Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (22957 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Glorg be to God
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin ITS ALL IN THE MIND bro...thats y some men rape....If the lady agrees easily, it might weak ur morale..I also like it when she doesnt want it
Thanks bro!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by femi4: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
tesppidd:
whether IVF or IVE wetin be una own?

is it wrong to thank God for IVF?

do you think everyone succeeds with IVF?

or are IVF children inferior to others?

most of you are just silly especially the ones who are women themselves.

they discriminate against women who deliver through CS.

the ones who deliver through CS discriminate against IVF.

tomorrow we still cry over the white man's discrimination.
Ori e ti daru patapata....If you don't understand my post, never in your life quote me again
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
God is Great
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
tesppidd:
whether IVF or IVE wetin be una own?

is it wrong to thank God for IVF?

do you think everyone succeeds with IVF?

or are IVF children inferior to others?

most of you are just silly especially the ones who are women themselves.

they discriminate against women who deliver through CS. GOD BLESS YOU O...I KNOW A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WHO DID IVF THAT FAILED, SO IF ONE HAS A SUCCESSFUL IVF THEN ITS ENOUGH TESTIMONY......WE REALLY NEED TO WORK ON OUR MENTALITY IN THIS COUNTRY

the ones who deliver through CS discriminate against IVF.

tomorrow we still cry over the white man's discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations. I tap into your joy and blessing
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
God of possibilities # miracle worker, I acknowledge Your greatness. .. To You alone be all the glory.
Congratulations folks
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations God is great cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
zoba88:
A lady took to Facebook to share the news of her sister who gave birth to triplets after 17yrs of marriage.She wrote...

'Mothers i can not hold my joy, my sister gave birth to triplets  yesterday  after 17years of marriage  pls share in my joy'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/lady-gives-birth-to-triplets-after.html

IVF.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow, good news indeed, wish same to all expectant mothers.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
To God be the glory
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hmm, iroko tree things
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oloshelu1: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
All praises and thanks belong to Almighty God congratulation
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by sonofthunder: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
1Sharon:
We thank IVF
because you are their family doctor...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Henon: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
1Sharon:
We thank IVF
So a women cannot conceive naturally again? May your brain cease to barren and lifeless in IJN, amen.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
zoba88:
A lady took to Facebook to share the news of her sister who gave birth to triplets after 17yrs of marriage.She wrote...

'Mothers i can not hold my joy, my sister gave birth to triplets  yesterday  after 17years of marriage  pls share in my joy'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/lady-gives-birth-to-triplets-after.html

IVF.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Lordbucci2: 4:38am On Sep 07, 2018
1Sharon:
We thank IVF
. Bad belle !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day / How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.