Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously (2124 Views)

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun As She Asks Her IG Followers How Church / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by don4mack: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
I just have to thank God for saving this dear pastor from the plot of the enemy.
He was shot more than thirty five(35) bullets front and back this afternoon but God preserved him.
Pls friends join me and thank God.

Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by zinnydan(f): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow...how did it happen
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by profnigga(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
OGUN re oooooo nah juju.

God @work
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by don4mack: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
More pictures

Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by Dammyofficial(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
shocked
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by bamirotola: 1:33am On Sep 07, 2018
D's one na science jare...Ogun toh daju
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by delzbaba(m): 2:48am On Sep 07, 2018
stupid gullible church members, make una reset una brain, if he was shot the holes on his clothes won't be like that.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by nanauju(f): 3:14am On Sep 07, 2018
delzbaba:
stupid gullible church members, make una reset una brain, if he was shot the holes on his clothes won't be like that.

Come and tell us how his clothes would look like
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by Bluezy13(m): 5:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Why was he shot and who shot him
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by proudevil: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Baba alawo pastor .....superpower 2x
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by dubra: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
delzbaba:
my bias friend what you don't pass you, I have witnessed such thing before 5yrs ago, though that one na juju, but that's exactly how the bullets holes in the guy cloth be, they wanted to snash a Toyota camry from the guy and shot him five times, but the guy still take off, it was the next day we met him at police station, we thought he died that night but to our surprise no penetration, but the same kind of bullets holes dey the guy clothes, so doubt no more,
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by TimiElvis001(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
delzbaba:
I was thinking the same.. Lol
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by thebestprice(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
all these xyz retired cultist when dey form.pastor... mtcheeeww
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by gasparpisciotta: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Business gone wrong
Re: See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously by delzbaba(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
dubra:
my bias friend what you don't pass you, I have witnessed such thing before 5yrs ago, though that one na juju, but that's exactly how the bullets holes in the guy cloth be, they wanted to snash a Toyota camry from the guy and shot him five times, but the guy still take off, it was the next day we met him at police station, we thought he died that night but to our surprise no penetration, but the same kind of bullets holes dey the guy clothes, so doubt no more,
Dont be a victim to yahoo pastors my guy.

(1) (Reply)

Married Nursery Worker Who Had Sex With 13-year-old Boy And Had His Baby, Jailed / Area Boys Attack another Crossdresser While Filming One Of His Skits In Lagos / Notorious Armed Robber Shot Dead In Imo, Police Revolver Pistol Recovered (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.