Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David (966 Views)

Prophet David Angel And His Wife Celebrate Birthday In Style / Trending Video Of Prophet David Elijah Who Survived 35 Hot Bullets / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David by Ochinex(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Some people would say, remember the bible verse 'Torch not my anointed.... no harm' but forget to remember the verse that also permits us to put to shame these false prophet. Of course, the works of a fake prophet is crystal clear even to the blind.

David Elijah had a ministry in Aba before he ran to Awka you know why? His fake prophecies and charms were linked out so he had no other option than to run for fear of starvation. In fact, he was nicknamed Merlin in Aba. When he was in Aba, all he preached was Money Money Money!! Sundays upon Sundays his words were " From now till December, you will see the kind of money that will make you run mad" of course no one ran mad because they keep getting poorer while he blossoms.
Am not surprise in respect to this cheap stunt and attention he displayed some days ago; of course, anything for gullible members is allowed.

Below are some of his pictures holding wards of cash like a yahoo boy

Re: How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David by Ochinex(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
If you are in Owerri, you might have heard of a man named Chidi Ibenado. He is also into this same fake prophecy. The both if them are close friend or should I say 'brothers from different Mothers.'

I remembered attending his crusade he normally does every Thursday(I didn't wanted going but was pressurized by my friends). When I went their different people started approaching me in kind gestures. This is how it was done. in other for them(so called men of God) to know any information about you, they send their syndicates to ask the congregations some questions before the crusade starts and this syndicates comes one after the other. One may come and ask questions like, ahh brother, how are you? am victor by name and you? it is like I know you some were? are you not from Nekede in Imo state? then from there you tell them the main informations about yourself. He will go. Another one will come, start a conversion with you and would be like, what do you want to gain in this crusade self? he will state his' problem and expect to hear yours'. All these informations are being documented for prophecies. same goes to many of the innocence in that crusade. And why is it that, you that usually go to these churches, you have never being called upon for prophecy?

In continuation, I went with my friends, we prayed and I expected a miracle which I didn't want to disclosed to anyone because it was between I and God. Of course I was not called.
After the message about money and giving, Prophet Chidi started torching people and claiming to be under anointing. Of course people fell, did I say people? I meant his syndicates were the ones falling. He torched me like 2-3 times, I didn't fall but by just waving his hands, people hits the ground.. He used Water, both those the water torched or not were falling but I was soaked but was still gallant. My annoyance was that, people at my front and back fell when he waves his hands but I was gallantly standing. I started suspecting it to be just staged prophecy.

Re: How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David by Ochinex(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chidi Ibenado organizing a crusade in Orji Owerri, was when I knew that fakeness was in him..

it was a 3 day crusade. He wasn't even preaching but giving out fake prophecies. He even prophecy to one of my Uncle who he claimed have never met meanwhile I saw them discussing last year and laughing. Infact they hugged themselves before the discussions but how come after unleashing out a prophecy to him he asked my uncle if he knew him, he said No.

At the first day of the crusade, he said he want just 95 people to come out and drop 4k to receive a divine miracle. What got me mad was when he said, The bigger of what you give to herbalist the bigger the juju so, same goes to God Almighty. And to my Bewilderment people where rushing out to give, it was in cash.. That night, he told all congregations of over 1500 to put 3k in an envelope and bring it the next day for miracles to happen. A boy in my area that wears dirty clothes and barely feeds well gave the 3k expecting miracles but nothing meaningful has happened in his life. Same thing happened second day and on the third day, he said he wanted 100 People to come out an give N8400 which more than 100 people came out to give. He then reduced it again to N6400 which the came in mass.
From 6400 to 5400 to 4400 to 3400 to 2400 to 1400 to N500.

indeed, the Chidi is a Multi Millionaire which he never fail to flaut. He has 4kids( all twins) they were born in U.S.A. He has fleets of cars , houses in Nigeria, houses in America and cars in America....

I remember he told a guy on crusade ground that someone was after his life.. That he will die if he goes home. He told the man that he should move around and collect 10k from the congregation if not, he will not pray for him and God will not answer his prayer.
The man had to beg for money there before he was prayed for.

His looting is legendary

Re: How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David by Ochinex(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
See them.. Thiefs.. Face of criminals deceiving the gullibles

Re: How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David by Ochinex(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018

. ..
Re: How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David by Alphanancy: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ochinex:
Chidi Ibenado organizing a crusade in Orji Owerri, was when I knew that fakeness was in him..

it was a 3 day crusade. He wasn't even preaching but giving out fake prophecies. He even prophecy to one of my Uncle who he claimed have never met meanwhile I saw them discussing last year and laughing. Infact they hugged themselves before the discussions but how come after unleashing out a prophecy to him he asked my uncle if he knew him, he said No.

At the first day of the crusade, he said he want just 95 people to come out and drop 4k to receive a divine miracle. What got me mad was when he said, The bigger of what you give to herbalist the bigger the juju so, same goes to God Almighty. And to my Bewilderment people where rushing out to give, it was in cash.. That night, he told all congregations of over 1500 to put 3k in an envelope and bring it the next day for miracles to happen. A boy in my area that wears dirty clothes and barely feeds well gave the 3k expecting miracles but nothing meaningful has happened in his life. Same thing happened second day and on the third day, he said he wanted 100 People to come out an give N8400 which more than 100 people came out to give. He then reduced it again to N6400 which the came in mass.
From 6400 to 5400 to 4400 to 3400 to 2400 to 1400 to N500.

indeed, the Chidi is a Multi Millionaire which he never fail to flaut. He has 4kids( all twins) they were born in U.S.A. He has fleets of cars , houses in Nigeria, houses in America and cars in America....

I remember he told a guy on crusade ground that someone was after his life.. That he will die if he goes home. He told the man that he should move around and collect 10k from the congregation if not, he will not pray for him and God will not answer his prayer.
The man had to beg for money there before he was prayed for.

His looting is legendary
Lol. I know Ibenado through my friend who is a pastor in his church at ikenegbu, owerri. I have also met him.
I do not know if he is fake but what I do not like about him is the fact that his spiritual father is Apostle Johnson Suleiman. I do not trust that one. He has five kids now, not four.

(1) (Reply)

Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? / I Have Been Secretly Studying The Bible - Muslim Girl Reveal / Whoremongers, Fornicators, Adulterers Explained.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.