Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria (1876 Views)

Guys Infinix Has Released Android 9 Update To Note 5 Users / Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... / HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by lordemi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
The Hong Kong-based phone maker Infinix launched the new Infinix S4 on April 10th at Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.

Key Specifications
The new Infinix S4 has a powerful 32 megapixel AI Selfie (front) camera with F2.0 aperture. The camera’s AI 3D function has an advanced AI algorithm that maps over 1024 points around the face and provides over 18 customized beautification options. The camera has intelligent recognition technology that improves the selfie environment and upgrades beauty to a whole new level.

It also comes with a 13mp + 8mp +2mp triple rear (back) camera which is great for portrait pictures. The three integrated lenses give a perfect integration to capture an extensive field of view.

The new Infinix S4 comes with 6.2 HD+ water-drop display screen with 19.9 aspect ratio and 88.6% screen to body ratio. The wide and elegant water-drop display makes movies and streaming experience good.

The smartphone comes with a Dual 2.5D Glass body that’s designed with a glossy glass-like metal for elegance.

The new Infinix S4 also comes with a 4000 mAh battery which is good and can last for a day. With a full charge, this battery should last for at least a day.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itynPLHWIgk

Source:
https://natechinfo.com/the-new-infinix-s4/

Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by lordemi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
lordemi:
The Hong Kong-based phone maker Infinix is launching the new Infinix S4 today in Lagos Nigeria.

Key Specifications
The new Infinix S4 has a powerful 32 megapixel AI Selfie (front) camera with F2.0 aperture. The camera’s AI 3D function has an advanced AI algorithm that maps over 1024 points around the face and provides over 18 customized beautification options. The camera has intelligent recognition technology that improves the selfie environment and upgrades beauty to a whole new level.

It also comes with a 13mp + 8mp +2mp triple rear (back) camera which is great for portrait pictures. The three integrated lenses give a perfect integration to capture an extensive field of view.

The new Infinix S4 comes with 6.2 HD+ water-drop display screen with 19.9 aspect ratio and 88.6% screen to body ratio. The wide and elegant water-drop display makes movies and streaming experience good.

The smartphone comes with a Dual 2.5D Glass body that’s designed with a glossy glass-like metal for elegance.

The new Infinix S4 also comes with a 4000 mAh battery which is good and can last for a day. With a full charge, this battery should last for at least a day.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itynPLHWIgk

Source:
https://natechinfo.com/the-new-infinix-s4/

Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pls kindly confirm if it has a global version that can work outside the country like Canada?
Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by henry007(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
3 cameras, I hope there is an ultra wide and a good telephoto lens in the mix...
Anyways kudos to Infinix..

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by lordemi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
3 cameras, I hope there is an ultra wide and a good telephoto lens in the mix...
Anyways kudos to Infinix..

With a 32MP selfie camera and triple rear cameras, this phone will definitely be good for photography.

The water-drop display and entire body design of the Infinix S4 is just impressive.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by kingxsamz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
undecided
Na only picture I wan chop?
I'm sure it won't be more than 2gb ram...
Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by yungrylex00(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
kingxsamz:
undecided

Na only picture I wan chop?

I'm sure it won't be more than 2gb ram...
thers a 3gb ram
4gb ram
6gb ram
Versions

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by lordemi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Infinix unveils the Infinix Hot 7 Pro

1 Like

Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by lordemi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Infinix just showed us the retail prices of the infinix S4.

The 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM version costs N49,500

The 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM version costs N64,500

This is really affordable. Well done Infinix

Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by lordemi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
The Infinix Hot 7 Pro costs N45,500.

Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by gboisgroups(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
can it teleport images
Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by madgoat(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2019
Does the pro version of Hot 7 support 4g?
Because the previously released Hot 7 does not.
Re: Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria by lordemi(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
madgoat:
Does the pro version of Hot 7 support 4g?
Because the previously released Hot 7 does not.

I'm not sure

(1) (Reply)

Wow See What MTN Gifted To Me / Hi / Zain MMS: Wap Activation Official Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.