Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography (50709 Views)

Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) / Game-over For Anthony Joshua, See Why He Can't Escape Defeat From Tyson Fury / Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by Sourcekode(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2018
To prevent this, simply wrap your car key fob with aluminium foil to prevent RF communication
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2018
never liked these keyless entry cars, dont know why a sane person will pay millions for a car that can be stolen with the snap of the fingers.

Expensive rubbish.
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2018
BOUNTYDOG:

Have u heard about master key and jow it works?

Nope. Enlighten me. I'm all ears
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by erico2k2(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

How can you protect your fancy new wheels from relay attack ?

1. For the device to be able to relay the signal from your car key, it first must be able to detect it. Keeping your key in a metal pouch (FARADAY WALLET) that prevents signals from going in or out — a pouch designed to block radio transmissions — would do this. These are available online, although you’ll want to do some shopping around as some work better than others.

2. Secondly, you can get a steering lock. That way if they start it, they can't drive it.

3. Invest in a tracking device: A tracking device won’t stop your vehicle from being stolen, but it significantly increases chances of police recovering and returning it, if thieves do take it. Anthony Joshua’s car was fitted with a tracker.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/anthony-joshua-see-high-tech-device-used-to-steal-his-range-rover-bespoke-autobiography/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
yOU ARE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS
1, this device is not $20 and not on sale on line rather the components to make one is
2, the device is in a bag,the sender is big as a rock sack
3 Only the makers use it as it is not buyers yet.
4 that device pic you got there is a jammer popular in the US.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by erico2k2(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2018
BOUNTYDOG:

Have u heard about master key and jow it works?
ahah in these days of transponders you are talking master keys ahah that will only work for toyota corolla 1998 models
master key, that is so 90s grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by erico2k2(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Sourcekode:
To prevent this, simply wrap your car key fob with aluminium foil to prevent RF communication
yep, or leave it in the upstairs bedroom or put it in the fridge ahah
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by Newboss(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:
Another device is out there to help them track and recover the vehicle even though the interior will never be the same again due to pilfering.

Enjoy my siggy
Do you guys even know that uninstalling a tracker is one of the easiest things in the world? angry

Just drive the car to one corner, scan the car for the tracker, uninstall it and zoom off. angry

Tracker is for local ignorant thievesangry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by gaby(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Newboss:
Do you guys even know that uninstalling a tracker is one of the easiest things in the world? angry

Just drive the car to one corner, scan the car for the tracker, uninstall it and zoom off. angry

Thanks for sharing your intelligent know-how bro.

Kudos and keep up the wonderful work.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by erico2k2(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Grupo:
Car theft is a common occurrence in London. I'm surprised that a lot of people here don't know.

They steal keyless entry cars like mad every day in the UK, especially in East London, then the criminals immediately ship it in whole or dismantle the car and ship to one of those Eastern European countries where it is practically impossible to trace the car anymore.

Anthony should just move on, because that car is not going to be found soon.
Just so you know, that car has remote start, I wont want to be the thieves right now.That casr is HOT and very easy to trace, it would be traced within 4 hours
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by naturefellow(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Nice post Techcapon

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by erico2k2(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Newboss:

1st off, the Uk high way is litred with ANPR which will flag up if the car goes past it.Two those factory fitted trackers kills the car once removed, these are integrated into one of the ECMs.or you think this is one of them camry grin grin grin grin grin
we are talking a car that is at the fore front of OBD111 tech
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2018
gcof:
all these stress on top one car??
siddon dia mek g-string dey wear u nah grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by xcelentattitude(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Thank God it can't work on My car -legediz Benz 180, 2018 model
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by deliveryngltd: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Parts arriving alaba as we speak.

Anyway delivery within Lagos metro is still 1K.

WHATAPP 08111111296

Visit www.deliveryng.com

Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by RexTramadol1: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ojigbijigbi........wetin tech go cause, tech no go fit solve am o
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by neyobills: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
erico2k2:

yOU ARE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS
1, this device is not $20 and not on sale on line rather the components to make one is
2, the device is in a bag,the sender is big as a rock sack
3 Only the makers use it as it is not buyers yet.
4 that device pic you got there is a jammer popular in the US.

Na so my man the pic the op posted is definitely not a signal repeater.
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
what's the big problem? his car was stolen, he should buy Another one! the guy is worth £50 million.
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Grupo:
Car theft is a common occurrence in London. I'm surprised that a lot of people here don't know.

They steal keyless entry cars like mad every day in the UK, especially in East London, then the criminals immediately ship it in whole or dismantle the car and ship to one of those Eastern European countries where it is practically impossible to trace the car anymore.

Anthony should just move on, because that car is not going to be found soon.

What about the CCTV in street of London,are dey not making use of it
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by Awoo88: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of the thieves if AJ ever lays his hands on them...

[img]https://i./svO.gif[/img]
AJ can not fight and dear not lay hands on the guy if him meet him. Unless he wants to spend time in jail and have his licence revoked .
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by TechCapon(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
naturefellow:
Nice post Techcapon
you're welcome
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Ewo
Evans can do better
damn u just reminded me how come we no longer hear of Evans has he been sentenced or what?? This is Nigeria where a story or person can trend for africa today and 2 week later every one forgets and minds his business!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by Cantonese: 3:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Thank God for rewire when go put petrol lock for your car. Nobody go ever see the switch where hide inside car. Price no pass 5k. If you no press the switch the car can never start!
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by SOFTENGR: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Offpoint:

Don't panic my brother if your car is leggediz Benz and if your car is not 2018 model...you absolutely have nothing to worry aboutgrin
With my golf2 having steering lock, I got nothing to worry about.
Re: Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography by Offpoint: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
SOFTENGR:
With my golf2 having steering lock, I got nothing to worry about.
You're safe and secure brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star / Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party / Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.