Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan (23852 Views)

Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by soliddust2020: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Shut the hell up igodye. Why didn't you tell uduaghan then when you performed several times on that dome event centre. I remember the so many praise you said about uduaghan and how he is the best govt because he promotes entertainment. Still remember how igodye was always in asaba for different govt event, why didn't you tell him then to stop lavishing delta state money on entertainers. As far as i am concerned igodye partook in the lavishing of delta state funds during uduaghan tenure. Shay una dey yarn then say once una see uduaghan flash una don board d next available flight to asaba, thunder strike ur left yansh there.BTW uduaghan remains a big thief.
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Uduaghan is the Godfather of BOVI so he will defend him blindly
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by Tamakay(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2018
I GO DYE is simply saying the truth while BOVI is a sychophant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by Tamakay(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Bovi, because Uduaghan empowered RMD and RMD in turn empowered you so you are blinded not to see the sound analysis made by I GO DYE?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by Emytini(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Na so the worri war dey take start

1 Like

Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Don't mind the yeye I go die, I had watched his show where he praised Uduaghan and other Delta big boys. What I noticed about him(I go die) is, he is affiliated to PDP. He is just a hypocrite because he once dined with Uduaghan(one of the big thieves in Delta state).
soliddust2020:
Shut the hell up igodye. Why didn't you tell uduaghan then when you performed several times on that dome event centre. I remember the so many praise you said about uduaghan and how he is the best govt because he promotes entertainment. Still remember how igodye was always in asaba for different govt event, why didn't you tell him then to stop lavishing delta state money on entertainers. As far as i am concerned igodye partook in the lavishing of delta state funds during uduaghan tenure. Shay una dey yarn then say once una see uduaghan flash una don board d next available flight to asaba, thunder strike ur left yansh there.BTW uduaghan remains a big thief.
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by watchindelta(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Uduaghan d biggest wicked thief cheesy cheesy
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by SirAgbaletu(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
And Bovj Reply?
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by xcrew20: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Where is the slamming na? Misleading topic
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ritzy10:
Bovi has slammed his fellow comedian I Go Dye for criticizing for Delta State Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and listing the ways he failed as a governor.

I Go Dye called out Uduaghan for a number of things he did as a governor, including spending an exorbitant amount to buy generators to power an event center when he could have carried out the same project for way less.

In reply, Bovi reminded I Go Dye that he was friends with Uduaghan when he was governor and paid him numerous visits yet didn't give him the advice he is currently giving.

See more below:
https://zenithnaija.com/bovi-slams-i-go-dye-for-criticizing-ex-delta-state-governor-emmanuel-uduaghan/

una two dey crase...Its either una dey beef unaselves or na money una dey find from 2019 election
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by soliddust2020: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Don't mind the yeye I go die, I had watched his show where he praised Uduaghan and other Delta big boys. What I noticed about him(I go die) is, he is affiliated to PDP. He is just a hypocrite because he once dined with Uduaghan(one of the big thieves in Delta state).

The guy na very big hypocrite. You just his affiliation to pdp to my notice. I loved the way Bovi replied him, e give am as e dey hot.
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
soliddust2020:

The guy na very big hypocrite. You just his affiliation to pdp to my notice. I loved the way Bovi replied him, e give am as e dey hot.
I liked it too. Bovi even earned my respect more for this reply.
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by enoch273: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2018
tstx:

What is this bufoon talking about

You quoted me sha, but if bufoon is your father's name, the rock it with pride.
Re: Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan by OyinO: 5:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Make Bovi cattle disease go sitdon joor! Him nor know him mate? Wetin IGoDie yawn na correct yawn jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackface Blocks 2face On Instagram / Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Ebuka And Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.