Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line (52441 Views)

Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics) / I Need Labels For My Clothing line / Singer Swazzi Launches Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by yankeevibe: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
DESIGNEDBYNEVILLE is the new luxury urban classic. They offer the best timeless contemporary outfits inspired by California hustle culture and Korean street fashion , CYPAID a nairalander is the creative director and brain behind the brand.
Here are few samples of the designs .
Www.designedbyneville.com

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by cynosuremag(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Awsome

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Danzakidakura(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nice one. But that first girl just be like female Goliath.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Onlinealaba(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Bigger up's man...one day we can conveniently flaunt our own naija designers clothes just like Gucci fendi and the rest wink ...that first pics tho lipsrsealed
We sell Smart TVs and air conditioners

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Moreoffaith(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good one

Barakallahu fikun...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by OneKinGuy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by ijewejones: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Seems the thread is a paid advert cheesy

Lovely colour combination..

Congrats as you wax

But apart from clothes,any other services (The 1st pix though)

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by brainworkng: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nice shape grin
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by StrikeBack(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Abeg who get that Yansh there

51 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by helinues: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nice one

All the best

2 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by grandstar(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
He will go places but I find the shorts a bit raunchy.

If I was a venture capitalist, I'd invest massively in his venture. Business should boom. I see sales zooming.

6 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by cRobo: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
The girl on the second pic is so buttiful

Whats her moniker I want tell her something

8 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Beremx(f): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Must the lady in the first picture open legs like that to pose for pictures?

Na wa!!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by tomasgreg91: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nice one. This is a good move

1 Like

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
shocked

I was sacred.....
First pic looks like she is using an intimacy gadget.. grin cool

55 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by ashantitope: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
That one of the good news we want to be hearing not ibori go to jail abi uzor was given 12 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by MedicH: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
the second picture rocked it best. beautiful

3 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by helinues: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Atamama1:
[s][/s]

You should be ashamed of yourself.. These are the accounts you created today alone just for cancelling of people's comments on NL

While others are busy hustling legitimately, you are lurking around NL and be looking for who to extorts.

Big shame on you

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Kweenluchy: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
God go bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by annford: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is great. What's that in between the first Model's legs? Just curious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Yankiss(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
The first picture though grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by IdioticNLmods: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
I hope the owner of the clothing line is not the olosho in the first pics.. Cos i know where the funds came from.
Disgusting pic tho

10 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Isoduwa(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
And so?
Go Aba you go see many designer clothes � made by Aba girls

4 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by harkkii: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is great. What's that in between the first Model's legs? Just curious.

7 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by fnep2smooth(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Let me design your website... Very affordable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA / A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.