Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (47939 Views)

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies / Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. / Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by samjey: 2:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Are they legal?

Ajuju wuranwu!
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by samjey: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
God help him. The German policemen are not looking bad at all. wink

I am not understanding you again o
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Basiljoe: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2018
ponlear:
If life was easier here why would people consider illegal emigration as alternative.

This nation needs God's intervention
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Sleekfingers: 3:13am On Sep 06, 2018
ponlear:
If life was easier here why would people consider illegal emigration as alternative.

This nation needs God's intervention

God won't do shit. And can't do shit for us. We created our own problems. We gotta solve them ourselves.

Abi no be the same God create the western world. Abi na God help them develop their countries ?
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Mrexcell(m): 3:20am On Sep 06, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man was rushed to the hospital after allegedly falling from a five storey building in a migrant camp in Germany. According to media reports, the new migrant jumped from the building in a suspected case of suicide before the arrival of the police and emergency officials who rushed him to the hospital in an ambulance. 

In a trending video footage posted online, other Nigerian migrants at the camp can be heard speaking in Pidgin English as they revealed their shock over the alleged suicide attempt. 

Meanwhile, president Muhammadu Buhari publicly told German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, his government does not support Nigerians trying to illegally enter Europe, saying those caught would be “at his or her own risk”.

The president said this on Friday morning after receiving the German Chancellor at the presidential villa in Abuja.

The president said “Any Nigerian found in Libya or anywhere on his way to Europe through illegal means will be brought home and we will send him back to the local government.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-migrant-jumps-from-five-storey-building-in-germany.html

Watch Video HERE.

The guy was really lucky to have survived.

Meanwhile earn overruned $50 daily for viewing paid adverts and withdraw to ur local bank account, paypal or bitcoin wallet. It's absolutely free contact me on whatsapp for more details =09025475205
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Sleekfingers: 3:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Yeah, they are on their own o. I trust the Germans. Any illegal immigrants will be kicked back to murtala Mohammed airport.

And for those mofos going to Libya illegally and trying to cross to Europe. The federal government should leave them there. We can't we wasting money bringing them back home.

Nice one buhari. They are on their own.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by sulaiman01(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Thank God he didn't dead
eh see English

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Okoroawusa: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2018
crafteck:

Ur beautiful
bros,respect urself

NwaAwkaEtiti,kedu nke melu last?
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
uba1991:
muumuu pls go back and read.D PRESIDENT IS not AGAINST IMMIGRANT BUT AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.pls use ur dictionary to check d word ILLEGAL. or pls show me any president in d whole world that is in support of illegal immigrant. oh ooo i forget the president of biafra [namdi cownu] is an illegal migrant so ipob are in support of illegal migration

Illiterate Germany chancellor accepted 3 million ILLEGAL migrants otondo
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Olami0394: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Send me a PM with your info pls.

I will give you a number to reach me 24/7 no matter what part of the world I am in. Suicide should never be an option.

We can help each other out.

Thanks for being strong.
sir, I tried the PM but I don’t think is working sir , is there any other way I can send my CV to you sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part / Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.