Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola (28302 Views)

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Olulinks(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
mayDtolu:
Bros..It's not a child's play to blow like ODUNLADE ADEKOLA....You must be very hardworking....It's rear for you to see a Yoruba movie not featuring ODUNLADE.....#So, You have to double ur hustle before you can be like him if possible....

This your comment clearly shows you might not really know who cobhams is. He's only being humble to have made that statement. Cobhams is an international man himself.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
do you know who Cobham his?
don't mind him, cobham is big talent.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=TimeManager post=70928332] I swear na only you o. you neva sabi person, I tell ya.
kiss the truth! [/quo
May be because I am not Yoruba...May be I would have if I were.

watched one of his movies, Taxi driver... could not finish it sef...
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
do you know who Cobham his?
live that kid,d blind cobahms that have produce hits,bretete and millions of hit,ojb since d 90s ,if u watch d video he wasn't talking abt himself,he only used it to encourage people who have persistently been in music but havnt achieved anything,d guy he used in d video was already frustrated hence he sang it to encourage them,Cobham has produced songs for virtually all d top artist in Nigeria,tuface including and he is a blind man. wonderful cohbams,I think he is d best producer in Nigeria,but he is very silent and prefers to b on a low key
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by osazsky(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
I have known cohbhams for years but I don't knou odunlade pls who is he,his name sounds local to me,chobalms mentioned olamide and he is richer than olamide epic,such an humble blind guy ,kudos sir respect

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Topmaike007(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.. Dem nor know... because of small play wey he play Dem think say he de learn..
a lot of our people are use to those noise makers we call musicians alone.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Topmaike007(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
osazsky:
live that kid,d blind cobahms that have produce hits,bretete and millions of hit,ojb since d 90s ,if u watch d video he wasn't talking abt himself,he only used it to encourage people who have persistently been in music but havnt achieved anything,d guy he used in d video was already frustrated hence he sang it to encourage them,Cobham has produced songs for virtually all d top artist in Nigeria,tuface including and he is a blind man. wonderful cohbams,I think he is d best producer in Nigeria,but he is very silent and prefers to b on a low key
thank you!I actually don't blame the dude, he is among the indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by TimeManager(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
mhizsuzzy:
For easier comprehension, hook up with a Yoruba dude. that's when you understand that comedy can't be better expressed than in Yoruba.

kiss the truth!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Topmaike007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
virago:

Obviously he doesn't know
that is it.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Topmaike007(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
osazsky:
I have known cohbhams for years but I don't knou odunlade pls who is he,his name sounds local to me,chobalms mentioned olamide and he is richer than olamide epic,such an humble blind guy ,kudos sir respect
odunlade is trying, but on my own perspective or opinion I will say Cobhalm is the big thing DAT ever happen in our industry a motivational speaker, Cobhalm made me realise that no obstacle can hold a man down if he determine to make it..

Cobhalm is the Big thing

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
mayDtolu:
Bros..It's not a child's play to blow like ODUNLADE ADEKOLA....You must be very hardworking....It's rear for you to see a Yoruba movie not featuring ODUNLADE.....#So, You have to double ur hustle before you can be like him if possible....
excuse me sah what are you saying
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
a lot of our people are use to those noise makers we call musicians alone.
true... We have a lot if underrated artists example, Asa, Cobham's, Jesse Jags, Adekunle Gold and a host of others who are conscious musicians but then, if it's not shake bums and whine for me, 98% of Nigerians don't want to hear it.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Queenserah26(f): 1:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Odunlade... My main man
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Topmaike007(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
true... We have a lot if underrated artists example, Asa, Cobham's, Jesse Jags, Adekunle Gold and a host of others who are conscious musicians but then, if it's not shake bums and whine for me, 98% of Nigerians don't want to hear it.
yeah you are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ / Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Headies 2019: Teni Reacts To Winning 4 Awards, Thanks Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.