Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,487 members, 7,843,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I'm Writing It Myself. What Do You Think I Wrote? Do You Think I Should Go On ? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'm Writing It Myself. What Do You Think I Wrote? Do You Think I Should Go On ? (356 Views)

A Story I Wrote Based On My True Life Events / What Are Things I Should Know As A Newbie In Writing? / I Think I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Writing It Myself. What Do You Think I Wrote? Do You Think I Should Go On ? by yingin: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
CURSE OF BABY DEMON + 18

• • • • PART 1 • • • •

I reside in Istanbul at the age of 24. What I'm about to say happened six years ago. Actually, I'm from Ankara, and I'm going to tell you, K*** It happened in his village. I used to go to the village with my family every summer. The old people of the village told me that the village had a dark past. I was so scared when I was listening. At the top of the village there were ancient caves. In addition, at the peak of one of the hill, there was an open place on top of which was covered with rocks. A saint had a supposed shrine. Maybe those who knew the old highland houses were like those highland houses. think clearly without a roof. It was impossible to call it a shrine, but that's what they would tell us. For years, villagers tried to make a door to this shrine, but every time they did it the next morning, the villagers found the door in a way that was demolished. There's still no door right now. Of course, we were afraid that we were young at the time, but we wanted to go and look at it at night. We decided one evening and we were going into this shrine in the middle of the night. My friends ' names were Euphrates and Ismael. It was around 1:00 a.m. and we started walking up the hill. As we were going up, a piece of rock rolled over from us at 25 to 30 inches. But we kept going up the Hill without much attention. We came to the shrine. Ismail entered the shrine. We were studying the door part with the Euphrates and a voice was heard. Sounds like coins crashing into each other but the sound was very strong. Ismael ran out from the inside. He shouted, " let's get out of here." It was like he saw something inside. We didn't really want to go with the Euphrates. We just got here because. Ismael said, "they don't want us here". Okay, we said We'd come back in the day, and when we turned back, we saw something like a shadow coming close to us in the dark. As we got closer, we started to see a silhouette. We were just gonna run, so it shouted, " stop." Approached us with a stick in its hand. He was a 70-year-old uncle. But we didn't know. It was obvious he wasn't a peasant. He said, What Are you doing here? Ismael began to run down the hill. We ran after him. Looking back, we saw the old man disappeared behind us. We ran down to the village.  When we came to the entrance of the village Ismael breathless in the shrine "coming" he heard a whisper, and so he started to run. We didn't want to believe it. The next morning we decided to collect more information about this shrine. We tried to talk to the old people of the village.  However, everyone was telling us what we already know. There was an uncle Mustafa who was declared insane by the villagers who lived alone in the village. And as we passed by the gate of his house,

he said to us, "What have you done? they will come for you." he shouted. 

Euphrates said "What have we done, uncle Mustafa"

Uncle Mustafa showed Ismael with his left hand and said, "First you will come to you and then to all of you."

I said, " Who will come."He said "go get out of here"  and entered his house. How would the village madman know what we were doing yesterday?

Ismael turned to us and said, "he knows."

I said, "Ismael, is there anything you haven't told us?"

Euphrates said "Don't be afraid of yourself" 

Ismael said, "When I entered there yesterday, There was a doll standing on the floor, I did not notice at first, I pressed on him, and the voices began to come after him without knowing."

I said "So ?"

Ismael said, "I don't know, but it happened after him."

As soon as I could remember, the village's priest  was the same. We went to the priest and told him what happened to us. The priest told us about uncle Mustafa.  Many years ago, uncle Mustafa attended the wedding of demons on that hill and had fun with uncle Mustafa until morning. No one has heard from uncle Mustafa for about 3 months.  even though he told the villagers what happened to him when he came to the village, the villagers claimed he was crazy.

I asked the priest , "is there anyone who knows the history of this shrine better?"

Priest said there was a man in the village of M*** called Dulgon, and we could learn more from him.

I took my grandfather's car, and we headed for that village. After a half-hour trip, we arrived in the village. We asked a little bit, and we found a Dulgon uncle. We knocked on the door of his house. a 20-year-old girl opened the door.

We said, "We want to meet uncle Dulgon."

To be continued...

for more information: https://thehouseoffears..com/
Re: I'm Writing It Myself. What Do You Think I Wrote? Do You Think I Should Go On ? by yingin: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dulgon was actually an old priest.The priest said "welcome" and invited us in. Like he was waiting for us. We all looked at each other.

Euphrates said, "our village priest has called, they will come," and we entered.

I looked into the house with the tip of the eye. It's a little creepy house from the outside and the inside. Without saying anything, the priest said, "I know what happened to you in the shrine."
I said crud. Euphrates said, "What do you know," and the priest looked at Ismael and said, "you killed their child." looked at me and Euphrates, "You did not go to their door and enter, but they were disturbed by you." The priest said " The man who came to you was a member of the demon tribe. If you hadn't run away, he'd have taken you on a mountain and you couldn't return to the village for a while." I was scared. I was listening to what the priest said. I said to myself, " How does he know so much?" I was asking. Ismail said, "What I printed was a doll. How is it?"

Priest said "That baby was actually not there, When you stepped on this evil asset and killed it, you realized it was the doll."

Ismail wasn't sure of himself and he said " I don't remember"

Priest said "After you killed the Demon baby you killed, you just saw it as an object because they showed it to you."

I said, "What are we supposed to do, priest?"

The priest said to the girl who opened the door, "bring it."

She brought us an old basin, and it was filled with water. The priest first wrote something on paper and threw it in the water. The priest then wrote something on three different papers. He turned the papers into amulets and taped them.

The priest said, "take these with you and leave now."

I still had a lot of questions in my head. How did this priest know so much ? We left the house. Everybody was looking at each other.

Ismael suddenly said to me, " What do we do?" In 2 days we had a whole different life. Was getting a little worse every second.

Euphrates said "Let's call the demons and apologize. Maybe we can get rid of them."

The girl who opened the door at first looked at us and said, "You're not going to get rid of it." and she kept walking fast. We got in the car and headed for the village. On the one hand we were thinking about what to do and on the other hand we were thinking about how to fix things. We've reached the village. everybody went home. it was evening time. I never told anyone about what happened to us. I started to hear noises like 11: 00 at night. Everyone slept early because we were in the village. I was beginning to hear voices. when I turned my head I saw a shadow in the window. What's going on? Who's there? when I said, I saw the window exploding and I screamed. There was a glass fracture all over the place. Everyone came to the room. They were asking what happened. I told my grandfather what I saw. My grandfather read a few prayers and blew them into the water. Then I drank the water and everybody went to bed again. I remember very well at night at 3:21. I had a phone call. I saw a circle in front of me and the circle was rotating. It suddenly turned into an ordinary hand-made wooden stairs . The stairs came towards me, and the steps on me started to collapse one by one. I felt the pain of every piece of wood that fell on me. The pieces of wood that fell on my back didn't run out. I was trying to scream, but I wasn't making any noise. I grabbed the glass by the bed and threw it on the wall to make a sound. The sound of the glass breaking the house woke up again. Everyone in the house came back to my room. I was thinking to myself, What's going on?

My grandfather came to me, "son, are you okay?" I didn't want to say anything, but I didn't want them to leave me. I didn't want to be alone again.

I said, "nothing, grandpa, but I don't want to sleep in this room alone."

Anyway, my grandfather slept in the same room with me that day.

When it was morning, I called the Euphrates and said, "we need to see each other."

"Yes, I have something to tell you," Euphrates said. Then I was gonna call the Ismael, and he called me.

Ismael said to me, "do you know what happened to me last night?" that's when I realized that we all had something at night.

I said " I can imagine and meet me at the entrance of the village." When I arrived at the village Entrance, the Euphrates had already arrived there. When I got there.

Euphrates "they were going to kill me last night," he said.

I said, "I know I've lived the same as the ." Ismael appeared across the road. He's limping.

Euphrates said, " They scared us, but they messed up Ismael." Ismael took off his pants without saying anything. His leg was all purple.

Ismael said, " I stepped on that demon with this leg, and yesterday my parents went to the highlands and stayed home alone. All night I heard voices coming through the doors and I saw a variety of silhouettes until morning,"

To be continued...

for more information: https://thehouseoffears..com/
Re: I'm Writing It Myself. What Do You Think I Wrote? Do You Think I Should Go On ? by meobizy(f): 5:48am On Nov 28, 2018
The story is here and there. Are you creating the idea then filling in the gaps as you go? Some sentences end mid way, like you either got lost in thought or will fill in the needed words later. Honestly, I believe you need a proofreader before calling members to gauge the write up. I completed the first post but was scared to enter the second, not because of the story but because of how scattered the write up seems.
The plus is the setting of the story. I like how it happens in a non-Nigerian non-western setting. I was enjoying the pictures my mind was forming while reading.

(1) (Reply)

Ferocious (chapter Twelve) / What I Did For Love / My Identity Has Been Stolen On Facebook - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.