Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis (1127 Views)

Rapper Nas Wins An Auction, Buys $3.5M Mansion (view Photos) / Una No Go Fit Make Me Crase, E No Go Happen, 2face Idibia Goes On A Lengthy Rant / Juliet Ibrahim Pens Down A Lengthy Advice To Ex, Icebergslim- "Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by gistembassy123: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2018
legendary American rapper Nas's ex wife accused him of being brutally abusive during their marriage, but the rapper has refuted this claim and slammed her badly in a series of Instagram posts…..

Read

PART 1. The Price i Pay To See My Son. And apologies in advance for the typos as I am speaking from the heart as a man who has had enough. Today i got a call from essence about my ex wife doing another sad fictitious story. Nothing surprises me anymore, including this. This is what your life has come to sis? Exploiting some people’s Real struggle and pain…just to get at me….to get attention ? Fame? Another fight against men? We are a human family and we should be better examples for our son. Why is there even a issue for me to have time with my son. A son needs his father. So many absentee fathers out here and here i am being attacked by your accusations simply because i got us in court to help fix this the custody matter? Why did i have to take you to court to see our son? Why when i win the joint custody ( which is a win for both of us and our son, it helps us with both our schedules) why do you feel thats an attack on you? Is it control ? Why do you need to have control over my life? because we’re not together? Then why? Is this being rewarded and praised by people who are being taken advantage of by you and your lies? To all separated couples out there who are cordial and co parent nicely GOOD FOR YOU. I wish that was me. I’m the most chill cool parent there is. Who has time to argue ? About what? It’s about our little guy. You haven’t had to deal with what I’ve been dealing with. Trust me. I’m a mild mannered god fearing very fair human being who tries his hardest to please everyone. It’s my nature. I’ve seen this too many times before And there was times i thought Kelis my ex wife was not this type. This is the type of antics that deceive people and people mistakenly call it strong. Seems I always had more belief in you than you do for yourself. I instilled strength in my daughter who you were already so jealous of and treated poorly. Being jealous & verbally abusive to a Little girl.

read the remaining parts here
https://www.gistembassy.com/rapper-nas-writes-a-lengthy-emotional-epistle-to-expose-his-ex-wife-kelis/

Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by gasparpisciotta: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Nasir Jones

1 Like

Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by SalamRushdie: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Woman wahalla
Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by duduade: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Women think the world revolves round them...
Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2018
And I just finished listening to patience ft darmian marley embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by donbachi(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2018
Why is it like that?when a woman is in love,she's human.the day it ends,she becomes a demon...many examples in nigeria...sorry brother Nas.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by delzbaba(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Nas go marry feminist by mistake, this girl don suffer Nas tire.
Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by Ever8054: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2018
from Nas writeup the guy tried his best to make it work..but this bitchiss ain't loyal...

1 Like

Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by gaby(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Eeeyaa...

Kellis the milkshake babe...

My milkshake brings dem guys to the yaaaard, it's damn right it's berra than yourssss....

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by Nbote(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2018
Nas married a Gold digger who is bent on ripping him off .. Na everyday she dey ask for more Child support money and still yet wants full custody
Re: Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis by lenghtinny(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
donbachi:
Why is it like that?when a woman is in love,she's human.the day it ends,she becomes a demon...many examples in nigeria...sorry brother Nas.

The movie "Acrimony" comes to mind....

The Bible was 100% right about the statement " Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" angry

(1) (Reply)

Lota Chukwu Looking So Inviting In Ankara-mixed Outfit / Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) / Kizz Daniel Poses In Style In Chic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.