Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (65517 Views)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by Marbleaik: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
A TRIBE WITH DEMONIC AND EVIL PEOPLE OGUN THEIR BASE
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by tunary(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
It is clearly for ritual purpose
they would have torture him more than that
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by onyidon22(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by uuzba(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
pweshdodo:
Just kill him

Same will be said of you.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by dochenaj: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Bullshyyte!

Bullshyyte!!

Bullshyytee!!!

You bought a book and someone commanded you to give it to them then you hand it over. That's your first mumu. This girl liked that man. If he had talked to her sweetly she will end up following him home, zion daughter or not.

She walked herself into the problem, willingly!
Like seriously? You mean someone in the bus just asks to see the book you are holding, possibly to see the title and the author, then hand it back to you. But you tell me, you must have to like the person first before giving him/her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by nelsonebby(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
pDudd:
Ogun state Amaka
Na Dem Dem. Bitcoin skull miners lipsrsealed
Hahaha
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by GavelSlam: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
You lot should move away from such primitive thoughts.

The man and his "victim" as well as the crowd are all demented.

grin

People are spending man hours in research in other climes whilst you lot are convinced you can borrow someone's destiny.

Una dey Mad.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by bluefilm: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lazy youths who want nothing but quick cash everywhere!!! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by michony505(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
chara019:

Wetin u dey talk sef?
Say, you buy a novel now,enter bus,and someone pleads to take a look at it ,you would say no?
I on several occasions, have asked to take a look of some novels. I don't see her acts as been 'a mumu'
she wouldn't have thought the man a fetish,cos it seems harmless .
You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady has taken to Facebook to raise an alarm after a man was nabbed while engaging in alleged diabolical acts in a bus in Lagos. According to Saviour Joseph, she boarded a bus to Oshodi, Lagos while on her way to Ogun state, only to be approached by the said man who asked her to give him the book she was about reading in the bus. 

After some time, she noticed that the man used a white cloth to clean the book she gave him and when she asked why he did that, the man only smiled and said she wouldn't understand.

The lady revealed that she persisted and urged the man to tell her why he did that or else she would raise an alarm in the bus and notify other passengers after telling him she's a daughter of Zion. 

The lady later told other passengers what happened as they confirmed that the man had done similar thing to them.

The man was held and his bag opened - only for the passengers to discover a powder, anointing oil and some other items which he reportedly said was given to him by his baba.

The man was beaten by some of the passengers who were angered by his act as he left them confused over his motive. No further details were given as to what later happened to him. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/lady-raises-alarm-after-suspicious-man-did-this-to-her-in-a-bus-photos.html
She was on her way to OGUN,OGUN,OGUN.

Skull mining gone wrong.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by pweshdodo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
uuzba:

Same will be said of you.
angry
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady has taken to Facebook to raise an alarm after a man was nabbed while engaging in alleged diabolical acts in a bus in Lagos. According to Saviour Joseph, she boarded a bus to Oshodi, Lagos while on her way to Ogun state, only to be approached by the said man who asked her to give him the book she was about reading in the bus. 

After some time, she noticed that the man used a white cloth to clean the book she gave him and when she asked why he did that, the man only smiled and said she wouldn't understand.

The lady revealed that she persisted and urged the man to tell her why he did that or else she would raise an alarm in the bus and notify other passengers after telling him she's a daughter of Zion. 

The lady later told other passengers what happened as they confirmed that the man had done similar thing to them.

The man was held and his bag opened - only for the passengers to discover a powder, anointing oil and some other items which he reportedly said was given to him by his baba.

The man was beaten by some of the passengers who were angered by his act as he left them confused over his motive. No further details were given as to what later happened to him. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/lady-raises-alarm-after-suspicious-man-did-this-to-her-in-a-bus-photos.html

This Man is innocent of any crime.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by 93Miles: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is that the kind of bus that is taking you to Ogun state?
Where is the anointing oil and other items found in his bag?
Bloggers will go to hell.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by ChrisIntegral(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Olanireti:
Hmm Hope dey handed him over to police. Let him not be lynched
pls this is not a police case
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by Bestattitude(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wonders shall never end. Na God save the lady shaa.

I sell home and office furnitures. Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by grandstar(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hunger is real in the land. The hustle continues!
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by wellmax(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
She can't even spell BUS
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by sweetTai(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nonsense! Let the man go about his business!
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by Thunday1005(m): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2018
omooba969:

But he looks like those from that side. The shape of the head is somewhat confusing.
lol

Just like amoeba
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by Unlimited22: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2018
I couldn't read, the grammar nearly gouged my eyes out.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by Bollinger(m): 2:33am On Sep 09, 2018
ShySteady:
New high for voodoo men!

In a commercial vehicle, and alone for that matter...? Sorry, your juju man failed you because out of all the passengers, only the Daughter of Zion had consciousness of your evil motives and spoke out.

Moral: Always pray and never take anything for granted, even handshake with strangers can turnout deadly.

Have you ever asked yourselves why this only happens in Nigeria/Africa? You people with your mentality is the reason Nigeria is a very dangerous country to live in. Anyone can just accuse anyone of anything and you are phucked. What a people. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by romenna: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2018
First rule to survive in Lagos city.
DON'T GIVE AND DOBT TAKE IN PUBLIC.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by etrange: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Fuckdamod:

What kinda nonsense grammer is that bitch writing? Are u sure it's not an innocent man they are beating?
Daughter of zion my foot. Go to school they won't, all they know is carrying their money to pastors. Release that poor man! angry

Grammar*
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by etrange: 7:34am On Sep 09, 2018
dochenaj:

Like seriously? You mean someone in the bus just asks to see the book you are holding, possibly to see the title and the author, then hand it back to you. But you tell me, you must have to like the person first before giving him/her.

That guy is probably one of those kids that believe it's a manly thing to criticize women in every discussion; you know, just to belong.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by blazepascal(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pls girls ya all have to be careful i was at ikotun last 2 weeks just to collect my pvc something happened ... As i was standing i saw man standing close to a girl he was at the back of the girl then he would do as if he was having sex standing he has this handkerchief he is using he could be collecting something from that girl after he finished he would go to another girl the funniest thing is that those girls will not be aware of what he is doing at their back ... So after i noticed what was happening i tried to intervene .. If he wants to go to another lady and start doing it i would step on the girl so that she would be angry and leave that place thats what i did till the man was frustrated then he later knew i was doing it on purpose so he could not do it again bcus i have spoiled his evil plan .... He later left ... So i was just thinkin in my head what has this man done to those girls .. I was so annoyed the man is up to 39 -40 yrs girls pls be aware of the pple that stand at ur back
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by Xisnin(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Bullshyyte!

Bullshyyte!!

Bullshyytee!!!

You bought a book and someone commanded you to give it to them then you hand it over. That's your first mumu. This girl liked that man. If he had talked to her sweetly she will end up following him home, zion daughter or not.

She walked herself into the problem, willingly!
There is something else going on and it is neither like nor love.
I believe this is a con job gone wrong.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by Damseldammie(f): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
H20 don pass garri... Òkété ti bó nírù
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos by ManTiger(m): 12:28am On May 22, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:

What month are we? That's September written on the Facebook story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For ‘rupturing’ Ogun Prince’s Anus During Gay Sex (Pic) / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.