, he is God, he created the universe 6000 years ago. I can do so many wonders because of him.

Atheist : Prove it

Christian: I can't do that naturally

Atheist : I don't believe your claim.

Theist are ONLY making empty claims that atheist disbelief. That's all to the thiest vs atheist brouhaha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Logic!! by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dalam0n:

Christian : There's a man called Jesus, he is God, he created the universe 6000 years ago. I can do so many wonders because of him.

IT'S LIKE THIS..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Logic!! by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
rekinomtla:

Well the claim is that God is special so why is it illogical to demand special evidence?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic!! by budaatum: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
EFULEFU1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaFZQBb2srM
Re: Atheist Logic!! by Dalam0n: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S LIKE THIS..

Or like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic!! by frank317: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic!! by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic!! by budaatum: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
EFULEFU1:

I have also seen God
The authors of the Bible must have lied where it is written that Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

Unless you are not 'Man', or you are the God. In which case, I see why you would want to be believed and bowed to and worshipped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
EFULEFU1:

ur indeed an efulefu mmuo

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic!! by Niflheim(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Somebody is asking for pics of EVOLUTION or it does not exist?

This is imbecilic to say the least!!! The words "christian brain" and the words "true vacuum" should be interchangeable by now!!!..............................................................https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-this-amazing-video-shows-evolution-happening-in-just-days

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic!! by Mekanus(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
EFULEFU1:

You reason just like your name. Who takes anything that comes out of an Efulefu serious?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic!! by rekinomtla(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Niflheim:

This is imbecilic to say the least!!! The words "christian brain" and the words "true vacuum" should be interchangeable by now!!!..............................................................https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-this-amazing-video-shows-evolution-happening-in-just-days

grin grin grin you illiterate imbecille go read the meme again. Then watch your video of bacteria evolving. Damn, atheists weren't joking when they said they were raised by delusional retards` grin
Re: Atheist Logic!! by budaatum: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Niflheim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

Your video is wobish!
Re: Atheist Logic!! by DoctorAlien(m): 1:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Niflheim:

I am almost sure that if this E. coli in question developed resistance to the drug through mutation, and not through any of the several other means, then it was a loss of information mutation, and not that of gain of new information(GONI) i.e. information that previously did not exist in the genome. And if so, then the E. coli did not evolve into any new species. It simply lost some genetic information, which helped it become a drug-resistant E. coli.

Note that only mutation involving gain, and not loss, of genetic information can hypothetically drive the microbes-to-man evolution.
Re: Atheist Logic!! by Elthugnificent(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S LIKE THIS..
still in MKD? Send me a mail.

(1) (Reply)

The Coming Of The BEAST / Who feels the 'pains' of being condemned To Hell? The sinner Or God? / Godly Freedom Vs satanic freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.