Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River (49807 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Pastor Daniel Onwugbufor Arrested For Car Snatching Blames The Devil (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by blessedolu: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
I think you skip your afternoon dosage? See what it has caused now.

ChiefAzubuike:
He's still better than the likes of Fatoyinbo, Adeboye and TB Joshua that have sex with their members and choir mistress silently.

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by orlymat: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
How can u say this What is your proof
ChiefAzubuike:
He's still better than the likes of Fatoyinbo, Adeboye and TB Joshua that have sex with their members and choir mistress silently.

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by springtech(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

If you know what is good for you, you better modify that your list and remove the name of my father in the lord Pst E.A Adeboye from that list of yours.

I mean it.

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Basseybruce: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I beseech God's mercy for U.

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Icon79(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
KPOM!

O pari

kamnene:
Jesus is a barrister indeed. you can't take the name of the Lord in vain and go free.The " barrister has indeed delivered His judgement. Fear the only righteous judge.
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Newboss(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
They have already dissociated themselves from him. angry

One of the disgusting things about religionangry
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by EmmyBiggy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
at times i see as some people behave and I begin to think did God actually created some people to be bad.
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Drenix(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

At least this one was caught. To be committing similar atrocities and not being caught is far worse.

Say what you know.... Was your sister among d choir mistress dey had sex with?
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by NobodyKnows(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pastor again?
These pastors are bastards!
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by semyman: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pastor

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by backnbeta(f): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Really? Defiling a 7-year-old girl, who is also his daughter is better than adults having sex with adults(that is if these pastors really do that)? I'm shocked at this line of thought!

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by NobodyKnows(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
I think the new synonym for Thief and rapist is pastor.
Useless set of people
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by impactx(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Your own daughter...
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by papalsbuIl: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:
I think the new synonym for Thief and rapist is pastor.
Useless set of people
what of children of hacksaw the pedophile vagabond Muhammad grin
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

At least this one was caught. To be committing similar atrocities and not being caught is far worse.

Wow wow wow...a pedophile that molested his own daughter is better than another that has consensual sex.I really do wonder what planet you are from?
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
backnbeta:

Really? Defiling a 7-year-old girl, who is also his daughter is better than adults having sex with adults(that is if it's these pastors really do that)? I'm shocked at this line of thought!

My sentiments precisely.
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2018

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Blessedman3056: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Dollabiz: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmm
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by CharliParker: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

min
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by fortune1968: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
How manage his OWN DAUGHTER of 7 YEARS tempted him .What's the attraction ? This man look like somebody into rituals .
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by CharliParker: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Are you OK
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by durableking: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
why the arrest na, no be person d do wetin him like untop him tin?
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pervert.
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Commanderinpips: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Boy you may die soon for falsehood

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Kingstanding: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You mentioned Pastor Adeboye and TB Joshua having sex with members and choir mistress honestly had it been that I haven't accepted Jesus as my Lord and personal saviour I know what I will tell you. But I pray Lord Jesus Christ will forgive you. Go and sin no more

Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by kaycee67: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
some pastors are becoming something else... the act of one pastor in my own village tire me too. u can watch the video here http://reallyjob.com/?invite=11381
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Commanderinpips:

Boy you may die soon for falsehood
Right after that pastor you remit your monthly salary to in the name of tithe which they use to buy private jets and build expensive mansions.
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by abbeyty(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lol Jesus is the barrister . Too many churches and pastors in that country
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Obason22(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

But the lord said to Samuel, look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature, because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth , for man looketh on outward appearance but the Lord looketh on the heart. 1 Samuel 16: 7
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you are not even condeming the act because of hatred for this pastors. haba bros do you have a junior sister or relationship between 7 to 10? You wouldnt want this to happen to her would you..

vanity upon vanity
Re: Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River by AJORE(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
God w never forgive U for this statement
ChiefAzubuike:

Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car / Man Lounging In His Balcony Shot Dead In Abeokuta