Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] (26351 Views)

Zubby Michael And Basketmouth Feature In An Action Movie (Photos) / Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by fabinfos(f): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kunle Afolayan has annouced the completion of the shoot of his upcoming movie “ Mokalik ” as it goes into post production phase.

He made this known in an Instagram post earlier today, where he thanked his team for the effort they put in. He wrote;

IT’S A WRAP!
Even with the challenges, “Mokalik” is still the film we completed within very short period of time.
A big thank you to all the cast and crew especially those that volunteered to work free for reasons best known to them.
Watch out for “MOKALIK” a kunle Afolayan film . Ire
It’s time to Party

http://kikiotolu.com/kunle-afolayan-completes-shoot-of-upcoming-movie-mokalik/

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by itspzpics(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice one

“God I really want to be successful” Timaya says as he show off his sitting room>>>>>http://www.praizenews.com/god-really-want-successful-timaya-says-show-off-sitting-room/
Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by fabinfos(f): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2018

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by ominilongest(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
This guy is going places

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by HolyClement001(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
kudos

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by jaykaylegend(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
ominilongest:
This guy is going places
Very talented Actor!

38 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by Emmafe(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kudos

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by SEONaijaExpert: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kunle Afolayan is one producer with quality and class. His movies are topnotch with positive message to pass across.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
ominilongest:
This guy is going places
who the guy be abeg

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by Bashtundex(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice one kunle

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by Abbeyme: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
This guy is a great movie maker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by SEONaijaExpert: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
ominilongest:
This guy is going places
He has gone places

33 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Simi is overwhelmingly beautiful.

Charles Okocha, Hian! How much is a teeth whitening procedure?

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by innocential3032(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
owk
Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by Injiggerwolf(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by henrydadon(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
ominilongest:
This guy is going places

Top notch actor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by Adakintroy: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
At the hight of mmm funny nature started emmerging. Some delibraly started setting up phony platforms to get at unsuspecting victime. I felt like crying for my people. Not for the people being duped. But for the souls of those duping others.

Curse on the world for sin cometh. But greater curse on the man from which sin will come out from. Men had in a short while give into their greed. Christians who could not tell what God's blessings were or Satan's bait.

You are in perilous times. Because iniquity abound. Love of men had suddenly gone cold.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by amaniro: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
I sight the most beautiful, sweetest voice the elegant simi wink

When I hear her I get turned on wink

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by pafo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
It was shot at Oba Ogunji o.

If I had known Simi would be there, I for wait o.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by xage(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lateef Adedimeji super talented young actor

8 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by Digitalwitch: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
ominilongest:
This guy is going places
Airtel in-laws

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by placeofallure(f): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Within such short period? I just hope it turns out well. I don't want his standards dropping.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by oloriLFC(f): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mokalik= Mechanic. Issa simpu sturv

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by itiswellandwell: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Looking forward to watch this. Weldone oga kunle. May the inspiration never stop flowing.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by drey69(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is going to be interesting, trust me. the

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Kunle Afolayan is one producer with quality and class. His movies are topnotch with positive message to pass across.
He is GIFTED
He takes his time.
Not rushing to make MASS PRODUCTION like my people always do, who eventually jeopardize and mess up everything.
Always releasing movies every hour, with noisemakers passerby in such movies.

He is just exceptional.
He adds a mesmerizing touch.
I charge him to put up an account for his fans to support him if deemed necessary, and I will donate gladly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by vucikuxawa: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
THESE ARE WHY YOU MUST HAVE HTTPS ON YOU WEBSITE!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
Provides Authentication
Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.
HTTPS doesn't just block misuse of your website. It's also a requirement for many cutting-edge features and an enabling technology for app-like capabilities such as service workers.

Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by SexTin(f): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Adakintroy:
At the hight of mmm funny nature started emmerging. Some delibraly started setting up phony platforms to get at unsuspecting victime. I felt like crying for my people. Not for the people being duped. But for the souls of those duping others.

Curse on the world for sin cometh. But greater curse on the man from which sin will come out from. Men had in a short while give into their greed. Christians who could not tell what God's blessings were or Satan's bait.

You are in perilous times. Because iniquity abound. Love of men had suddenly gone cold.
MMM U Say
Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by PVision2020(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good
Re: Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] by Helenforever(f): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Emmanuel Adebayor is in the feem ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" / Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. / Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.