Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease (2853 Views)

Ntel Wawu SIM Bonus Offer Still On, Get 23GB Of Data For Just N1000 / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by Sanemind(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
I know alot of you might be experiencing difficulty with subscribing for the wawu plan,not to worry anymore,here is a solution for you;
1.Top up ur wawu sim,u can either use quickteller and u will be charged 100naira for using this platform or just walk in into ntel outlet and request for top up.
2.call their cc on this number 070068355483 or just email them,and ur line will be top up b4 u know it,just activated mine and am rocking it like neva before.

Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by ajokeasher: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Are you tied of been disappointed by your dry cleaners, or are you looking for classy dry cleaners in your neighborhood that can deliver on time and cares about good services consistently?
Then you are with the right organization.
�we are professionals and we deliver on time.
�Every daily encounter with us is breath taking.
�we just dont wash but we also care about your clothes quality.
contact us on: Whats-app or call :08138251544
-check our website:https://imperialcare.com.ng/
-follow us on twitter:@careimperial
- follow us on facebook:ImperialCare Drycleaners ...
we make delivery anywhere in lagos.
kindly make your bookings now..���
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by Ulrich01(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sanemind:
I know alot of you might be experiencing difficulty with subscribing for the wawu plan,not to worry anymore,here is a solution for you;
1.Top up ur wawu sim,u can either use quickteller and u will be charged 100naira for using this platform or just walk in into ntel outlet and request for top up.
2.call their cc on this number 070068355483 or just email them,and ur line will be top up b4 u know it,just activated mine and am rocking it like neva before.

Which bank did you use on quickteller.
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by GraGra247(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sanemind:

I did all you listed, Sent them customer care email.

Problem is that my 3k balance now reads zero and yet they haven't subscribed me to any data bundle up till this moment.
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by generationz(f): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin
Ntel that we attended its burial last week

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by Sanemind(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
GraGra247:

Problem is that my 3k balance now reads zero and yet they haven't subscribed me to any data bundle up till this moment.
did u top up ursef?
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by Sanemind(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ulrich01:

Which bank did you use on quickteller.
GTBank
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by GraGra247(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sanemind:
did u top up ursef?

Ntel staff did at their customer care center and It was fully confirmed both on their system and on my Ntel app.
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by Sanemind(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
GraGra247:

Ntel staff did at their customer care center and It was fully confirmed both on their system and on my Ntel app.
well mine took 2days to reflect on the ntel app,yours mite be network sha
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by GraGra247(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sanemind:
well mine took 2days to reflect on the ntel app,yours mite be network sha

I witnessed someone that got his own on the spot but I don't know his methods
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by GraGra247(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2018
House I want to testify that I got my Ntel 48Gb after 5 whole days of waiting.

It was worth the wait though.

I hope they get back on their feet cos their network is fast in my area.
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by Youngsage: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sanemind:

is this screenshot from their app or website?
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
GraGra247:

U want to know the truth? There's no any right or wrong way to subscribe. Those people claiming they know how to do it are just lucky. For every 1 succeessdul subscriber there is another one that has his/her money hanging and unable to activate plan even after paying. Trust me I know what I'm saying, been there done that. Before now I use to think I was the one that has the secret of ntel until one day they seized my N3,750 for 12 days even though I called their cc everyday and everyday they kept telling me they are sorry that they will fix it. Sent countless emails yet nothing was done. If u do it and it works for u then enjoy it.

They have a system glitch that fails to activate bundles at random. When that happens to ur acct no amount of calls or emails will make them activate it, ur gonna have to wait a long time to get it fixed.
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by ollah2: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
greenhulk:

U want to know the truth? There's no any right or wrong way to subscribe. Those people claiming they know how to do it are just lucky. For every 1 succeessdul subscriber there is another one that has his/her money hanging and unable to activate plan even after paying. Trust me I know what I'm saying, been there done that. Before now I use to think I was the one that has the secret of ntel until one day they seized my N3,750 for 12 days even though I called their cc everyday and everyday they kept telling me they are sorry that they will fix it. Sent countless emails yet nothing was done. If u do it and it works for u then enjoy it.

They have a system glitch that fails to activate bundles at random. When that happens to ur acct no amount of calls or emails will make them activate it, ur gonna have to wait a long time to get it fixed.

You nailed it. I subbed weekly for 2 weeks and was activated instantly but 4 days ago, I switched to the monthly plans and all hell was loose. I wasn't activated, I tweeted at them no response. The irony ia they often solve my problems on twitter and the annoying thing this time is that, they keep replying people but mine wasn't responded to. Emailed and called, still nothing until last night when an agent activated it for me.
Do you know the reception became terribly bad immediately he told me it's been activated and I should check for confirmation? Lucky??

It worked only for few hours, since about 9AM, I haven't been able to use it despite been connected.. It's a pretty funny and annoying network, I would have dumped it long ago if not for streaming that I'm used to
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by Sanemind(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Youngsage:

is this screenshot from their app or website?
app
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by GraGra247(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2018
greenhulk:

Spot on. Thanks for taking the pains to explain it. Kind of had a strong feeling this was the case and you just confirmed it.

Pray they speedily resolve whatever the glitch is cos their data seems to be the best for now in my eyeview.
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2018
GraGra247:

Spot on. Thanks for taking the pains to explain it. Kind of had a strong feeling this was the case and you just confirmed it.

Pray they speedily resolve whatever the glitch is cos their data seems to be the best for now in my eyeview.

If Ntel was not cheap a lot of people would have left them by now. This issue has been going on for like 5 months and they still haven't found a lasting solution. Maybe they should just overhaul their whole activation software. Ntel is the only ISP that I know where someone will pay for subscription and then be waiting for hours, sometines days or weeks before activation. It's not acceptable. Other ISP's once u pay u are activated within minutes. Ntel is the only ISP that their social media handles is filled with conpalains and apologies. Just open their Twitter, most of their tweets is always like this 'apologies for the delayed response, pls check dm for updates'. They have been apologizing for the past 8 months. If this was some foreign company they would have been slapped with a huge fine.

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by GraGra247(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2018
greenhulk:

If Ntel was not cheap a lot of people would have left them by now. This issue has been going on for like 5 months and they still haven't found a lasting solution. Maybe they should just overhaul their whole activation software. Ntel is the only ISP that I know where someone will pay for subscription and then be waiting for hours, sometines days or weeks before activation. It's not acceptable. Other ISP's once u pay u are activated within minutes. Ntel is the only ISP that their social media handles is filled with conpalains and apologies. Just open their Twitter, most of their tweets is always like this 'apologies for the delayed response, pls check dm for updates'. They have been apologizing for the past 8 months. If this was some foreign company they would have been slapped with a huge fine.

Kai! inefficient management wan kill them. Its very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by originals1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
When are they coming to Edo state?:/

Meanwhile, check my signature if you're interested in buying an instagram account wink
Re: How To Activate Ntel Wawu Plan With Ease by manifoldt: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Can anyone who has a working ntel data send me their APN settings pls...I have subbed but it stopped on its own after 24hours. And I'm sure I haven't exhausted it. Went to their office and they were looking at me the same way I was looking at them. (Confused). I don't mind any other suggestions, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nice Phone Btw 20-25k / How To Fix A Phone That Is Refusing To Boot Up / Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.