Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Phyno Announces The Birth Of His Child - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phyno Announces The Birth Of His Child (203 Views)

Phyno - Do I (Official Video) / Flavour Ft. Phyno – Loose Guard (official Video) / Kcee – Dance Ft. Phyno (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Announces The Birth Of His Child by JasmineJay5683(f): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2023
In his caption, Phyno expressed his delight in embarking on his journey of fatherhood. He revealed that he utilized his time away from social media to not only nurture his precious child but also craft new music.

"I took some time off to be a Father and also work on new music / Album, and it’s been a wholesome experience. Now it’s time to get back to what I do best. NEW MUSIC OUT THIS FRIDAY. PRE-SAVE LINK IN MY BIO."

https://businesselitesafrica.com/2023/08/29/phyno-announces-the-birth-of-his-child/

Re: Phyno Announces The Birth Of His Child by TemplarLandry: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2023
cool
Re: Phyno Announces The Birth Of His Child by finallybusy: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nice of him.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating The King Of Pop: What's Your Favorite Michael Jackson Song? / 10 Unpopular Opinions / DJ Holy Vibes And Good Times The Afrobeats Mixtape By DJ Holy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.