Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... (1965 Views)

My Infinix Has Issues... / Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria / Guys Infinix Has Released Android 9 Update To Note 5 Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Guys please help me out, i thought the infinix hot 6 comes in 2 variants:the normal hot 6 which has 2gb of ram and 16gb of internal storage, and the Pro which has 3gb of ram and 32gb of internal storage. But when i walked into slot office at benin city and requested for INFINIX HOT 6 PRO, the sales officer asked me if i wanted the 2gb variant of the pro or the 3gb variant of the pro. I was startled and told her that the Pro variant only comes with 3gb ram and 32gb rom (which is why it was named pro after all). She told me there is only infinix hot 6 pro which has 2 variants and there is no infinix hot 6. i was very confused. I just told her i'll return some other time and quietly left. so i would'nt purchase something i'm not sure and do not know of.So i came here to ask the phone geeks to help clear this mist of confusion above me and tell me if i'm correct or wrong please.
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Both of them are Android and they do the same thing.
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
comshots:
Both of them are Android and they do the same thing.
Bro! i know they do the same thing, but i need the bigger space and fluidity of the 3gb ram and 32gb variant..... i need someone to do some explanation.
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Joe4real1988(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRYAN999:
Guys please help me out, i thought the infinix hot 6 comes in 2 variants:the normal hot 6 which has 2gb of ram and 16gb of internal storage, and the Pro which has 3gb of ram and 32gb of internal storage. But when i walked into slot office at benin city and requested for INFINIX HOT 6 PRO, the sales officer asked me if i wanted the 2gb variant of the pro or the 3gb variant of the pro. I was startled and told her that the Pro variant only comes with 3gb ram and 32gb rom (which is why it was named pro after all). She told me there is only infinix hot 6 pro which has 2 variants and there is no infinix hot 6. i was very confused. I just told her i'll return some other time and quietly left. so i would'nt purchase something i'm not sure and do not know of.So i came here to ask the phone geeks to help clear this mist of confusion above me and tell me if i'm correct or wrong please.
U ar wrong ok. Infinix hot 6 is 1g ram 16g rom(price around 43k) while hot 6 pro has two variant: 2g ram 16g rom(around 47k) nd 3g ram 32g ron(around 53k). D prices depend on ur location. Hop u ar nw cleared.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Joe4real1988:
U ar wrong ok. Infinix hot 6 is 1g ram 16g rom(price around 43k) while hot 6 pro has two variant: 2g ram 16g rom(around 47k) nd 3g ram 32g ron(around 53k). D prices depend on ur location. Hop u ar nw cleared.....
ooooh! really, thanks bro. i thought the hot 6 comes with 2gb ram, anyway it is clear to me now......More money to your account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRYAN999:
ooooh! really, thanks bro. i thought the hot 6 comes with 2gb ram, anyway it is clear to me now......More money to your account.
BUY INFEMIX HOT 9

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by GoldenJulius(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Go for the note 5
Just got myself one today.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by ev4real(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
GoldenJulius:
Go for the note 5
Just got myself one today.
What's the price also how is the battery life ?
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=CyberEBOLA post=70988429]BUY INFEMIX HOT 9[/quotLOOOOL! Guy abeg no come spoil .y day abeg.....
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Joe4real1988(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRYAN999:
I don't tynk d hot 6 2gb ram version is out yet. D pro is beta due 2 d snapdragon processor.
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Treyknowles(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRYAN999:
Infinix Hot 6 has two variants: 1gb and 2gb ram for 37k and 42k respectively while the pro version has Two variants too: 2gb and 3gb for 46k and 54k respectively.
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Truly Infinix produced too many variants of Hot 6 and they are 4 in number

Infinix hot 6 1GB ram 16GB rom is around 36k
Infinix hot 6 2GB ram 16GB rom is around 40k
Infinix hot 6 pro 2GB ram 16GB rom is around 45k
infinix hot 6 pro 3GB ram not sure of the rom is around 52k

cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Ejadike(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2018
The Infinix hot 6 pro is a very good device
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by Joe4real1988(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
But users of d hot 6 pro ar complainin abt d poor selfie cam. I wud rada go for tecno pouvoir 2 pro instead of diz hot 6 pro.
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by GoldenJulius(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
ev4real:

What's the price also how is the battery life ?
I got mine #57,500
The battery life is good. It comes with a 4500mah and 3gb ram with 32gb room. The OS is Android 8.1 with a 2.0ghz processor
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by ev4real(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoldenJulius:

I got mine #57,500
The battery life is good. It comes with a 4500mah and 3gb ram with 32gb room. The OS is Android 8.1 with a 2.0ghz processor
Thanks. Phones are quiet cheap now. I got my note 3 for #58,900 around last year June.
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by GoldenJulius(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
ev4real:

Thanks. Phones are quiet cheap now. I got my note 3 for #58,900 around last year June.
The competition is high.
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by ev4real(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
GoldenJulius:

The competition is high.
You're right and it's good for the customers.
Re: Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... by GoldenJulius(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
ev4real:

You're right and it's good for the customers.
Yea
We really need more competition with quality products

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Current Price Of The Samsung Galaxy A50 And A70 / I Just Bought Tencno Spark C / Problems On Downloading Zip File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.