Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies (79359 Views)

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Update From . COM

A 37-year-old man, Nonso Eze, has been arrested by men of the Anambra state police command for allegedly pushing his 23-year-old girlfriend from a five storey building in Awada, Onitsha today January 23, Reports.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the command, Haruna Mohammed, states that at about 6:30am this morning, men of the Awada police Station received a report that at about 3am, the victim fell from the 5th floor of the five storey building located at No 6 Orakwe close, fizzle Awada Obosi in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State.

Haruna said police operatives attached to Awada Division visited the scene, photographed the victim and rushed her to Bex hospital Onitsha for medical attention but was certified dead on arrival by a medical doctor.

''Preliminary inquiry from the occupants of the compound revealed that the girl was allegedly pushed down from the room of one Nonso Eze 'm' aged 37years of same address who is occupying the 5th floor following a quarrel. Suspect was subsequently arrested and search executed in his appartment where a pair of female slippers and unused condom was recovered as exhibits'' Haruna's statement read

The police spokesperson added that the corpse was deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy while investigation is ongoing to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident after which suspect will be brought to book.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/lady-dies-after-her-boyfriend-allegedly-pushed-her-from-a-five-storey-building-in-anambra-photos.html

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Kriss216: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by MickzyDonald: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked shocked shocked the way relationship kills nowadays sef

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Jenny1010(f): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don't just provoke me now angry

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baski92(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
See wetin this yeye girl made this guy do, that why i do fit keep girl friend, i pefer to go carry ashawo. Pay i her may she dey go jeje, than to keep one girl may go make me do wetin i go leta regret. But sha RIP

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by RedRay(f): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Speechless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Meedon: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
RIP
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
baski92:
See wetin this yeye girl made this guy do, that why i do fit girl friend, i pefer to go carry ashawo. Pay i her may she dey go jeje, than to keep one girl may go make me do wetin i go leta regret. But sha RIP

Bad News Here And There

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Yuceeluv(f): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Just 23 years old.

Already gone.

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baski92(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Bad News Here And There
thats life for you
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Komu1048(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Guy, you wicked oooo. You dey do that small girl and later kill her, na y e good to date girl wet reach u for age.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by ceejayluv(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why keeping unused condom as exhibit?

31 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Queenslander(f): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Argh, really wicked guy.. what a horrible and traumatic way to die..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by adadike(f): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
My fellow ladies, please stop living with a man that is not your husband and try to avoid misunderstanding at all cost. The devil is prowling our streets these days

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by greatness77: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
pls took him to d same 5 storey building and push him too if he survived it den repeat it, i wish i will be president oohh!!

14 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
greatness77:
pls took him to d same 5 storey building and push him too if he survived it den repeat it, i wish i will be president oohh!!

Is Still Crying Till This Moment, You Are reading this bad news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Iceyjayz: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
adadike:
My fellow ladies, please stop living with a man that is not your husband and try to avoid misunderstanding at all cost. The devil is prowling our streets these days
They will never listen stop wasting your time

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by PoloG: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Stop this nonsensical tribalist posts of yours, no one is a saint in any tribe, there are also some wicked Yoruba men too.
bros nor be lie.. igbo girls wan use toto kill me here

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by sorority11(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
The Lady literally fell out of Love

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baralatie(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
sorority11:
The Lady literally fell out of Love
nah!
lusts threw her overboard!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Twelfthman: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
RIP young lady.

God! The demons in people these days!
God help us
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Being single may be boring but it's peaceful.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baralatie(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
Why booking space
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
baralatie:

Why booking space
Don't let it bother you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A 37-year-old man, Nonso Eze, has been arrested by men of the Anambra state police command for allegedly pushing his 23-year-old girlfriend from a five storey building in Awada, Onitsha today January 23, Reports.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the command, Haruna Mohammed, states that at about 6:30am this morning, men of the Awada police Station received a report that at about 3am, the victim fell from the 5th floor of the five storey building located at No 6 Orakwe close, fizzle Awada Obosi in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State.

Haruna said police operatives attached to Awada Division visited the scene, photographed the victim and rushed her to Bex hospital Onitsha for medical attention but was certified dead on arrival by a medical doctor.

''Preliminary inquiry from the occupants of the compound revealed that the girl was allegedly pushed down from the room of one Nonso Eze 'm' aged 37years of same address who is occupying the 5th floor following a quarrel. Suspect was subsequently arrested and search executed in his appartment where a pair of female slippers and unused condom was recovered as exhibits'' Haruna's statement read

The police spokesperson added that the corpse was deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy while investigation is ongoing to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident after which suspect will be brought to book.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/lady-dies-after-her-boyfriend-allegedly-pushed-her-from-a-five-storey-building-in-anambra-photos.html
Why don't you use your blog link? How can reports a news and the link is a different source? Or has bought over lindaikejisblog?

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
Don't let it bother you.
grin booking space cost money on nairaland nah
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
baralatie:

grin booking space cost money on nairaland nah
Sorry sir. The Op called my attention to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baralatie(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
Sorry sir. The Op called my attention to the thread.
Just relax!
Don't fret about it!
Happens everytime on nairaland!
The op was just not pulling the story like your own but no jibs

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2021

Yet,
Another animal in human skin.
Is the modafoka dead yet
May he rot in hell.
Swine.

Deborah98:
If it's not working out please move on, don't die trying to please anybody.
GBAMSOLUTELY!

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.