Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns (21037 Views)

Presidency: Primate Ayodele Warns PDP Against Zoning / Primate Ayodele Warns Buhari On COVID-19, "Aso Rock Needs Cleansing" / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2018
Earthquake1:
It seems Tinubu didn't learn his lessons from the first term

The Cabal will come out in full force in the second term

No one benefitted politically more than Asiwaju since 2015.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by alowonle02(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2018
This fake pastor is intended to attract public attention. His seriously working asidiously for d money he has collected from Saraki and pdp to be given false propohesy. The wrath of God Almighty will soon stripped u naked by exposing all sordid things you re being concealing. U re gullible should u have conceded this man as a man of God and believing concort lies cooking up by him.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by flowalk(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2018
Politicians trying to cause rift again between the masses.. And I know fayose masterminded this
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by olajizz01(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Firefire:

The lost soul will not listen.
Guess your suggestion is that he should support your party pdp,even if he will be betray in the future, let it be,afterall PDP betrayed not only Tinubu,but entire South West.

Therefore, this PDP member called pastor should forget,even if APC is not performing up to expection,PDP is will never be the answer,PDP has done more than what Satan did b4 he was disowned and cursed by God
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by sadique14: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2018
This pastor of saraki can never dream of any other good things but of what difference is Tinubu from Saraki 'may be he is closer to Saraki than Tinubu.Forget about all these politicians,same of the same,they know themselves.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Humblega:
It seems ds Primate ayodele is a pro PDP + pro Saraki . whyis it dat his own prophesies is not seeing any thing other than what gives PDP false hope.

Before you criticize me, here is few of his recent prophesies

• Augut 5, 2018… PDP can win Buhari if saraki runs
• Augt 11, 2018…….Saraki will beats buhari if given PDP ticket
• June 2, 2018……2019 election will comes with surprises. Saraki is the right candidate
• Feb 4, 2018……Step down for Saraki. Primate ayodele warns Buhari
• Jan 21, 2018…..Buhari secnd term Dicey

You ar doubting? Google is free!!!!
unfortunately, you missed it where you said this prophet is pro pdp. I wonder if you also read where he said baba isn't corrupt as known to many including my humble self because I voted and campaigned for him in 2015, but the cabals who would end up ruining his government are those destroying his good intentions and he has failed to send them packing because they are more powerful than him . Did you also read where he mentioned electoral victory of some candidates in delta and imo states who are in apc..saying that if the party could pick them as guber candidate, they'd win their states for all progressives congress? But i doubt if they'd do so due to the selfish ambitions of the party leaders in the 2 states. Do you know why I fear this man's prophesy? In 2014, he predicted that buhari would win even when the political parties were yet to come together to form the now ruling party and the pdp was just bragging that they'd rule forever, using the power of incumbency?. He also said 2 years ago that fayemi wou'd come back which many failed to believe. fayose even called him prophet of doom on hearing the shocking prophesy. He predicted trump would win, when election was yet to be conducted. He predicted death of some senators under this regime and they all came to pass. I could remember in 2015 when he said ambode may not come back as governor. Just last week, we read in the news that Tinubu, the same way he did to fashola but failed, said ambode would not be the next Gruber candidate in Lagos we're just waiting for tinubu to pick his candidate and he would know we lagosians are not cowards. His political relevance would fade away in no time because we will vote ambode massively, regardless of the party he defects to. He's doing us proud in lagos. If saraki could be picked as the the presidential candidate, Mark my word today...he will have a landslide win. He does not need to win Kano, kaduna, katsina and borno all he needs is secure the votes needed as the consituation allows. I see the winning trend of 2011 repeating itself, where Jonathan didn't secure his winning in the core north but only in the entire south and middle belt. This time, saraki would win most of the northern states where he has strong allies.he's a preferred candidates over all other contestants simply bcause of his position. He's a Muslim from the north central and from the Yoruba side of the region. His wife, a Christian and saraki is a friend of the igbo nation, from whom he's likely to pick his vice. The entire south would vote for him, likewise the middle belt and the north, except katsina and kano but he would get the popular votes needed in those areas. All the legal tussle he's facing were orchestrated by Tiny by and it was because of the latter's ambition towards 2023 presidency. He knew if saraki could have his way, there would be no show for him (tinubu) come 2023 which the party had pegged him down for, during their merging days as agreed by all the party leaders. Type will be disappointed the way he was after the 2015 elections when he was sidelined by the c abals after using him and His looks to achieve their aim of winning the elections which made his wife and senator remi to raise an alarm that her husband had been betrayed. They've not seen anything yet.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by stawarts(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] we are watching ooo 2019 is around the corner, no be today...we know them prophetpreneurs wink grin
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by Duru009(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2018
I have said it before, am saying it again

Tinubu has to be smart in his support for buhari in 2019
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by Kingjames(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2018
we are not hearing that for the first time sir

Ask politically enlightened member in your business centre (sorry Church), to explain in simple term for you that: IN POLITICS, THERE IS NO PERMANENT FRIEND NOR PERMANENT ENEMY; BUT PERMANENT interest

wake up
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by tafabaloo(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2018
These pastors should stop misleading their followers. How could someone in his right senses campaign that Saraki should be voted as president . Saraki is known icon of corruption right here by kwarans.

I advise that this prophet go back to God if Hr actually speaks with him to reveal his counsel to him.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by PROPHETmichael: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
These are his personal opinion and not prophecy.

Now let me give you prophecy!!! Come 2019 presidential election, Buhari will not be APC presidential candidate.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by breakeven: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Even me know that Buhari will use Tinubu and Dump him. Do we need a prophet to tell us that?
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baba Prophet No Be Today Dem Don Dey Use Nd Dump Tinubu So Make U Leave Am Make He Carry Him Cross Alone
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by somehow: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Same was said in 2015.

Opinion is like asshole, everybody get am.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by Beadex1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tinubu will sell out APC come 2019 just like he did in 2011........mark my words.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
themomentng:
Urges PDP to consider Saraki for victory

Popular seer, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele of the Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, has warned the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, to beware of some elements in the party, prophesying that the foremost politician would be used and dumped by the cabal allegedly holding the government of President Muhammadu Buhari by the jugular.

The cleric spoke with newsmen in Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital, on Saturday. Ayodele, who said the divine signals he received have shown that Buhari’s second term, if given by Nigerians, may bring chaos, urged delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to consider Senate President Bukola Saraki as the party’s presidential candidate, saying: “The Lord has revealed that Saraki would defeat Buhari if given PDP ticket for 2019 poll.”

Prophet Ayodele, who also urged President Buhari not to contest because he wouldn’t be able to tame the cabal that would ruin his second term, said: “I am talking as a prophet. I don’t want to know what anyone might say about this. APC government has gone in Nigeria, there is no fantastic thing about APC and this is why I say that Buhari should not contest in 2019. If he does there will be chaos.

“Tinubu will be used and dumped by the ruling party.

”Those defecting to APC have destroyed the party. Akpabio can’t deliver anything for APC. The celebration greeting his defection to APC won’t result into anything worthwhile.
Buhari isn’t corrupt but he isn’t fighting corruption, rather, it is corruption fighting back. There is no way they would do a presidential election with such huge amount of money that we won’t have corrupt practices. The money they have gone to borrow would not be properly utilized. We had warned against the president’s decision to borrow money from China and we are saying now that government will mismanage the money and it will all result into failure.

“People surrounding Buhari are desperate for his second term because they want to use the President to achieve their selfish desires. They will stab him in back as the party will have issues after its primary.
There will be mutiny in the army as junior officers would rise against their seniors.

“As for an alternative for Nigeria in 2019, I urge the delegates of the PDP, to consider Saraki and also urge the party leadership to ensure a free and fair primary. The Lord has assured that Saraki will defeat Buhari if given the PDP mandate. The presidential poll coming in 2019 will be a tough one, it won’t be easy for APC as it was in 2015.

“We had predicted that APC will implode much earlier. If care is not taken the party will soon lose other states. I have said that the only opposition in APC will be from the party itself . APC may lose Lagos if they don’t make Ambode its party flag bearer and ensure he gets a second term. I have said earlier in 2017 that Ambode would not get a second term on a platter of gold as he would face opposition within the party.

“Some people will still defect and this time it would be very surprising. If APC picks Victor Ochai in Delta State, the former Speaker of the state, the party will win. The party will have issues in Oyo ,Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa, Adamawa, Sokoto, Imo and Ogun states. Akeredolu should pray against legal whirlwind against him. His having a second term in Ondo will be difficult.

“I urge INEC and the security not to support politicians to rig 2019 poll. Politicians will use money to buy votes, this is why the Lord has said that no government will be able to fight corruption unless there is no vote buying during elections. God will judge many corrupt politicians who have ruined the nation with harvest of death and sicknesses.”

Ayodele also spoke about the corporate world, saying : “Glo, MTN will have troubles. 9 mobile will still change its name. Let us pray against sicknesses among the gurus in the telecommunication sector.”

The man of God, who had prophesied the victory of U.S President Donald and his many challenges, warned that Trump will have issues with his second term bid as even his party will be against him.

He said: “Trump will have issues with investors in America. There will be natural disasters in the country leading to death and many becoming homeless.”

On sports and other sectors, Ayodele said: “the tenure of Amodu Pinnick is over in the NFF. A lot of money will be missing in NNPC and Senator Daji should be considered by APC in Imo State. PENGASSAN , NUPENG will still have industrial crisis that would lead to strike which will result into scarcity of petroleum,” he said.

The cleric, who predicted Fayemi’s victory two years ago, urged the Governor-elect in Ekiti State not to underrate any litigation and declared that he will have challenges in his government during the second term.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/09/08/2019-beware-apc-will-use-dump-primate-ayodele-warns-tinubu-urges-pdp-consider-saraki-victory/amp/

Everyone knows....Including the thieffnubu.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by ojobek: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
It is very painful how this man of God keep on mentioning Saraki instead of Buhari.We zombies no go free.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by atiku07(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
themomentng:
Urges PDP to consider Saraki for victory

Popular seer, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele of the Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, has warned the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, to beware of some elements in the party, prophesying that the foremost politician would be used and dumped by the cabal allegedly holding the government of President Muhammadu Buhari by the jugular.

The cleric spoke with newsmen in Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital, on Saturday. Ayodele, who said the divine signals he received have shown that Buhari’s second term, if given by Nigerians, may bring chaos, urged delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to consider Senate President Bukola Saraki as the party’s presidential candidate, saying: “The Lord has revealed that Saraki would defeat Buhari if given PDP ticket for 2019 poll.”

Prophet Ayodele, who also urged President Buhari not to contest because he wouldn’t be able to tame the cabal that would ruin his second term, said: “I am talking as a prophet. I don’t want to know what anyone might say about this. APC government has gone in Nigeria, there is no fantastic thing about APC and this is why I say that Buhari should not contest in 2019. If he does there will be chaos.

“Tinubu will be used and dumped by the ruling party.

”Those defecting to APC have destroyed the party. Akpabio can’t deliver anything for APC. The celebration greeting his defection to APC won’t result into anything worthwhile.
Buhari isn’t corrupt but he isn’t fighting corruption, rather, it is corruption fighting back. There is no way they would do a presidential election with such huge amount of money that we won’t have corrupt practices. The money they have gone to borrow would not be properly utilized. We had warned against the president’s decision to borrow money from China and we are saying now that government will mismanage the money and it will all result into failure.

“People surrounding Buhari are desperate for his second term because they want to use the President to achieve their selfish desires. They will stab him in back as the party will have issues after its primary.
There will be mutiny in the army as junior officers would rise against their seniors.

“As for an alternative for Nigeria in 2019, I urge the delegates of the PDP, to consider Saraki and also urge the party leadership to ensure a free and fair primary. The Lord has assured that Saraki will defeat Buhari if given the PDP mandate. The presidential poll coming in 2019 will be a tough one, it won’t be easy for APC as it was in 2015.

“We had predicted that APC will implode much earlier. If care is not taken the party will soon lose other states. I have said that the only opposition in APC will be from the party itself . APC may lose Lagos if they don’t make Ambode its party flag bearer and ensure he gets a second term. I have said earlier in 2017 that Ambode would not get a second term on a platter of gold as he would face opposition within the party.

“Some people will still defect and this time it would be very surprising. If APC picks Victor Ochai in Delta State, the former Speaker of the state, the party will win. The party will have issues in Oyo ,Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa, Adamawa, Sokoto, Imo and Ogun states. Akeredolu should pray against legal whirlwind against him. His having a second term in Ondo will be difficult.

“I urge INEC and the security not to support politicians to rig 2019 poll. Politicians will use money to buy votes, this is why the Lord has said that no government will be able to fight corruption unless there is no vote buying during elections. God will judge many corrupt politicians who have ruined the nation with harvest of death and sicknesses.”

Ayodele also spoke about the corporate world, saying : “Glo, MTN will have troubles. 9 mobile will still change its name. Let us pray against sicknesses among the gurus in the telecommunication sector.”

The man of God, who had prophesied the victory of U.S President Donald and his many challenges, warned that Trump will have issues with his second term bid as even his party will be against him.

He said: “Trump will have issues with investors in America. There will be natural disasters in the country leading to death and many becoming homeless.”

On sports and other sectors, Ayodele said: “the tenure of Amodu Pinnick is over in the NFF. A lot of money will be missing in NNPC and Senator Daji should be considered by APC in Imo State. PENGASSAN , NUPENG will still have industrial crisis that would lead to strike which will result into scarcity of petroleum,” he said.

The cleric, who predicted Fayemi’s victory two years ago, urged the Governor-elect in Ekiti State not to underrate any litigation and declared that he will have challenges in his government during the second term.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/09/08/2019-beware-apc-will-use-dump-primate-ayodele-warns-tinubu-urges-pdp-consider-saraki-victory/amp/

He was making little sense but immediately he mentioned Saraki i stopped reading loot don reach him side weh done sir!
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by poseidon12: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
This time around, they will not only use and dump Tinubu. If Buhari wins second term, Tinubu will be heading to jail. Most of the criminals now defecting to the APC (like Godswill Akpabio, Uduaghan etc) will be joining Tinubu in jail.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by kulekaa(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Earthquake1:
It seems Tinubu didn't learn his lessons from the first term

The Cabal will come out in full force in the second term
go n hlp him learn
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by IYANGBALI: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
The mumu never learn his lesson
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by precious1967(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
that one is sure. sure and sure
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by Justinah4real(f): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
tafabaloo:
These pastors should stop misleading their followers. How could someone in his right senses campaign that Saraki should be voted as president . Saraki is known icon of corruption right here by kwarans.

I advise that this prophet go back to God if Hr actually speaks with him to reveal his counsel to him.

Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by Molola91(f): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
lafuria1:
What is your own na, this guy is confirmed member of PDP, PDP have been singing this song since 1960.,haba
wen he saw that fayemi won, he is a confirm APC but now that buhari will lose he is a confirm PDP. mtchewww
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by orisa37: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yoruba ronu.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by akinsmyk(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
You don't even know Tinubu, he doesn't care if he's used and dumped. As far as he low key gets contract from the FG, Lagos state through firms fronting for him and he launder money, execute various criminal and corruptve practice and he goes unchecked, he is fine
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by CioAngels(f): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Very certain.
Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by babaYIBO: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
slivertongue:
Ofcourse even d deaf, dumb &blind know this bt who will nt blackmail a thief to work for him

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other / Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.