Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Plight Of Second Class Lowers Seeking Postgraduate Admission Abroad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Plight Of Second Class Lowers Seeking Postgraduate Admission Abroad (996 Views)

The Plight Of Nigeria Workers And The NLC / Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? / Graduating With A Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plight Of Second Class Lowers Seeking Postgraduate Admission Abroad by Ultrame(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2007
hello Nairalanders, i just got a devastating mail that i can't offer my choice course of Structural Geology in the university of Leeds because i did not make a 2'1 in school.

i know I'm not alone. i just want to know what me and other millions of Nigerian 2'2 graduates could do in an embarrassing situation like this.

thank you
Re: The Plight Of Second Class Lowers Seeking Postgraduate Admission Abroad by 4Play(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2007
You probably have to lower your expectations and go for schools like Westminster University,London South Bank,Middlesex University,London Met,University of East London .e.t.c.
Re: The Plight Of Second Class Lowers Seeking Postgraduate Admission Abroad by Enkrate(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hi before you head out f naija, please can you link me up with youth groups/network in PH if you know any?
I need to have some help from youth in PH regarding a programme i'm holding out there.

It seems all we hear about PH now, is kidnapping and all, so lets send the right image out and discourage our youth from this unacceptable acts.
Re: The Plight Of Second Class Lowers Seeking Postgraduate Admission Abroad by Ultrame(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2007
hi Enkrate,

PH is a lovely place if you:

1. have enough money in your pocket
2. know how to have fun and,
3. know just how to stay out of the 'ikwerre boys' ways.

talking about your programme, you did not tell me what kind of programme you've got going nor the kind of youth your target is.

tell me more about what you want and perharps i may be able to assist.

have a good time
Re: The Plight Of Second Class Lowers Seeking Postgraduate Admission Abroad by abstarr(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2007
Yeah, u jus gotta go lower. But try RGU in Scotland, they seem to like Nigerians grin

(1) (Reply)

Ccna And Nigerian Companies / Yeye Nigerian Doctors / Operation In Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.