Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? (48936 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by wunmi590(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2022

Oga oo

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by abuwidad(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Abeg no kill her o! Just let her go jeje women still boku plenty out there

324 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
You should have married a virgin.
Divorce her and "find" a virgin.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by nifemi25(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
According to your story, you haven't caught her red handed.... you are only acting base on what you heard from your wife's friend.... I will only advice you calm yourself so as to catch her . Once you caught her , am sure you knows what to do if you don't want to die before your time..

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lastborn0074:
I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

a woman who decides to cheat because you guys are going through hardship is the DEVIL INCARNATE. how is cheating on her husband gonna solve the issue at hand?! even if she didnt cheat, see how she is portraying herself as a wh0re to all these men. who would want a woman like this as their life mates?!

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

when the TRUST is gone, when DECEIT is creeping in, when DISRESPECFUL behaviors are the norm, then really, you need to ask yourself what are you in it for? this person you called your "wife" has no RESPECT for you nor the marriage you guys are in.

221 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by STARGREEN(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Beg her to stop if you don't know what to do

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
On a second thought, stay with her until she plans your death with one of her rich male friends.
Don't worry, your children will be well fed.
The choice is your bro.

256 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Templee333(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fast & pray. 6 to 12 can do. Make sure u have her pics when u r praying & repeatedly ask God 2 kill the spirit of adultery in her.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
abuwidad:
Abeg no kill her o! Just let her go jeje women still boku plenty out there
What about our four kids...all girls? How do I bring them up alone?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:
You should have married a virgin.
Divorce her and "find" a virgin.
Must you make jest of me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
nifemi25:
According to your story, you haven't caught her red handed.... you are only acting base on what you heard from your wife's friend.... I will only advice you calm yourself so as to catch her . Once you caught her , am sure you knows what to do if you don't want to die before your time..
But I said I have chat evidence, apart from her confessing that she was about to do it, which is a lie.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a woman who decides to cheat because you guys are going through hardship is the DEVIL INCARNATE. how is cheating on her husband gonna solve the issue at hand?! even if she didnt cheat, see how she is portraying herself as a wh0re to all these men. who would want a woman like this as their life mates?!

when the TRUST is gone, when DECEIT is creeping in, when DISRESPECFUL behaviors are the norm, then really, you need to ask yourself what are you in it for? this person you called your "wife" has no RESPECT for you nor the marriage you guys are in.

Very true. She has become very disrespectful.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
STARGREEN:
Beg her to stop if you don't know what to do
Please just avoid my post.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:
On a second thought, stay with her until she plans your death with one of her rich male friends.
Don't worry, your children will be well fed.
The choice is your bro.
Hmmm... rather sarcastic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Templee333:
Fast & pray. 6 to 12 can do. Make sure u have her pics when u r praying & repeatedly ask God 2 kill the spirit of adultery in her.

WOW!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by abuwidad(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lastborn0074:

What about our four kids...all girls? How do I bring them up alone?

Good question. Are you sure the kids are yours?

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Templee333(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
abuwidad:

Good question. Are you sure the kids are yours?
hey! See me-o! My mind been no go dat side b4-o! But dis bros fit talk true-e

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by abuwidad(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Templee333:

hey! See me-o! My mind been no go dat side b4-o! But dis bros fit talk true-e

Congratulations grin grin angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by petdams02: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is serious

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by 22o62021: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oga you are in a hot soup

Inbetween the devil and the blue sea

Before I give a suggestion

Tell me what's on your mind after your discovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by nairalanderr: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
once a cheat,always a cheat. let her Go.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by onumadu: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Marriage is not tea party.
It is a DIFFICULT task.
Please calm down, talk to your wife and pray for your family.
She will come around.
Never consider divorce unless your life is in danger.
I repeat: Marriage is not easy, and that is why it is for ADULTS.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2022
onumadu:

Marriage is not tea party.
It is a DIFFICULT task.
Please calm down, talk to your wife and pray for your family.
She will come around.
Never consider divorce unless your life is in danger.
I repeat: Marriage is not easy, and that is why it is for ADULTS.

There are some matters arising from this issue that are VERY risky and life threatening. She's gone spiritual to shut me up. You know how mean many women can be.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by realestate99: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

There are some matters arising from this issue that are VERY risky and life threatening. She's gone spiritual to shut me up. You know how mean many women can be.
I was just discussing this with a friend this morning, nobody despise an impending disgrace like a woman.

An innocent faced charming lady can kill just to cover her tracks, they bask in the euphoria of being a soft and tender gender, anything that might cause disgrace of any kind or taint that reputation is eliminated by all means.......that is why females do not own up to their misdeeds because of the high pedestal ( innocence) the society placed them

121 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by OriOko88(m): 12:47am On Aug 08, 2022
I no jus know why I dont like putting mouth in marriage palava. Naso my neighbor was punching and beating his nursing wife tbis morning..asin heaving pounding that thier door was trembling.. I just kept ma calm feeling un bothered until my other female flat neighbor came shouting at my door calling ma name to come.. I still no answer.. I just dont HV interest. It was later tonight that d guy's family came to scold him,he even received heavy slap from his mother before the wife was taken away..with a heavy face. I just mind my business..even tho the wife is nice to me sad

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Strongdickfresh: 1:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Pardon her and show more love than before. She will never cheat on you again. You are the cause of her cheating...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by OkoYibo: 2:15am On Aug 08, 2022
OriOko88:
I no jus know why I dont like putting mouth in marriage palava. Naso my neighbor was punching and beating his nursing wife tbis morning..asin heaving pounding that thier door was trembling.. I just kept ma calm feeling un bothered until my other female flat neighbor came shouting at my door calling ma name to come.. I still no answer.. I just dont HV interest. It was later tonight that d guy's family came to scold him,he even received heavy slap from his mother before the wife was taken away..with a heavy face. I just mind my business..even tho the wife is nice to me sad

That is how to live long. By minding your business.

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by OkoYibo: 2:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

Instead of a promiscuous woman to allow her husband catch her cheating, she prefers for her husband to die and she is seen as a widow.
Whichever way to achieve her husband's death will now look attractive.

The day your wife sees a man who has money and promises to take care of her and her kids, you are a dead man. You are only alive because she is yet to see such man.

157 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Must you make just of me?

Take am easy oga last born.

You have to sit down with your wife and have a heart to heart discussion.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by pointblank247(m): 3:53am On Aug 08, 2022
nifemi25:
nobody catches an adultrouse wife red handed, they cover their tracks well enough,
The evidence he has is enormous already.

112 Likes 13 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin. / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge / My Neighbour And His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.