Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? (2569 Views)

Does Juju Really Exists? / Does Praying For The Dead Really Work? / If Juju Or Jazz Was Real Then How Come? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? by intrepid: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
Many people in Nigeria and Africa believe in the potency of "juju" and we have heard several times here that somebody was "jazed" to death or even into frank madness by certain "envious or plain wicked ppl"....This issue of using it to kill or believing that someone has been killed by another by this means is very common among our ppl...and sometimes,very mysterious stories are told surrounding such deaths or misfortune....Please Nairalanders,wat is the truth?Do you or your own culture believe it? How real is this common assertion by our ppl and is their any proof?HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
be careful what you type online. .

1 Like

Re: Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
Good evening Sir,

Vodoo is quite real and the ability of some persons to use diabolical means to affect some other persons is very possible but I am of the opinion that Vodoo or Juju can only affect an individual who is not strong willed.

As a Christian I believe firmly that Juju cannot influence me in anyway but this is not to say that Juju is a myth. As for proof, I don't think there is any proof to the existence of Vodoo (scientifically speaking) but for those who have experienced it, Juju is as real as eating amala.

Thank you!
Re: Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? by intrepid: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
be careful what you type online. .
I dont understand you guy.
Re: Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? by okeyxyz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yes, juju(or magic) is real, and contrary your beliefs, it is not restricted to africa but practiced in all civilizations, including europe and america, the "pinnacles" of modern civilzation. The only difference is that it is more revered in third world countries than in the west, but there are hundreds of thousands of practitioners of witch-craft or occult science in the west.

As for proof: The occult is about spirituality(will) while empirical science is about matter and measurement, so you may not be able to ascertain proof through conventional scientific means. That's why it's called "occult". The only way you can get proof is in participation. If you are truly interested, then some research with google would reveal quite a number of compelling information.

(1) (Reply)

The Necessity Of Jesus' Sacrifice / Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age / The Atheist-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.