Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pls Can Somebody Help Me To Legalize My Result At FMOE And FMOFA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Can Somebody Help Me To Legalize My Result At FMOE And FMOFA (291 Views)

Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad / How To Know If My Result Was Uploaded To Jamb / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Somebody Help Me To Legalize My Result At FMOE And FMOFA by Godelohia(m): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2018
Pls .Good day house, i need help ,on how to legalize my result ..If you want to legalize your you can indicate, if you are willing to help people legalize theirs you are welcome , if you have done your and want to share your experiences ..you are also welcomed. LETS HELP EACH OTHER

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Aerospace Engineering: Fully Funded Phd Scholarship / Bariga Council Boss Rewards Inter-school Debate Winners (photos) / Years After New Telegraph’s Report, Hair Stylist Now An Undergraduate…weeps As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.