Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! (19375 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by tinajohn: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
The biblical adage, ‘a prophet is without honour in his hometown’ seems to be exemplified in the case of Prophet T.B. Joshua.

Social media is awash with tales of foreigners, especially clergymen, whose lives have been impacted by the ministry of Nigeria’s most persecuted pastor.

Today I honour my mentor and father in the Lord, Prophet TB Joshua,”wrote Andries Steyn, a veteran South African revivalist, on Facebook. “The footprints he laid in my life, the wisdom he engraved in my heart and spirit can never be washed away – they’re too deep,”the leader of ‘World Revival Crusades’ continued, particularly emphasising on Joshua’s humble manner.

“We’re blessed to have this general in our generation. Never will he exalt himself or seek attention. The anointing on him speaks for itself,” Steyn wrote.

Further afield in Papua New Guinea, an island close to Australia, a leader of the Apostolic Church, Pastor Mamando Pain, testified to how Joshua’s sermons helped settle a leadership tussle that almost resulted in a lawsuit.

When the pastor heard Joshua preach that “position without peace is not position at all,” he decided to drop the case he had instituted against the church’s leader over his non-appearance for several months.

“As I continue to watch Emmanuel TV via YouTube and listen to Prophet TB Joshua, my life has changed. I am healed, released and delivered from all my unforgiveness, bitterness, hatred and fighting for position,”he explained.

“Today, the gospel is full of nice words but lacks power,”Mamando wrote on Facebook. “We command the sick to be healed in Jesus’ name but our words do not produce result because our hearts doubt what our months confess… Prophet T.B. Joshua’s words and prayers are coming with power and they are literally changing lives all over the world,” he testified.

SOURCE: https://www.herald.ng/foreign-pastors-celebrate-tb-joshua/

8 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by sweetyme001(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
One thing I like most about Tb Joshua is that he does not collect tithe or offering in his church.

14 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by BonkoINC: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Been Watching this man on tv since I was young..

29 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by realchijioke(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
I dont believe in judging any pastor cause you can't tell which is fake or real until the SPIRIT reveals it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by shugacaneman: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Most things are arranged these days to engage the congregation and grow the church.

I know there's God but the churches are not helping us to relate to God appropriately.

At the end of the day the church will still take as much money they can get from you.

We all shout a resounding AMEN!!!

15 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2018
i didn't still believe diz TB JOSHUA of a prophet . . . . . . Him juju too strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Mankosi: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2018
OK
Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by luvinhubby(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2018
Aggressive PR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by 12345baba(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2018
He is consistent though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Benekruku(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2018
How about the one that drove from Ore to Lagos on empty tank grin

And we had numerous fuel scarcity not knowing we could refill our cars free of charge at Ibafo.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Godsgift7837: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2018
God bless you MOG

1 Like

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Yoruba Pastors always repping positively!

I'm proud to be a Yoruba man...

Igbo amaka dem, make una Repent and turn a new leaf ooo

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2018
A prophet is not recognized in his hometown. That's how you know a true prophet.

10 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by OBTMOS(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2018
G
Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Partnerbiz(f): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2018
good man of God.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by jayson87: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
i didn't still believe diz TB JOSHUA of a prophet . . . . . . Him juju too strong
Yet you believe daddy and mummy G.O

6 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Even Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North Korea shaking south Korea having followed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Abfinest007(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2018
great man of GOD

1 Like

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by muzeze77: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Scammers united. If Nigeria was a civilised country. Tb Joshua would have been put in prison for the death of those people who died when that building collapsed
He is nothing but a scam artist with bad English

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by rozayx5(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2018
I just like the man simple life

And he gives a lot too

He is not the private jet addict type

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Great man. God bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Glink2018(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2018
TB Joshua case: I am neither here or there.

God knows it all.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Must u tribalize every thing on nairaland we have had enough of u pples tribalistic bigotry and senseless choatic fueds, pls just stick to d topic we know u are proud of being yoruba, okay.

8 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Adakintroy: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Tb Joshua is a good human being. Even if he wasnt a prophet, he will still be a good person.You just have to do simple science study call observation to know this. Just take your time..settle and watch this man. Then make your own conclusion.

Pls don't join the bad wargon. Find out the e truth for yourself.

A lot of us a mainstream thinkers. We go by what others say. This was why Christ said ".. we will say if I was there during the time of the prophets I would have fought on there side. But our actions and ignorance show that we will always be on the Side of those who kill his prophets".

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Indigenous(f): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Afonja slaves Muslim will not like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Tundeobama(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Dove tv and emManuel tv are the most watched Nigerian tv stations outside Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by soliddust2020: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2018
TB joshua is a very simple and gentle man filled with lots wisdom. I personally know a woman and child that has benefitted from this mans humanitarian service.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Even Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North Korea shaking south Korea having followed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola
You yellowbar muslim keep on mastubating with your keypad.....

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Sleekfingers: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

I repeat Nigerian pastors are fraudsters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by somehow: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2018
A very simple man.

Doesn't fight for attention, position or power.

Low key man.

Call him whatever you like but at the end time, we shall all face the same judgement throne, so why worry about his own life when your life needs more to be worried about?

9 Likes

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Sleekfingers: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hmmmmm, Nigerian and fake pastors is like bread and butter
Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Sleekfingers: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hmmmmm, Nigerian and fake pastors is like bread and butter...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State / Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.