Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies (19506 Views)

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
On Air Personality, Toolz Oniru-Demuren aka Toolz has some advice for all the ladies, she said never,I repeat never allow your partners support you financially, that at least you should have your own change available.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/never-allow-your-partner-support-you.html

5 Likes

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
She's actually 100% right not for only ladies this applies to guys too, never be dependent on your partner..

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/never-allow-your-partner-support-you.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by 360great(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Please loud it

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by celebgistz: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nice
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Fierce11: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
I hope her message is not for nigerian and nairaland feminists and females-who-label-you-misogynists.. Because if na for them ehn, then she just wasted her time and data.. Otherwise, she is almost a hundred percent on point.. Almost!
Females should always have atleast 80% financial capability before searching for 20% from a partner.. Any guy that spends atleast 51% or more on a woman's financial assistance programme all in the name of partner ko partnership is just an unfortunate sore loser.. Be wise my male folks. Be wise.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by chriskosherbal(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
360great:
Please loud it
grin cheesy
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
we the esteem guys of NIGERIA,, greatly support her.. She is 100% correct..

This is why i love dating feminist,, they don't need financial support from men,, all they need is the sex..

18 Likes

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by NobodyKnows(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
undecided
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by WisdomFlakes: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
She is right. And this applies to both sexes, especially men who mooch off their wives with little to offer themselves.

19 Likes

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Alzirida(f): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am my own boss
I got nil time to convince people on what to do.
I simply give order
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Sijo01(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Word!
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by IYANGBALI: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Only God knows how many prick that mouth has carried
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
When money no dey nko?

3 Likes

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Franzinni: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
very true.... But not every lady has the TOOLs to follow your advice oooo..

Besides it has been taught to the black woman that you marry a man and cast all your burdens upon him...

Now auntie tools..... This your advice sounds like a reflection.... Anyway what is my BZNSs

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Vince77(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
I hope her message is not for nigerian and nairaland feminists and females-who-label-you-misogynists.. Because if na for them ehn, then she just wasted her time and data.. Otherwise, she is almost a hundred percent on point.. Almost!
Females should always have atleast 80% financial capability before searching for 20% from a partner.. Any guy that spends atleast 51% or more on a woman's financial assistance programme all in the name of partner ko partnership is just an unfortunate sore loser.. Be wise my male folks. Be wise.
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by chillychill(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mtunde... U seeing dis?

1 Like

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Ebukawaylaid(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
True Talk
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by TimiRume(f): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
I hope your husband helps you at home too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
In this era Poverty is dealing with girls no be small. Anyway i don't blame African ladies that much, i have come to realise that Africa doesn't give them too much of a choice. While male graduates can still husle in any condition doing odd jobs for survival, which odd jobs are available for ladies? Our kinda odd jobs in Africa are too odd for ladies. It's not like most of them are lazy like people make it seems though. I know few slay queens are lazy though and are not ready to explore their talent and life buh the serious ones, they are educated buh at the end don't have a choice than to depend fully on their partner. I will just advice ladies to think of acquiring skills even while in school. Even if it's hairdressing and all. It's not as if most of their mates in the western words are better than them, they are just lucky to be in that side. Africa countries really suck especially for female gender, reason many of them don't have a choice than to become a slave just to have a life.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by AdisaGaniyu(f): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Also to Husband, Never Allow your Wife to Control and Support you (financially)... Because, they will use it to Abuse you in future...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Royalfurnitures: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
What if she is out of job?

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Is she talking of our very own naija ladies? anything to trend sha
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by rozayx5(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dem no go hear

I don't date jobless women anyway

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by DCLXV1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Try run your own show financially, and take whatever we the male folks can offer as a plus. Afterall, God created Eve to help Adam, and not to milk him. I'm tired mehn! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by AngelicBeing: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
we the esteem guys of NIGERIA,, greatly support her.. She is 100% correct..

This is why i love dating feminist,, they don't need financial support from men,, all they need is the sex..
Chai shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by MrAnele(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018

Naija
Girls
Get
Ear??

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by asawanathegreat(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
She is not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by Saff(f): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Well obv
Re: Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies by KrystosCJ(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Only advising ladies so that she can sway and swoon them into her sheepfold.

What about vice versa?

Plus if the plural of sheep is sheep, why can't the plural of sleep be sleep?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Shares Photos With His Son, Jayden / Oshiomole's Wife Files For Divorce; Reasons Will Shock You / Omeruo Hangs Out With Flavour And Phyno (pics, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.