Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React (53736 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by hisexcellency34: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Deport him to Somalia pls!
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by obaataaokpaewu: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2018
as in all his posts now revolve around pastors?
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Benekruku(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Benin Flying Eagles got to U.K before her
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by xangerar: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2018
Mrjo:
chai! so village people follow him go London to disgrace him? make I begin dey go airport to welcome them is already past 5am, small pikin like him Na village people dey rush him, sotte they confused the op he don't know whether to use he or she for him. in fact I am in pains

Hahaha no be small "he or she" ooo. Infact for me, I am in severe pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2018
oriyomi271:
According to the report, Bobrisky was scheduled to have a Meet and Greet with fans and celebrities while his stay in the UK.

Aside allegedly arriving the country with the aim of attending commercial events despite the prohibition on the visa, Bobrisky was also reported to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell to fans and clients.
he or she is currently being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and will be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm tonight, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m tomorrow, ceteris paribus.

It was gathered that he or she was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event.

what if the main purpose was to not allow him because he is a cross dresser and they felt just like everyone fleeing nja and claiming to be gay escaping persecution...He might want to stay and claim such..

Opinion..#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by sureheaven(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Hehehehehe
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2018
grin
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Heh.
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2018
the funniest thing about the article is the writer is even confused , he doesnt know whether to call bobrisky he or she

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by saintol(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Which one be he or she? Write "heshe"or "shehe". Both are the same thing. Please stop wasting space jare.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by eneyoduke(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2018
How can a 2 gender human be granted access to UK (he/she)
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Tapout(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2018
these people using both "he/she" for bobrisky angry angry pls are u guys confused or its just stupidity?? sad sad
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Emmyemmy1: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Ezigbota.... HE OR SHE.?.... laffing in mambala language.. that is North west of Kuvuki land.. hope u people have bn there bfr?.. i dont know there self
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by jazzy16(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2018
But wait o when himher fills the visa application form, wetin himher go fill for Sex:
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Cinderella5(f): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2018
It's good the she male was denied, it was already feeeling too important
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by onatisi(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2018
i am sure the immigration guys too were confused
eneyoduke:
How can a 2 gender human be granted access to UK (he/she)
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by LastDays777: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Looks like someone is reacting today.

Oh you guessed right.
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2018
grin the guy wey insult us any international trip is coded until you get there and always obey the rules
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by def111(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2018
I hope they will deport him with first class ticket back. So that what he use to travel there.
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by SURElee(f): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Hahahahaha Bobrisky referred to as He/she.
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by FBIL: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2018
He or She is a useless Afonja. UK of all places wey just dey like ''make I enter Ibadan come, I go see u in the evening. grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2018
which cream? i think it must be agbo that he wanted to sell, BTW there can only be one barbie and its not bob risky.
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Jakumo(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Most likely that confused man was held for instant deportation back to the jungle, on account of valid concerns that he might already be infected with AIDS that will have been earned due to all that back-door activity that is the modus-operandi of homosexual drag queens.

The suggestion that this transvestite be deported to Somalia or Sudan is a very good idea that should be considered by UK authorities, after they complete analysis of the chemical compounds in the possession of the deportee, to detect the presence of narcotics, for which a spell in jail may be awarded BEFORE that deportation to Somalia.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Kelly2713(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
the statement reads "he or she" lolz�
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by perdollar(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
hahahaha dey should lock him up in gay prison
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2018
I feel so sorry for him, he applied for the wrong visa and he is getting banned for too, his big gods should have told him the right visa to use.
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by naturefellow(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Teacher1776:
I am just curious.
This Bobrisky, is he/she a singer? Or comedian? What's his own form of entertainment that he/she now has fans he/she is visiting in the UK?
Oyibo people like to humiliate black people sha. But here in Nigeria, this is what we see...
in summary, let's just say the UK has ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BS!
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by asawanathegreat(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Wetin dem go put for em visa male or female?
Re: Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React by SirLakes: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Which one be HE or SHE thing am seeing here.

Hahaha grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / "Wisekid" Copies Wizkid, Makes Over ₦30 Million monthly since October / Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.