Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (22943 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by zoba88: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2018
A lady took to Facebook to share the news of her sister who gave birth to triplets after 17yrs of marriage.She wrote...

'Mothers i can not hold my joy, my sister gave birth to triplets  yesterday  after 17years of marriage  pls share in my joy'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/lady-gives-birth-to-triplets-after.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by zoba88: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2018

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by slivertongue: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
there is nothing impossible for God of miracle.
thank God for his mercies

18 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Donald95(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thank God

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Allahu Akhbar

May the joy be permanent.

Congratulations Madam.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
patience and qrateful heart are jux the price for double reward from God. . . May poverty makes 'em not to see this as blessings.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow..... This is great.

To God be the Glory!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Oduwils222(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
All because her in-laws been dey rush her nah

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by bedspread: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
AKACHUKWU

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS

For Every Woman out There who have been Humiliated and Shamed all in the need of Child bearing, I Declare that For All the Shame and Insults you shall Receive Double, Triple and Quadruple Blessing In JESUS NAME...

By this time next year your Kids will be in your Hands...

I call it DONE !!

17 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Amen
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Geonigga(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wonderful!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by femi4: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
IVF crew, food is ready.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by blingmoney01: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
God at work, congratulations to the family
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oyinatinuke(f): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Now, I call that triple blessing all packed in one. May such happiness never cease in our homes. Congrats to the family.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nara Nara eh

Narekele

Nare kelemo.....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
We thank IVF

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
The husband must have borrowed another man's prick to record this resounding success
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Miracles do happen.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by tesppidd: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
1Sharon:
We thank IVF
femi4:
IVF crew, food is ready.
whether IVF or IVE wetin be una own?

is it wrong to thank God for IVF?

do you think everyone succeeds with IVF?

or are IVF children inferior to others?

most of you are just silly especially the ones who are women themselves.

they discriminate against women who deliver through CS.

the ones who deliver through CS discriminate against IVF.

tomorrow we still cry over the white man's discrimination.

23 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by excomarow(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Glory be to God
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
IYANGBALI:
The husband must have borrowed another man's prick to record this resounding success

You're simply an enemy of good news. I reject barrenness from your life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by clumsydyna: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Issokay.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
advice pls, during pre-intimacy with my girl. I was turned on. I had an erection but she said no sex. Later, l insisted on having sex with her which she finally agreed to. The moment I was about to have sex with her, I couldn't get an erection again. Is this normal? Has anyone had this kind of experience before?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
I wish same for my Aunty cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
hopexter:

You're simply an enemy of good news. I reject barrenness from your life undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Adelivinggreat:
advice pls, during pre-intimacy with my girl. I was turned on. I had an erection but she said no sex. Later, l insisted on having sex with her which she finally agreed to. The moment I was about to have sex with her, I couldn't get an erection again. Is this normal? Has anyone had this kind of experience before?
grin ITS ALL IN THE MIND bro...thats y some men rape....If the lady agrees easily, it might weak ur morale..I also like it when she doesnt want it

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by tesppidd: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Adelivinggreat:
grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by tesppidd: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is part of the foolishness that comes with the discovery of the internet.
IYANGBALI:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
tesppidd:
This is part of the foolishness that comes with the discovery of the internet.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by jchioma: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na wa! Hope they will tell other people trying to conceive what they passed through; fertility treatments, IVF, and all.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by gaby(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Looking at this brother's face, I am not in the least surprised at all. He looked so sure and confident about what he had deposited in that womb.

Congrats guys...perseverance and patience win it yet again.

Enjoy my siggy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich / Are You Sending Your Housemaids To School? / Where Can I Get A Bachelor Single Certificate In Nigeria (marriage Registry?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.