Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) (60157 Views)

Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by slivertongue: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
True defination of family business
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by bizhop01: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
What a good helper
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by princfred(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Men,

God made virgins for wives not girlfriends. Keeping your virginity is the best gift you can give to a wife. A virgin is more likely to have a whole penis, whereas a man whose had multiple sexual partners may have bits worn away. Also, women bite. -Credit to Reno
Your hemp vendor must be mad by now.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Mutecgold92(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Don't be a goat! Not everyone does that
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by princfred(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Now thats a helpmate. Atleast the man can't tell stories at the end of the day.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That woman is very shameless. How can you do conductor for a man who will still locate the nearest beer palor or brothel after the days work?

Madam you just hustled in vain.
is that what ur husband does after d days work?
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Men,

God made virgins for wives not girlfriends. Keeping your virginity is the best gift you can give to a wife. A virgin is more likely to have a whole penis, whereas a man whose had multiple sexual partners may have bits worn away. Also, women bite. -Credit to Reno
may thunder fire this Reno. Lol
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by madgoat(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Poverty in action and we are celebrating it grin
I will not be part of such poverty
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by princeakinola1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:
Maybe she doesn't trust her husband to bring home the money he makes from his daily trips so she decided to collect the money herself before he goes and wastes it at Mama Nkechi's Palm wine joint
haa this your belive bad oo,do you know what they are passing through as a family?Do you know the level of there understand?Kudos to the woman for been supportive,plan with you family very well you get to the stage,your husband can't do it alone.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
this what is called real love.hustling with ur best half.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by bumait(f): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That woman is very shameless. How can you do conductor for a man who will still locate the nearest beer palor or brothel after the days work?

I guess you are the shameless one here and to think you are a female. Let's see how your own hustle will not end up in vain
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
The kind woman I so love to have, ready to give half of my network, though it isn't much sha

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Men,

You make sense die

#teamvirgin

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Oreofepeters: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

sense can never fall on you. Kids everywhere

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by jamace(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nice. cheesy

Family Support Programme. grin
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by frozen70(f): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

For that woman to indulge herself in such act, the man must have misbehaved

Either by always complaining that there is no money or there are no passengers

Don't be surprised that after the days job, there must be a certain amount both of them would have agreed to be set aside for the husband
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Adasun(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

sensless
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by kernel001: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Is that how your father does?
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Men,

grin

I fully endorse this
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
She's obviously tired of the 'everyday anthem' from oga - owo dilifa o pe o" grin
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by DeWisedon(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:
Maybe she doesn't trust her husband to bring home the money he makes from his daily trips so she decided to collect the money herself before he goes and wastes it at Mama Nkechi's Palm wine joint
must you still show us the level of your stupidity?
OK,now that we know that you are brainless,what do you want us to do

1 Like

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Why can't you see the positive in anything, wtf is wrong with you.
Why must we always assume the worst in our people all the time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by drealnamdy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are mentally not fine and mayopic in reasoning... See dem...awon Melinda in acrimony..tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by zinny377(f): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow!
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Ah! This is serious, coming from a lady.... hanty fear God
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Lionofdjungle: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na joint ventures be dat grin
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by stagger: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
sykeng:
At chiefAzubuike, you just made the most foolish comment I have ever read on nairaland, do all men drink or visit brothel? why calling a women shameless because she is been supportive to her man, you dont know what even led to that, it might be that both were going to same direction and she decided to help her collect money from passengers, hence, acting as a conductor.

Let me give you an instance, I was travelling one day from Onitsha to Benin, the driver had no conductor, I saw the stress he was passing through by coming down to open the door anytime he wanted to pick up passenger, i decided to lend him some help, with my well starched ironed white shirt, i became his conductor, I collected money for him, everyone was surprised for the act, I did it to know what it feels like to be a conductor, I had my fun that very day including the passengers and we were all happy. one of the enjoyable journeys I have ever had.

You are bothering yourself too much. If you know ChiefAzubuike well, you will know he, she or it (maybe a tranny) is an online troll. Nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by kinibigdil: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ride or die
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by bamirotola: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I am sure you don't have a responsible husband ,that's it u are lucky enough to marry... You are one of the problem of Nigeria, maybe you are even the hoelosho dey rush to after work....People like you na mumu dey rush you... Eediot
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by israelmao(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
The unthinkable are happening our nation this day!
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:
hahahaha, u get am o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Prevented From Boarding A Plane In Ghana (photo) / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Lagos Conductor Sleeping On Duty While Car Is Moving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.