Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already (17886 Views)

LAPO MFB Staff Reject 25% Salary Increase After 7 Years Of Alleged Stagnant Pay / I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Just like that, it's 7 years already! It's been rough! Very rough and tough but I give thanks to God. Life isn't always as we plan it... Life charts a different course of its own.
I have seen few folks doing ok with their wife (wives) and kids, I have seen folks who can barely stay afloat financially.

My eyes have seen a lot after NYSC. I have travelled far and wide with no roof just to attend interviews. At a point, I slept on the streets of Lagos job hunting and understood life the harsh way.

The last interview which I did and which got me this current job, I had to sleep on a bench in a market, and my bag was the pillow: because I got to the city around 11:52pm or so and my interview was the following morning. A City I knew no one in

An unknown folk in a known city earning sixty
It's a blessing

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by babaaelino92(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Just like that, it's 7 years already! It's been rough! Very rough and tough but I give thanks to God. Life isn't always as we plan it... Life charts a different course of its own.
I have seen few folks doing ok with their wife (wives) and kids, I have seen folks who can barely stay afloat financially.

My eyes have seen a lot after NYSC. I have travelled far and wide with no roof just to attend interviews. At a point, I slept on the streets of Lagos job hunting and understood life the harsh way.

The last interview which I did and which got me this current job, I had to sleep on a bench in a market, and my bag was the pillow: because I got to the city around 11:52pm or so and my interview was the following morning. A City I knew no one in

It's a blessing

May Almighty bless you more

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by HarunaWest(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Suffer Now...Enjoy Later.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by gazal55(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
6yrs bro

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Rickmann: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

It's a blessing

Thank God for you bro.
That's a giant leap.

10 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by LikeAking: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

It's a blessing

Sixty Mila abai?

Madt!

U go make am.

Life na all about cnection and good information + the right environment.

Nothing like demons or village.

Build ur life around these 3 pillars and thank me latter.

Life functions on principles not the spiritual.

U never jam d right ppl, but keep working e go better.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by spartan117(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
May God prosper the work of your hands op!
LikeAking:

Sixty Mila abai?

Madt!

U go make am.

You are still naive son.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by benbreeze: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
We keep pushing hard bro..Stay honest and stay focus. God will do it for you.

Be diligent and keep building your skills..

I studied Economics and Statistics,2010, With an OND in Accountancy and Finance, 2004..Over 10years now and no job. It hasn't been easy and am holding on believing in myself as I keep working on myself...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by CUMIN: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omo just keep breathing. It's a beautiful world at the end.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
benbreeze:

I studied Economics and Statistics,2010, With an OND in Accountancy and Finance, 2004..Over 10years now and no job. It hasn't been easy and am holding on believing in myself as I keep working on myself...

I hope u are now married,

Irrespective of not finding a job

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by LikeAking: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
spartan117:

You are still naive son.

U are the naive person here.

Let me add another one, u are ignorant.

Dont let d noise makers deceive u.

7 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by arthurwillia(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
It’s 4 years already
Still dilly dallying
Mehn
I don tire for this life man
Someone do giveaway for me to buy system to learn software dev na

5 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Tokskob2008: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
2008 and till now no reasonable job or savings to go into a profitable business. Life is just funny and I'm beginning to think God is partial in his doings if not why is everything so tight and difficult

It has not and it's still not easy atal.

5 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by DONFASZY(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

It's a blessing
a lecture in one undisclosed uni said degree certificate is rubbish
Can salary earner
Upcoming buy iPhone 13 pro max
Or latest Samsung
No
Bt u will see traders frm market building mansions
Import n employ graduate and pay dem feeding n to salary
Salary men
I feel for una

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Harrykn: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2022
It’s not just you manny, even for here.
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by worldclass68(m): 3:02am On Jan 26, 2022
60k job......this country is bleeped up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Cryptobits(f): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2022
Ma'amiAfrique are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 30k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi @ gmail dot com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Cryptobits(f): 3:18am On Jan 26, 2022
Crimpsy:
I hope u are now married,

Irrespective of not finding a job
How iwll he feed the family?

6 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by GreaterFuture(m): 4:12am On Jan 26, 2022
benbreeze:

So what Re you doing now
Where are you and what has been keeping you so far??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2022
spartan117:

You are still naive son.

You are the naive one. Keep blaming unseen forces for your predicament, not knowing that you're in total control of your life. The people you know, information and environment is what will determine your life. Believe it or not, that's your cup of tea.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by redeff06: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Sixty Mila abai?

Madt!

U go make am.

Guy, demons dey ooooo...... Pray you don't see one. You cannot tell me how possible a mad man will make it hit in his madness.

5 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by redeff06: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

You are the naive one. Keep blaming unseen forces for your predicament, not knowing that you're in total control of your life. The people you know, information and environment is what will determine your life. Believe it or not, that's your cup of tea.

How will a mad man control his life.....? Everybody need grace to excel in life..

3 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2022
redeff06:

How will a mad man control his life.....? Everybody need grace to excel in life..

Keep waiting for grace until you end up six feet below. Religion have utterly destroyed you lots cognitive function.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by CaptalnMitch: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2022
gazal55:
6yrs bro
Who's your mathematics teacher??

2 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by SarutobiEky(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Cryptobits:
Ma'amiAfrique are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 30k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi @ gmail dot com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
only graduates I have an OND cry

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Golan007: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2022
arthurwillia:
It’s 4 years already
Still dilly dallying
Mehn
I don tire for this life man
Someone do giveaway for me to buy system to learn software dev na

OK.
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2022
DONFASZY:
a lecture in one undisclosed uni said degree certificate is rubbish. Can salary earner
Or latest Samsung No Bt u will see traders frm market building mansions Import n employ graduate and pay dem feeding n to salary salary men i feel for una

It's one step at a time bro. No knowledge in life is rubbish. you might not be able to apply it now but you will definitely need it someday.

About you saying salary earners cannot afford iphone 13, that assumption is wrong and moreover, it depends on priority. Iphone 13 isn't a yardstick to ascertain convince or wealth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by ravensckar(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2022
DONFASZY:
a lecture in one undisclosed uni said degree certificate is rubbish
Can salary earner
Or latest Samsung
No
Bt u will see traders frm market building mansions
Import n employ graduate and pay dem feeding n to salary
Salary men
I feel for una
Mr. Trader, speak for yourself please. Business business business, make una dey rest sometimes nau. There are salary earners that are making 6-7 figures monthly. In addition, these people still invest in other stuff as a side business. It's not always you bring your GNLD mentality to a public forum. angry angry angry

If a person's primary aim of going to school is to make money (as against acquiring useful knowledge), then, I'll agree with you that such a person's degree is a waste. Going to school and obtaining a degree goes beyond that. Of course, ignorant folks like you who measure success only by material acquisitions won't understand. What does one even expect from someone who can't construct simple sentences? Maybe na traders dem teach you the English language wey you take type all the balderdash above.

PS- 'a lecture in one undisclosed uni'

'can salary earner upcoming'

'import and employ graduate'

'pay dem feeding and to salary Salary men'.

What do the above expressions mean?
Go school, you no gree. Now, see how you dey disgrace yourself for public forum.

Olodo rabata!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Cryptobits:
How iwll he feed the family?
so because someone does not have a job,

So He/She should not get married

Don't u know, Age is no longer by his Side

4 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by victooman: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
The way graduate paint this job of a thing one will think it is a way to financial heaven,,how much is the job even paying self,? most jobs will hardly give u 100k in a month, for seven years what business did u build, dont even tell me there is no finance because 19,800 Nysc was paying then is equivalent to the 33k corp member is receiving now, unless you are the one carrying all ur family problems during service year l dont know why a graduate should not strategies for life after school before finishing service,, l rounded up my service last year, l purposely work my way toward serving in a village so as to Augment my savings, l took a job in a private school were l was paid 7k for teaching 3 times in a week, my ppa paid me 2k this means l makes 42k in a village were both transportation and feeding are affordable,, l no flex, l no carry woman matter for head, l knew the family and the country am coming from so l discipline myself. l was saving 20k ever month and l use the rest of the 22k take care of myself,
After service year l had 220k as my savings because l did not save anything on my first allawee . Before rounding up, l called my friend in Abuja , he got a room of 50k for me ,l got matrass, bought food stuff and carpet.
Immediately after my p.o.p l relocated back to Abuja,, when l got there p.o.s was the perfect business on my mind, infact l was having less than 200k after expenses, so no money to even construct a kiosk talk more of renting a shop, l bought umbrella table and chair and look for a busy area , and boom business have started,, like play ,the first day l made 2500 naira and subsequently from October till today market bad e bad l go carry 3k go house, in most of the day sales am sure of making at least 4-5k a day and this is because l don't have huge capital yet, if u start and fail it is understandable but most students and corpers will live like kings and forget they have nobody,, it hurts me when graduate lament of jobs,, you mustn't work for anybody to feed in this country.

69 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by arthurwillia(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Golan007:

OK.
.you want to help me ?
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Golan007: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
arthurwillia:

.you want to help me ?

Personally, I don't think you are ready.

That's just my own opinion.

Someone else might think different.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FMM Graduate Trainee Programme Placement. Who Else Got Shortlisted? / 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS / Massive Recruitment At Landmark University (96 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.