Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Machine Gun Kelly - rap Devil (eminem diss) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Machine Gun Kelly - rap Devil (eminem diss) (3802 Views)

Rap Devil - Machine Gun Kelly / Music: Machine Gun Kelly – Rap Devil MGK-_- (eminem Diss) / DOWNLOAD Mp3: Machine Gun Kelly – Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Machine Gun Kelly - rap Devil (eminem diss) by Uzy47(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Machine Gun Kelly has responded to Eminem with a diss song titled ‘Rap Devil’.

In case you are still catching up, MGK is one of the artists Em dissed on his latest album Kamikaze. It was a result of Machine Gun Kelly commenting on Eminem’s daughter Hailie a few years ago which he definitely took offence to as she was just 16 years old at the time. Eminem rapped on the song ‘Not Alike’:

“But next time you don’t gotta use Tech N9ne
If you wanna come at me with a sub-machine gun
And I’m talkin’ to you, but you already know who the Bleep you are, Kelly
I don’t use sublims and sure as Bleep don’t sneak-diss
But keep commentin’ on my daughter Hailie”

http://www.mp3viralz.com/2018/09/04/machine-gun-kelly-rap-devil-eminem-diss-mp3-video-torrent-itunes-free-download/

Re: Machine Gun Kelly - rap Devil (eminem diss) by dacanv(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
First of all, nobody knows this guy. Secondly, whatever that is left of this guy's Career is over because of this.
Re: Machine Gun Kelly - rap Devil (eminem diss) by LucemFerre: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
dacanv:
First of all, nobody knows this guy. Secondly, whatever that is left of this guy's Career is over because of this.

When you are clueless just shut da fvck up
Re: Machine Gun Kelly - rap Devil (eminem diss) by Dantedasz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Eminem beefed/destroyed a lot of musicians careers in the course of his musical history. Benzino,Ja Rule,Insane Clan posse,Mariah Carey, Jermaine Dupri, his mother Debbie Mathers,his ex wife Kim,Michael Jackson,Christina Aguilera,Will Smith,NSYNC,and even Bill Clinton,George Bush and Donald Trump.
Most of these people have clearly choosen to ignore him maybe because of his clever word play on the Mike.
However in 2018 it appears this Machine Gun Kelly has got his number because he had hit at every forbidden subject on Eminem's life.
While it is clear Eminem is a better rapper,it is obvious that Kelly is a hungrier rapper and I am quite sure he has got more ammunition loaded in his Glock waiting for Eminem's response. Should be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0BScQSSvg

1 Like

Re: Machine Gun Kelly - rap Devil (eminem diss) by LucemFerre: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ikr

(1) (Reply)

HOT !!! DOUBLE SIX ft.Terry Tha Rapman - Oyibo Man (Prod.by Double Six) / Tuface Feat. R Kelly, Tuface Feat. Chakademus & Plliers / Where To Download Nigeria Gospel Rap Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.