Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court (2566 Views)

I Just Found Out That MFM Dr Olukoya Is Above 60!! / Janet Olukoya Is Dead! Daniel Olukoya's Mother Dies / Pastor Olukoya Is The First To Clone Genes, Osinbajo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court by misano(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Presidential aspirant Omoyele Sowore arrived in Lagos, Nigeria to a rapturous welcome and reveals what transpired between himself and Pastor Olukoya of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry.

It was reported on Monday that the General Overseer, MFM, Dr Daniel Olukoya, had filed a libel suit against the Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Mr Omoyele Sowore, demanding N10bn in damages.

In the suit filed before the Akwa Ibom State High Court in Uyo, the MFM founder said he was constrained to take legal action against Sowore, his online platform, Sahara Reporters Incorporated and the Incorporated Trustees of Sahara Media Foundation for their alleged failure to desist from publishing false and malicious articles against him and his church, MFM, since 2013.

The cleric said despite complaints, Sowore and his Sahara Reporters remained intransigent and continued to publish offending stories about him and his church.

Olukoya said he had earlier demanded that Sahara Reporters pull down all the offending stories against him and his church within seven days but Omoyele and his platform refused.

He said having failed to take advantage of the seven days he gave them, he had no other option but to sue them.

Reacting to this development, Mr Omoyele Sowore told NaijaRoko TV that he was only doing his job.

Sowore added that he was told that Olukoya was ready to sponsor his Presidential ambition but he turned down the offer.

He also revealed that his unwillingness to meet with Pastor Olukoya resulted to him going to get a judge from Uyo.

Speaking on what made him make an investigative report about the pastor, Sowore said one of Olukoya’s pastors disclosed that the Man of God was importing books into the US as nonprofit, but when the books were sold, Olukoya collected profit for the books.

His word: “I have done reporting on a lot of things, on the cabals in this country and you know in this country they are a lot of cabals they are religious cabals, traditional cabals, political cabals and economic cabals so I have done all of them. Remember the one that was sleeping in a prostitute in Canada [Pastor Suleiman].

“In case of Olukoya, Olukoya had churches all over the world and after a while he set up all these pastors to be sending money to them.

“The pastors wanted to become greedy so they stopped sending money to the headquarters and so he (Olukoya) sued the pastors in the US, in Maryland asking him to relinquish all the properties they both own together, that pastor challenged him in court and in the process of challenging Olukoya, the the pastor spilled on Olukoya that Olukoya has been importing books into the US as nonprofit, but when they sell them, he collects them back as profit. So my job was to report on all these shenanigans.”

Mr Sowore adds that Pastor Olukoya invited him for a meeting but he refused to honour the invitation.

“He (Olukoya) sent a message to me in this office, he sent one guy to me in this office that he wants to meet and I said I don’t do meetings with people that I report on because it will be regarded as blackmail. After I have reported on you, I’ll now go and have one secret meeting with you,” Sowore said.

The Sahara Reporters publisher said he was told that Pastor Olukoya wanted to sponsor his Presidential ambition but he turned down the offer.

His words: “I said I’m not doing any meetings, the guy then came up to me and said ‘I see you’re running for president the man can backbone you’. I don’t need his money I need the support of Nigerians and the moment Nigerians supporters us we will win the election hands down.

” So it was then he now went to go and look for a judge in Uyo, imagine a man of God that is on Lagos-Ibadan express way now going to look for a judge in a case that doesn’t involve any person in Uyo.

“My suspicion is that they found a judge who probably is a member of their church who said that he will teach Sowore a lesson it’s not going to happen.”

Sowore adds that he doesn’t want any member of their church to feel a man of God is God.
“They are businessmen like every other person in this country,” in this country.

https://naijaroko.com/2018/09/05/sowore-reacts-to-10-billion-naira-suit-filed-by-olukoya-against-him/

OAM4J , Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court by blackboy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
This SR boss is he for real? How can he be saying confidently that he will win the 2019 presidential elections?
Him and MFM not Olukoya. From all he has said someone said someone . He has had no direct contact or communication with him. To get direct contact is not hard either way

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court by Fireson: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Interesting! This movie go sweet well, well . cool

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court by teacherbim(f): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Rubbish! someone said
Re: Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court by EvangelistMFM(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2018
You people should continue as agents of darkness.This is end time...You started with Oyedepo, went to Adeboye , Now it is Olukoya....I don't just know what is wrong with Africa..So quick to judge , whereas we ourselves are not perfect. The Olukoya I know cannot be involved with things like this.. May God forgive you all
Re: Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court by moses2010: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
The agents of light in Nigeria are exclusive of these self-centered G.Os who are indifferent to the suffering of the people. If Olukoya is an agent of light why did he not call down fire to consume Sowore, like Elijah did? Why did he believe in Nigeria judicial system (as well as that of USA) more than God of Elijah? Enough of all these deceits and manipulations. Let us be patient to see the numerous secrets that will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court by sukerefakere(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Practice what you preach olukoya..
Forgive and forget..
Useless irresponsible Fraudster
Re: Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court by HappyPagan: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
EvangelistMFM:
mThe Olukoya I know cannot be involved with things like this..
Correct.
Re: Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Around 2008/2009 when I was still worshipping at MFM and burning for the roasted-meat loving jewish Lord - Yahweh, I watched a live program by Dr. D.K Olukoya that was transmitted via the internet directly from the Prayer City to all the MFM branches Nationwide.

During the program, Dr. D.K Olukoya announced that he had just written a book titled "Prayer Bomb", and that this book was not for sale - but will be given free of charge to anybody willing to donate 20,000 Naira & above to the Prayer City Building Project. In addition, such persons would be privileged to receive an anointing handshake from the General Overseer (G.O) immediately after the program.

Gentlemen, I swear to Orunmila - you needed to see thousands of "Yahwehgian Robots & Sheeples" trooping out from their seats to the alter just to go buy the useless book.

Right there, my Soul tapped my Spirit, my Spirit tapped my Brain and my Brain commanded my legs to walk out of that multi-level fraudulent-engineering gathering.

From that moment, I vowed never to have anything to do with Christianity again.

But in 2017 I met a homely, gorgeous & marriageable lady and I fell in love with her. She was everything I was looking for in a wife and I tried injecting some cosmic intelligence into her but unfortunately she was one of these die-hard brainwashed sheeples who have vowed to follow Jesus & Yahweh into thy kingdom come and she told me she would never marry an unbeliever.

Since I was somewhat desperate to settle down due to family & societal pressure, I decided to play along by putting on my Christian Cloak and started attending MFM again.

My game plan was that by the time I impregnate her and she puts to bed, I would then reveal my true "Amitabh Bachchan & Django character" to her in HD. grin

Unfortunately, after dating for over a year, we ended the relationship around June 2018 because she was very stubborn & incorrigible. She works with an NGO in Abuja, she has more than 30 female friends, more than 40 family members and she kept telling me that we must have a very elaborate wedding since she is from a noble family with significant number of relatives.

I was even ready to go ahead with the marriage as planned in spite of me being an introvert - but after playing several penalty kicks over the goal-post, I discovered she had fibroid in her tummy and I told her several times, let me take you to Ijebu where you'd be given agbo (herbal concoction) that would dissolve the fibroid and you'd excrete all of it but she said she would only wait for Jesus to come heal her.

This lady was already 34 and by my family tradition & calculations, I had hoped that she would give me 5 lovely kids. Add another 10 to 15years to her age before Jesus or Yahweh sends Angel Michael or Uriel to come open & flush the fibroid in her womb - that means menopausal syndrome would have kicked in.

And since I would not want to break her fragile heart at that trying moment by secretly impregnating 2 girls from Unilag, 2 girls from Babcock and 1 girl from Nsukka Uni, I had to be sincere & honest with her by letting her know that I can't get married late and then start looking for children again for another 10 - 15years and so we ended it.

Now, the long & short of my epistles is that D.K Olukoya, just like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor and that Abuja-based bastard called Biodun Fatoyinbo are all money-hungry squirrels who are only interested conning their brain-dead sheeples out of their hard-earned money in the name of salvation.

Count the number of churches in all the nooks & crannies of this useless Country and explain to me why it still remains a cesspit if indeed the imported gospel of the heavenly jewish bastards that are being preached & forced down the throat of every willing sheeple is anything to write home about.

I have said it and I'm still repeating it - if there's any God anywhere interested in my money, let the bastard come down from wherever he's hiding in the sky and collect it from me face to face!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? / The Necessity Of Jesus' Sacrifice / Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.