Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O (39554 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by freelansa: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh has issued a word of advice to ladies as she flaunted three new iPhone 11 devices which she just acquired.

Sharing a picture of the iPhone 11 devices on Instagram, Tonto Dikeh revealed that she bought one for herself, one for her dad and the third one for an anonymous person.

She wrote: “Promised Daddy he gonno be the first man in his village to use iPhone 11…
One for me, One for Dad,GUESS who the Last one is for??”.

She then shared a video showing her playing with her own iPhone 11.

In the video, she said: “Actually there’s nothing special about this phone. Don’t hustle, don’t sleep with hundred men to get this phone“.

She added: “I swear to God, I just bought it with my own money. It’s nothing special“.

She wrote in the caption to the video:

“E no pass call and text ooo..
No wound yaself mu sisters…
Take it easy on your p*ssy!!!”

Watch video below

https://wotzup.ng/tonto-dikeh-buys-iphone-11-advises-ladies-on-sleeping-with-hundred-men-to-get-one-video/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Bitcoin: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sad. And this is some people's role model. She openly uses crude and vulgar language even on twitter and she still has followers. What is the point of snapping picture of a receipt, just so you can brag or what?

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Olachase(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Buh you no tel us how many d**k you collect before you buy ur own, come aunty tonton becarefull before I break ur head

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Aladdin1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good advice.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by ify2016: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good planning pays but I doubt if your history can vindicate you.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Brandonx(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
I weep for our girls. You don't have a job yet your phone cost 600k.

Money you could use to establish yourself.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Annie939(f): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
others are buying 2019 model cars you are here ranting yeye

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Onyi22(f): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
She must be joking oooo I must buy mine by all means

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nicolex(f): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na her money,make she flex am.if she broke,she broke alone.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by OBTMOS(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
G
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tonto will fight on Saturday ,then give advice on Sunday morning,Monday morning she go continue her fight !
Tonto,your matter have tired us

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Olufela30: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Phone that will depreciate ??
One thing I love about Yahoo boys, they'd make the phone valueless...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by seangy4konji: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
After she don pass elasticity limit of her own Toto with abuja dicksss

Now stylishly telling them to hustle...

Jobo jobo Toto.

No shame in their hoeism and ashewo aturvs again..she is still am actress Abi..or her father left her a trust fund she is spending?

PS..any correct guy with a little paying job and handsome and doing fairly well will see this tonto naked and him prick no go hard.there is nothing left in their office..let them get nakid first in front of you..ocean drive.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Cmanforall: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Everybody is free to give advice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by jericco1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Something way you don do the time wet you still dey ur prime

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by showafrica(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Why is she swearing that she bought it with her own money. Lol, nobody ask am oo and she Don dey swear already

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Zombiekiller010: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin Nairaland with bad English is like bread & butter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by spafu(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Naija4love(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Annie939:
others are buying 2019 model cars you are here ranting yeye

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by pulsa(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Brandonx:
I weep for our girls. You don't have a job yet your phone cost 600k.

Money you could use to establish yourself.
How will you use 600k to establish yourself?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by salbis(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Park well madam, you don old finish. Because your market no sell again you wan spoil the market of the upcoming oloshos. Olosho go ever remain olosho.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Naija4love(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
pulsa:

600k when some day look for 50k to start, if someone give you 10m all will be waste in 5 month

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by naijadrivablog: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
I wonder how iPhone 20 would be like...

Maybe it will have 20 cameras at the back undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by naijadrivablog: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
pulsa:
A lazy yoot once said this.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by ibkonekt(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
After she don drink simen taya...she come her come dey preach...see weyrey oo

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Chrysz(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
This woman is becoming irrelevant...

The days is almost here that people will not be replying to you.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Naija4love(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by pulsa(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Naija4love post=82538414][/quote]
What I actually meant was; "will 600k be enough to establish oneself in this buhari era".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Burial Of Atsuh Vondee, Ebony Reigns' Soldier Bodyguard (Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.