Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) (60142 Views)

Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by gistblogger: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Woman plays the roll of a conductor for her husband while he drives.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/woman-conductor-husband-drives-photo

18 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by ikbnice(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Zuorom: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2018
Maybe she doesn't trust her husband to bring home the money he makes from his daily trips so she decided to collect the money herself before he goes and wastes it at Mama Nkechi's Palm wine joint

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2018
That woman is very shameless. How can you do conductor for a man who will still locate the nearest beer palor or brothel after the days work?

Madam you just hustled in vain.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by gaby(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2018
This is my slay queen of the week.

Enjoy my siggy

191 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by mytime24(f): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Bloggers nd lies b like shocked shocked

Even thou she dey do conductor for her husband na ur bizness abi she complain give u undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That woman is very shameless. How can you do conductor for a man who will still locate the nearest beer palor or brothel after the days work?

Heh.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
May God almighty help their family. The wife is a very supportive woman. cry

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by tenmariner: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Women conductors and drivers were on the increase during the recession..

1 Like

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Ryott: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wetin person no go hear for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by omooba969(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
May God bless the wife, that's the major role of wives - to support their husbands.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by emmanuelrabb(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
It's not something new

But I'm thinking maybe the Man always complains that there's low income cos He have to share the money with His Conductor and She decided to be helpful

14 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by lawalosky(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
I applaud the woman for her courage.
Else some conductors this days are extra wicked especially this Bulgari regime

16 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by DarkMagic(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Love and support is what matters grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by sykeng(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
At chiefAzubuike, you just made the most foolish comment I have ever read on nairaland, do all men drink or visit brothel? why calling a women shameless because she is been supportive to her man, you dont know what even led to that, it might be that both were going to same direction and she decided to help her collect money from passengers, hence, acting as a conductor.

Let me give you an instance, I was travelling one day from Onitsha to Benin, the driver had no conductor, I saw the stress he was passing through by coming down to open the door anytime he wanted to pick up passenger, i decided to lend him some help, with my well starched ironed white shirt, i became his conductor, I collected money for him, everyone was surprised for the act, I did it to know what it feels like to be a conductor, I had my fun that very day including the passengers and we were all happy. one of the enjoyable journeys I have ever had.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don't agree to this... undecided
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Richdad50(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dear Men,

God made virgins for wives not girlfriends. Keeping your virginity is the best gift you can give to a wife. A virgin is more likely to have a whole penis, whereas a man whose had multiple sexual partners may have bits worn away. Also, women bite. -Credit to Reno

11 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by iambabaG: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
A peaceful home and marriage over all the riches in the world.. Allday.. Everyday!!

9 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by tatibillion: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
That's a good woman yo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Bamangan: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Social media and lies

2 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by tstx(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
For better or Worst
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
j
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by bamasite(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nice.
Most of these jobs we ignore actually pay more than the 8-5 slavery where you are not in control of your life!

However, the better option would have been:

The man hires a normal conductor while the woman takes part of the money saved from the public transport business to run another business.

That way, they have MSI aka multiple sources of income and save the woman the more arduous task of being a conductor where shebis exposed to all manner of ridicule and abuse by arrogant and uncultured commuters.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Babiboy: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mean while
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Not ideal......

I don't support this.

The woman. Might even be his side chick

After God......fear woman.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by mumumugu(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
feminist where una dey

1 Like

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Flexy2vybes(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

WAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Conductor Sleeping On Duty While Car Is Moving / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo / If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.