Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man Devastated After Finding Out The Mother Of His Children Had Been Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Devastated After Finding Out The Mother Of His Children Had Been Cheating (643 Views)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Devastated After Finding Out The Mother Of His Children Had Been Cheating by Priscy01(f): 4:48am On Sep 05, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Leon Arubise took to her Twitter TL to share how her brother was devastated after he get to know his wife who is a mother of his, three children had been cheating on him for more than a year.

According to what the lady shared on Twitter;
"So my uncle's wife who has three children for him has been cheating for more than one year

Just told us the whole episode now, damn he's so heartbroken Women too can be scum

How do you start introducing a man twice your age to people at your workplace as your husband? Like I don't get it some people are wicked! I'm trying to comport myself so I can tell the whole story in a comprehensive manner

So my uncle decides to copy this notorious number that his ife always refuses to pick into his own phone. Owner of the no/coadulterer doesn't even know he's been befriending another's wife for months

He begs profusely and set up a meeting with my uncle. As previously planned my uncle 'coincidentally' walked into a bar in another town where the man and his 'babygirl' were having fun so he 'scatters the place in a fit of anger'

Coadulterer and his family members who had been calling my uncle's wife 'iyawo wa' 'manage to restrain my uncle'. Iyawo denied knowing my uncle and having 3 children for him o

My well prepared uncle brings out photos of naming ceremonies of their children, events, marriage, burial etc then she changes story to 'we used to be married but we are separated' mehn this thing is funny but not funny sha person wey you still cook rice for

Ewo long story short jare, scared of my uncle's silence, she packed all her stuff and clothes of the three kids, (she called the eldest 11 but that one being a little grown escapes thru the back door and went away). Loro kan, eru awa obinrin gan nba mi o ara adugbo

I've spent years advocating women's rights and defending women but boy am I shook! We women need to work on ourselves! How do you love someone then cheat on them?! How?! Lodumae!"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9667/man-devastated-after-finding-out-the-mother-of-his-children-had-been-cheating-on-him.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Devastated After Finding Out The Mother Of His Children Had Been Cheating by northvietnam(m): 5:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Twitter Ooo... Oh Twitter...

Madam twitter, how much will you pay me to believe this story now...
Re: Man Devastated After Finding Out The Mother Of His Children Had Been Cheating by mykelswa(m): 5:22am On Sep 05, 2018
ah key me o
Re: Man Devastated After Finding Out The Mother Of His Children Had Been Cheating by livinus009(m): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Nothing New..
Re: Man Devastated After Finding Out The Mother Of His Children Had Been Cheating by Uyi168: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2018
And how sure is she that those kids are actually her uncle's??
Btw,it has been shown that after nl, the next platform with the highest number of liars is twitter...

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Baby Wipes Smelling Terribly / 10 Things A Kid Needs To Learn In Childhood To Be A Happier Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.