Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar (16579 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Come To The UK Right Now / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island / 5 Reasons Why I Love Lagos City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Trexxsvg:
Delta is not clean, its dirty

who told you calabar is clean? be not deceived.
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 1:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Thickcok01:
I don get hiv. I dey mad now
are you serious?
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 2:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Calabar is a tourist haven
are you there currently?
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 2:26am On Sep 08, 2018
mhizminna:
Pls which Calabar? If you tell me it is the Calabar of 10years age i'll agree wit you but now? Nah! because Calabar is now living in it pass glory.
I'v lived in Calabar for more than 15 years so let me tell you...Now i'm not the type to bad mouth things but Calabar is gradually falling apart, first off the roads in Calabar main town are bad, pot holes everywhere, no jobs, most of the tourist attractions mentioned are falling apart cos no one is maintaining them especially that slave trade museum which I love so much, and don't even tell me their women can cook cos most of them can't!, businesses are folding up cos the state is dry no money and therefore low patronage.
Now the one that saddens me because I have been victim is the state of insecurity in the state almost every night you will hear shooting everywhere people are been robbed off their sweat, if you live in Calabar south you should be in your house by 7 or 8 pm otherwise you are on your own, people are being kidnapped every other day, and you know the sad part of it is that Gov Ayade is not doing much about it because is sleeps very well at night and he is busy campaigning for next team and most of citizens can't oppose him because most of them are under his payroll.
So Calabar is just at a stand still, nothing moves unless Ayade says otherwise.

Over hyped state!

I last visited that slave museum far back in 2007 when my department in uniuyo took us on an excursion. the place was called "old residency " don't tell me those places have dilapidated due to poor maintenance?
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 2:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Martin0:

very true! I love to visit Tortuga Island againgrin
which one be tortuga island?
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 2:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
land of the laziest and most jobless youths in the world. odiok ono ayade
if you quote me to talk rubbish, odiok ono uka
hmm u be efik or ibibio?
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 2:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Tylerbreeze:
I would like to visit calabar... I've heard a lot about the city, most especially their girls.. I hear say dem sabi bang grin grin wink
so na wetin wan carry you go calabar be that abi?
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Fitbillionairep: 4:22am On Sep 08, 2018
DateMynd44:
hmm u be efik or ibibio?
those are 2 most useless tribes in nigeria. i can never be any of them
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Martin0(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
DateMynd44:
which one be tortuga island?
Na one place for calaba there oogrin
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Martin0:

Na one place for calaba there oogrin
island that's you can only reach there by taking a ferry? give me the directions please is it near calabar south?
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

those are 2 most useless tribes in nigeria. i can never be any of them
ado ata ebod ikot. unam.
oduma umia awod doh. useme mkpor
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Fitbillionairep: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
DateMynd44:
ado ata ebod ikot. unam.
oduma umia awod doh. useme mkpor
eyen mbok ta ifuo
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Martin0(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
island that's you can only reach there by taking a ferry? give me the directions please is it near calabar south?

hahahahah hahahahgringrin
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2018
justdogitto:
Calabar and dogs na like 6 and seven
oh shut up
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
eyen mbok ta ifuo
u be real mumu
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by DateMynd44(m): 4:37am On Sep 30, 2018
ndy87:

who told you calabar is clean? be not deceived.
hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? / Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Liverpool Road To Be Closed For 4 Days For Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.