Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Saeon Moruda - Birth Of The Boychick - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saeon Moruda - Birth Of The Boychick (381 Views)

Phyno Announces The Birth Of His Child / Wizkid Unveils How His Parents Found Out About The Birth Of His 3rd Child, Zion / The Birth Of Gospel Breakout Artist ” Temitope Johnson “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saeon Moruda - Birth Of The Boychick by Soundbwoy: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Baseline Music female rapper, Saeon Moruda has released her long awaited album project titled ‘Birth Of The BoyChick’ released on 2nd September 2018. The album is a 15 Tracks project that features Falz and Comedian Ebiye on the BoyChick Skit. The amazing work was released under Baseline Music.

Listen below to Birth Of The BoyChick by Baseline Music rapper, Saeon Moruda.

STREAM // https://okhype.media/album/83/saeon-moruda-birth-of-the-boychick
Re: Saeon Moruda - Birth Of The Boychick by jojothaiv(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2018
I have cop the album already, but I'm yet to jam it..

(1) (Reply)

Listen To My Hit Singles(call Me For Live Shows And Features) / Demmie Vee Ft Kizz Daniel-you Go Wait / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.