Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Does Devil Speak To Someone Heart? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Devil Speak To Someone Heart? (418 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / 5 Common Ways God Can Speak To You / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Devil Speak To Someone Heart? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please oooo, I do not understand my self again. i was praising God when something like a thought or a voice came too me concerning something and i became confused bcoz i know that thought or voice was actually false. but my problem now is that can The devil speak negative to someone heart even when praising God? I was thinking only God speak to people when praying.
Re: Does Devil Speak To Someone Heart? by MuttleyLaff: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
EMEKUSBOY9:
Please oooo, I do not understand my self again.
i was praising God when something like a thought or a voice came too me concerning something
and i became confused bcoz i know that thought or voice was actually false.
but my problem now is that can the devil speak negative to someone heart even when praising God?
I was thinking only God speak to people when praying
"My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me."
- John 10:27

"Peter asked,
"Ananias, why did you let Satan fill you with the idea that you could deceive the Holy Spirit?
You've held back some of the money you received for the land.
"
- Acts 5:3

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- James 4:7

The thought or voice is real
The devil hasnt anything positive to say or speak about
As a matter of fact, the devil's is an expert in speaking negative things to someone's heart, most especially when praising God
Re: Does Devil Speak To Someone Heart? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
"My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me."
- John 10:27

"Peter asked,
"Ananias, why did you let Satan fill you with the idea that you could deceive the Holy Spirit?
You've held back some of the money you received for the land.
"
- Acts 5:3

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- James 4:7

The thought or voice is real
The devil hasnt anything positive to say or speak about
As a matter of fact, the devil's is an expert in speaking negative things to someone's heart, most especially when praising God

here is my email address *emekaalezie4@gmail * send me your number let talk on whatsapp
Re: Does Devil Speak To Someone Heart? by Kuanku: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2018
I do not believe in such kind of things as it might be your misunderstanding. If you overthink about a thing then your mind tend to head you towards the fantasy. Praise the God and trust in him as he is the most merciful and beneficial. Be brave and stay positive!
Re: Does Devil Speak To Someone Heart? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kuanku:
I do not believe in such kind of things as it might be your misunderstanding. If you overthink about a thing then your mind tend to head you towards the fantasy. Praise the God and trust in him as he is the most merciful and beneficial. Be brave and stay positive!

This is very intelligent answer. God bless bro

(1) (Reply)

Kuwaiti / Pope Francis Kisses The Feet Of South Sudan President Salva Kiir (photo) / Whcih Lagos Church Has A High Number Of Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.