Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Stabs Stepbrother To Death In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Stepbrother To Death In Ondo (313 Views)

Lady Arrested For Using Hot Knife On Her Stepbrother [Graphic Photo] / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Stepbrother To Death In Ondo by CastedGist: 3:03am On Sep 06, 2018
A man, Odunayo Ikudehinbu, has been remanded in custody by a High Court sitting in Akure, Ondo State, for allegedly killing his stepbrother, Segun Ikudehinbu.

The incident was said to have happened in Igbokoda, in the Ilaje Local Government Area.

It was gathered that the accused allegedly stabbed Segun during a heated argument between them.

Segun was reportedly rushed to a hospital, where he gave up the ghost.

Odunayo was said to have run away, but he was later apprehended by the police.

He was arraigned before the court on one count of manslaughter.

Initially, the trial was stalled due to the absence of a counsel for the accused, but one Olugbenga Adedibu later stood for him.

The charge read, “That you, Odunayo Ikudehinbu, on December 3, 2017, around 10pm at Ayodele Compound, College Road, Igbokoda, did hit one Segun Ikudehinbu on the head with a lantern and stabbed him in the neck with a knife during a fight, which led to his death.”

The accused pleaded not guilty.

The judge, Justice Samuel Bola, adjourned the case till October 2, 2018.

source >>> http://gistmore.com/man-stabs-stepbrother-death-ondo

Re: Man Stabs Stepbrother To Death In Ondo by CastedGist: 3:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Man Stabs Stepbrother To Death In Ondo by Ionkidiz(m): 3:04am On Sep 06, 2018
I'll comment later, let me change my phone battery
Re: Man Stabs Stepbrother To Death In Ondo by milemimi93(m): 3:34am On Sep 06, 2018
And someone would tell me that this is better than homosexuality.. SMH
Re: Man Stabs Stepbrother To Death In Ondo by ipobarecriminals: 3:45am On Sep 06, 2018
undecided hang him.simple
Re: Man Stabs Stepbrother To Death In Ondo by barbiecue(f): 4:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Man Stabs Stepbrother To Death In Ondo by Tamarapetty(f): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2018
If them ask am nau, he'll say.. . . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Lebanese Chef Who Runs A Drug Ring In VI Nabbed By NDLEA / The Story In My Head / Man “arrested” By Snake After Stealing A Mattress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.