Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Can I Track Down This Frud Star - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Track Down This Frud Star (1443 Views)

How Can I Track Someone's Phone / Help me folks to track down the best essays advisor service the web / How Do I Track My Websites Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
JOSEPH JOSHUA MOMOH contacted me after i made a post on this forum that i needed a web designer,we spoke and i told him how i was skeptical of doing business with someone far from me but he assured me and swore with his life how he will deliver.
i live in Abuja and he stays in Lagos,after much persuasion i decided to do business with him,he charged me for the first job 50k which i payed him installmentally. Due to the trust that we had done the first project together,i contracted the second project to him and pleaded with him on how urgent this project was,i decided to pay him 50% of the cost of the job which he charged me 70k,i transferred 35k immediately into his account and that was it.
This is almost 2 months and this guy has refused to pick my calls or even do my job, i have tried through all means to reach him but to no avail,this money is not that big but i think i need to expose him so that another person will not fall into his hands.
so please i bring this case to the house to look into it,i will appreciate if anybody has useful information about him,i will be glade if he can be reached,this is his number 09031695359.
I am doing this because i have already contracted this same job to another person here in Abuja and i need justice.
i have been on this forum for over a decade and i appreciate the fact that i have gotten lots of favour and contacts from here,so i wouldn't wont to lose faith in this platform.
below are details of some of the transactions i did to his account
please moderator do the needful.

Your transaction was successful
JOSEPH JOSHUA MOMOH account has been credited.
Transfer to Account
Email: consumersupport@interswitchng.com
Phone: N/A
QuickTeller Support
Phone: 01-9065000
Other Details
Amount: ₦ 35,000.00
Surcharge: ₦ 52.50
Customer Name: achongobi@yahoo.com
Payment Date: 7/31/2018 10:39:54 AM
Transaction Type: Transfer To Account
Bank: First City Monument Bank
Beneficiary Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Beneficiary Account: 0241814582
Beneficiary Name: JOSEPH JOSHUA MOMOH
Transaction Reference: 999949376479
Payment Reference No: FCMB|WEB|CA|GTB|AC|310718103954|TEKHF8FM

Transaction Reference

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details
Amount: ₦ 20,000.00
Payment Date: 7/27/2018 9:39:00 PM
Transaction Reference: 999949082295
Payment Reference No: FCMB|WEB|CA|GTB|AC|270718213900|WRW4WVTF

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details
Amount: ₦ 15,000.00
Payment Date: 6/3/2018 9:13:19 AM
Transaction Reference: 888844239992
Payment Reference No: FCMB|WEB|CA|GTB|AC|030618091319|R3DQWMQN
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Sarkin: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
You don't have his picture?
Report to the police.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sarkin:
You don't have his picture?
Report to the police.
i think i will do a facebook check.
thanks.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Crooks don't know that being one doesn't pay.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Sarkin: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
sultanO:

i think i will do a facebook check.
thanks.
don't initiate business with people you meet online especially if you don't have his/her pictures. And you should tag his moniker
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by sleamzy06(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
wow.. I charge 25k on this same forum and some people will still be doing shakara cry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by youngsahito(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sarkin:
You don't have his picture? Report to the police.
you are right
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by engrboma85(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
maybe if you have his address some1 might be able to track him down....thats the danger of doing business online convincing a client to trust you in this country is very hard and thats becos of ppl like this imagine the kind of perseptions he has inbibed into this man now.........

sultanO:
JOSEPH JOSHUA MOMOH contacted me after i made a post on this forum that i needed a web designer,we spoke and i told him how i was skeptical of doing business with someone far from me but he assured me and swore with his life how he will deliver.
i live in Abuja and he stays in Lagos,after much persuasion i decided to do business with him,he charged me for the first job 50k which i payed him installmentally. Due to the trust that we had done the first project together,i contracted the second project to him and pleaded with him on how urgent this project was,i decided to pay him 50% of the cost of the job which he charged me 70k,i transferred 35k immediately into his account and that was it.
This is almost 2 months and this guy has refused to pick my calls or even do my job, i have tried through all means to reach him but to no avail,this money is not that big but i think i need to expose him so that another person will not fall into his hands.
so please i bring this case to the house to look into it,i will appreciate if anybody has useful information about him,i will be glade if he can be reached,this is his number 09031695359.
I am doing this because i have already contracted this same job to another person here in Abuja and i need justice.
i have been on this forum for over a decade and i appreciate the fact that i have gotten lots of favour and contacts from here,so i wouldn't wont to lose faith in this platform.

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Transaction Reference

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Grammywinner: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
sultanO:

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Transaction Reference

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

I've worked with this dude in the past and he was very straight forward with me. I thought he was the most honest person I'd met online. That was a year ago tho. People change. One thing I know is he's Muslim and I've also got his picture. I'll try reaching out to him with his number
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2018
engrboma85:
maybe if you have his address some1 might be able to track him down....thats the danger of doing business online convincing a client to trust you in this country is very hard and thats becos of ppl like this imagine the kind of perseptions he has inbibed into this man now.........

i don't have his address, we just worked based on trust,i try as much as possible to everyone the opportunity to prove themselves because they are still lot of good Nigerians out there,but he blow his chances.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Grammywinner:

I've worked with this dude in the past and he was very straight forward with me. I thought he was the most honest person I'd met online. That was a year ago tho. People change. One thing I know is he's Muslim and I've also got his picture. I'll try reaching out to him with his number
that means you know him,he was very straightforward and honest but i don't know what went wrong,it took me a while to make this post because i least expected such a thing from this dude. anyway if you can reach him,advice him because this world is a small place.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Either far or near, working with someone you met online shouldn't be a problem. Especially when it is web development. The only problem is that one party decided to charge high and refuse to deliver the job. He charged you 70k and you paid half. Ever wonder why he didn't try a trick just to get his balance?
Something is off in this story.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Either far or near, working with someone you met online shouldn't be a problem. Especially when it is web development. The only problem is that one party decided to charge high and refuse to deliver the job. He charged you 70k and you paid half. Ever wonder why he didn't try a trick just to get his balance?
Something is off in this story.
What is off the story? did i not explain in details how we had worked on a project before giving him the second,i paid him 4 times installmentally for the first projects,which was ok by him,i thought giving him 50% for the new one will encourage him and he will see how urgent i needed the job, please don't say what you don't know,i put up his number there for clarification from any one who wish to call him to hear his own part of the story.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2018
In a normal, law abiding country, the guy would be in deep trouble because you have his bank account info & phone number. Just too easy for law enforcement agents to track him down.
But we live in sh*thole Nigeria, where the police would demand you pay them more than what you lost to the mofo sef. Meanwhile getting him is as simple as the police serving a fund withhold warrant on his bank accounts (yes, coz all his accounts are linked to a single bvn), this will force him to visit his bank and....nabbed he will be. So you can visit your nearest police station and make ur case known.
Alternatively, I once saw on tv that you can write a petition to effc if someone defraudsdefrauds you. I can't give a verdict on whether this truly works or not, but it's worth a try. Just check their website to get more info on how to do this.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2018
simpson10:
In a normal, law abiding country, the guy would be in deep trouble because you have his bank account info & phone number. Just too easy for law enforcement agents to track him down.
But we live in sh*thole Nigeria, where the police would demand you pay them more than what you lost to the mofo sef. Meanwhile getting him is as simple as the police serving a fund withhold warrant on his bank accounts (yes, coz all his accounts are linked to a single bvn), this will force him to visit his bank and....nabbed he will be. So you can visit your nearest police station and make ur case known.
Alternatively, I once saw on tv that you can write a petition to effc if someone defraudsdefrauds you. I can't give a verdict on whether this truly works or not, but it's worth a try. Just check their website to get more info on how to do this.
thanks bro for the info, i will give it a try because i need to stop one fraudulent guy to avoid him doing it to some other person.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
sultanO:

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Transaction Reference

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Please i want to use this opportunity to let the house know that Mr Momoh latter contacted me and has redeemed himself, he explained everything that happened and i understood it was not his fault infact he compensated me with 2 free websites and i must say that gentle man left me speechless, please if what i have pasted has done any harm to him, i hereby refrain from it, it was out of annoyance i did so and anybody in my shoes would have done same but lets give him the benefit of doubt.
Thank you for your concerns and interest you showed during the course of my plight. God bless you all.
Re: How Can I Track Down This Frud Star by Weirdcamila: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Transaction Reference

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

Transfer to Account
QuickTeller Support
Other Details

This is 2022 and he’s still doing the same thing , what marvels me is he delivered at first and after the second contract he ghosts . This is not the first time he did such to me , just that I am a carefree person and I forgot his name . I needed a website so I contacted a number that was different from all the numbers listed here on this forum but that was the what he posted as contact details .
Now he has gone ghost but if another person chats him , he replies .

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account With 19.2k Active Followers For Sale / How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO / We Are A Professional Web And Development Solutions Company Here At Tawdahs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.