Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

How TO Make Millions Of Naira In Mini IMportation Business Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How TO Make Millions Of Naira In Mini IMportation Business Here In Nigeria (411 Views)

Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How TO Make Millions Of Naira In Mini IMportation Business Here In Nigeria by DPlanter: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2018
One of the most profit yielding business many people are yet to discover or take advantage of is mini Importation business.

Sometimes last year, I went to one of my mentors’ house to return the books I borrowed from him, to my surprise I saw different new items such as wrist watches, perfumes, shoes, belts, handbags, to mention but a few.

Immediately I threw a questioning look at him, he smiled softly and told me that he is now into mini importation business.

That sounds interesting I thought and immediately asked him to explain further. He sat me down and told me everything I needed to know about mini importation business at that moment.

Instantly I became interested in going into importation business fully even as an undergraduate. That was the beginning of the end of financial problems in my life. As I speak now, I do mini importation business from Hong Kong to Nigeria, making over 60% profit from each goods. Isn’t that amazing?

What Does Mini Importation business really mean?

This is a question that is at the lips of many Nigerians. Well, my job here is to tell you everything I know about mini importation business.

To put the horse before the cart, I will first of all define importation and then mini importation business.

IIn this context, to import means to bring goods such as shoes, clothes, cars etc into your own country.

It becomes a business when one begins reselling it for the sole purpose of making profit. That sounds simple, and it is actually. You don’t need agents, retailers or middlemen. You just get the goods straight from the producer at a very low price which is suitable for making handsome profit.

What do I need to get started?

To be sincere with you, there’re very few but essential things...... READ MORE:https://www.centapreneur.com/how-to-start-mini-importation-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Technical Writer Asap / 5 Professional Ways To Earn Money Through Linkedin / Is FOREX Trading A Good Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.