Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Kunle Afolayan To Showcase His New Clothing Line On AFWN Runway - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kunle Afolayan To Showcase His New Clothing Line On AFWN Runway (440 Views)

Winners Of Sdgs Pageant Showcase 2022 Get Plots Of Land As Prizes / CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line / Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan To Showcase His New Clothing Line On AFWN Runway by Midehunlimited: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nollywood filmmaker Kunle Afolayan who launched his Yoruba inspired clothing line called Kunle’s Kembe will showcase at Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2018 for the first time.

This will also be his first time showing the line on a fashion runway. Kunle’s clothing line showcases an array of beautiful unisex, African print baggy styled pants inspired by the Kembe – baggy trousers popular among the Yorubas.

READ MORE , PLUS PHOTOS - https://www./2018/09/kunle-afolayan-to-showcase-his-new-clothing-line-kunles-kembe-for-the-first-time-on-afwn-runway.html

CC:Lalasticlala

Re: Kunle Afolayan To Showcase His New Clothing Line On AFWN Runway by Dalastically: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
it's beautiful.
if Kanye had wore it. our celebs and yahoo boiz for no allow us rest. Africa fashion to the World . am gonna get mine soon, u should Bruh

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan To Showcase His New Clothing Line On AFWN Runway by Midehunlimited: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dalastically:
it's beautiful.

if Kanye had wore it. our celebs and yahoo boiz for no allow us rest.
Africa fashion to the World .
am gonna get mine soon, u should Bruh
yeah
Re: Kunle Afolayan To Showcase His New Clothing Line On AFWN Runway by Zeedarh(f): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Great one. I like the kembe.
Re: Kunle Afolayan To Showcase His New Clothing Line On AFWN Runway by Midehunlimited: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zeedarh:
Great one. I like the kembe.
same here

(1) (Reply)

Shirt Tips For Slim And Short Men (below 5'7") / Get Healthy And Growing Hair / Jacywears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.