Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

"Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director (15837 Views)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Roman Goddess Shares Rare Photo Of Her Husband Grabbing Her Massive Backside / Weird MC , Mr. Eazi And Maleek Berry In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by vickayo: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2018
@gistvic.com

Maleek Shoyebi professionally known as Maleek Berry,who is a British-born Nigerian record producer and recording artist.

He shares a rare photo with his director, which he gave the name SES BERRY.

Dont they look alike?

Gist via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/family-maleek-berry-shares-rare-photo.html

See photo:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by vickayo: 4:12am On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by barbiecue(f): 4:37am On Sep 06, 2018
grin
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by OKorowanta: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2018
This guy music sweet finish..Gimme life' another huge new jam.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by jarvis4: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Na dem be the first look alike for this country? You make post and Na you still be FTC
Op take your time o

13 Likes

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Skillfullulu(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Bend it was a hit, hit for life...
Cute family bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Edopesin: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2018
I just like this guy

2 Likes

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by engrkaz(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2018
wink
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ebig21(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by momodub: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Nice one
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by nepapole(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2018
Ok.
#walks out
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by chinavs9ja(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Ok I don hear....

I am a web designer, I will design your website at cheaper rate. Check my signature
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Tundeobama(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2018
Am proud of you maleek uk stand still for your vibes.You need to work with Davido and casper
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by pobos(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2018
Gud to knw
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ObaKlaz: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2018
I just love this Maleek Berry guy. His production skill is way better than Don Jazzy's at the moment. #Pon My Mind

2 Likes

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Siki355(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2018
I'm I the only one who thinks, he sounds like Akon?

1 Like

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ObaKlaz: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2018
Siki355:
I'm I the only one who thinks, he sounds like Akon?
Sort of.
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by finesounds01(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2018
i think the guy is sesan video director

1 Like

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Maestro07(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2018
How monkey and ape take look alike?
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Caseless: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Music director? Or his musical video director?

I like maleek berry voice.

Juls ft maleek berry - early in the morning ...is on repeat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ascapella(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2018
OP, That’s Sesan. He is a popular video director not a music director.

1 Like

Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Naijawebmaster: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2018
This news though... still can't get why people will download people's picture from Instagram and bring it here as news.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2018
tongue
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ChampagnePapiii(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2018
Sesan with him wack videos..... the guy na sabi Do video nkan kan
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by ikezudon(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2018
berry dey try jare..make una no fault the guy

in other news, see if he makes the top 50 richest musician in nigeria..latest ranking

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by kramer: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Truth be told, no one cares
Re: "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director by Arckeen: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Maleek Berry and wande coal......don’t Bleep with these two guys mehn!! Na dem Gangan be 9ja musicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Maame Serwaa Ghanaian Actress With Biggest Watermelon That Got Many Talking / Uche Jombo Reacts To Senators Vote Against Gender Equality Bill (Snapshots) / BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.