Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos (36127 Views)

Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) / My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:47am On Sep 07, 2018
All is now set for the official commissioning of the ultra-modern Oyingbo BRT park by the LASG. The Oyingbo Bus Terminal nearing completion and so far, the journey is really worthwhile. Remember the governor some weeks back paid an unscheduled visit to the access works at the site.

These are more of the pictures...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/09/the-new-face-of-oyingbo-brt-park-photos.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Have you been to Oyingbo of late? Eko oni baje mehn...

32 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Beautiful infrastructure. I hope Christian preachers are banned from the bus stop because they can be irritating. Even though I'm a believing Christian, we need to limit the way we constitute nuisances all over bus stops because of evangelism sad

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by AutoReportNG: 4:04am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Beautiful infrastructure. I hope Christian preachers are banned from the bus stop because they can be irritating. Even though I'm a believing Christian, we need to limit the way we constitute nuisances all over bus stops because of evangelism sad

I thought preachers, hawkers are not allowed in BRT buses... Where did you experience such?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by HonAdeli(m): 4:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Beautiful place.. Ambo is working, Lagos is moving forward

5 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2018
Autojosh, try to report on other states.

2 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Godswillu(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2018
It is Nice I mean the picture is lovely. But when are we going to see the buses on operation.
Is this the 3rd or 4th Ultra model BRT park I have seen
By the way when president came to commission one BRT park at ikeji.
Is the pack in operation?

2 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Alejoc(m): 5:29am On Sep 07, 2018
I am impressed.....real structure and not 3D view

More grease...

4 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Oceannaagent: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2018
See transformation in Oyingbo.
Used to be congested at all times

Desired an investment opportunity in Lagos, here is a chance for you. The Oceanna Hotel and Towers is a community on its own, the icon of the nation.

Be a part of history and join other discerning investors to own a piece of luxury with High Return on Investment.

On how to be a part
Call or whatsapp +2347034503352 for details
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2018
Oceannaagent:
See transformation in Oyingbo.
Used to be congested at all times

You can say that again.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
grin
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by achievers007: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Aydesmond(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Na to maintenance is the main thing.... We will all b here... Na people wey dey sell banana go full dere

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by gift2xl: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2018
IMPRESSIVE.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by 12345baba(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
This man dey work o. Hope its maintained well, tinubu no dey see loyalty money again. All the money na for project

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by temmytee2309: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Wow. . So beautiful
Ambode dey work like madt... A life leader
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by stevemarkdangot(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Nice development. Hopefully he will continue with this trend when he is re-elected to the office.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by konkonbilo(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
I de tell you ma nigga...it's just so unfortunate...

5 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by stevemarkdangot(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Nice development. Hopefully, he will continue with this trend when he is re-elected to the office.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by SwedishDocument: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Lagos adigo mma mehn.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Wilson1991: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2018
You no wan go heaven ?
GoTV:

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Bayonle10: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2018
1Fmnsduzoa1S7DvREkbSUnqkUBxUgQvw9u

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by chikids(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
From your comment, one can easily know who you are. I don't need to argue with you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by justdogitto: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2018
As if I care
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by calddon(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
i think these places with expanded BRT terminals will be the first routes LASG will stop danfo from plying
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Lagos transforming to london abeg watin other states dy do with their money?

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by RevenGeMission: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Autoreport and Autojosh

Always on FP
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Can the standard be maintained is the problem. We don’t have a any maintenance culture.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by temmytee2309: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by ebuka10box(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
hit me up if u are looking for landed properties around port Harcourt.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Mac2016(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Lagos needs more buses and roads in her network not just bus terminals.

See my sign below if you're done losing money...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus / Move To Australia Or Canada / Abuja Airport Closure: Calibration Helicopter To Be Used In Kaduna Airport (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.