Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. (463 Views)

Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms / Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. by SaharaReporters: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigerian singer, Ayo Balogun, popularly known by his stage name, Wizkid, has announced his plan to build schools in every country in Africa.

The singer made the disclosure on Twitter on Saturday, where he called on his fans to help him pick which country to start with.

“Using my own profits from this business partnership with Nike to build a school back home in Lagos. #Educationforeverychild.

“I’ll need help from fans to pick where we start this. Trying to build a school in every country in

Read more at; http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/08/i’m-trying-build-school-every-country-africa-says-wizkid

Re: I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. by Sarkin: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
And you're getting your money back from the school fees?
Re: I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. by dingbang(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nice one from wizkid. Make an impact while.you are still alive
Re: I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. by Homeboiy: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
which one u don build for naija
Re: I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. by emeijeh(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
which one u don build for naija

Read the post first na!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Will Determine Your Admission / Desertification, Causes And Its Effects. / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Is The New King Of Nigerian Polytechni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.