Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Have Strabismus and I need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Strabismus and I need Help (1532 Views)

I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Strabismus and I need Help by Number999: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Please house which hospital can you recommend to me for my squint problem am in my early 20s and I need a solution to cure this.
Please would love to know how much the hospital charges for appointment too so i can prepare my mind towards the financial cost

My location is Lagos Nigeria.

Looking forward to your comments
Re: I Have Strabismus and I need Help by Lexusgs430: 2:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Number999:
Please house which hospital can you recommend to me for my squint problem am in my early 20s and I need a solution to cure this.
Please would love to know how much the hospital charges for appointment too so i can prepare my mind towards the financial cost

Crossed eyes in my opinion is better than complete blindness.
If you undertake this surgery and it's botched.... It may have severe consequences.....

1 Like

Re: I Have Strabismus and I need Help by Lexusgs430: 3:11am On Sep 08, 2018
Number999:

Expect to pay between N80/100K towards initial assessment..

The surgery should cost about N320/800K (depending on how more complicated or less complicated).....
Re: I Have Strabismus and I need Help by NMPRO(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2018
NEW: Here is How You Can Get Free Medical Care Services Nationwide, Becoming A Professional Entrepreneur For As Low As An Incredible Nut-Price... Without Having To Worry About Money For Healthcare System Ever Again Even If You Are An SS:

Fast Finger, Click Here��

https:///2wT89h0
Re: I Have Strabismus and I need Help by Number999: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Expect to pay between N80/100K towards initial assessment..

The surgery should cost about N320/800K (depending on how more complicated or less complicated).....

Thanks
Re: I Have Strabismus and I need Help by Pinkywoman: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2019
This is what we face, being stigmatised because of a condition we didn't create ourselves. For over 30 years, I have lived my life in rejection of some sort, I hated taking pictures because of my eyes.

Long story short, it is history now, I took this for 2 months and my eyes have realigned.

If you're interested, chat me up on 08069006303.

You can start living your best life today, I am glad I found this

(1) (Reply)

4 Drinks That Causes Bad Breath / Nigerian Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Amidst Buhari’s Medical Tour / The Wonderful Uses Of Aloe Vera !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.